Chapter 56

"Godfather?" Tong Qinghe felt that he was not capable of being a good father, so he nervously looked at Ji Wan's stomach and turned to observe the other's expression.

He asked in surprise: "What does it feel like to be pregnant?"

Ji Wan smiled lightly: "It's amazing, you can't imagine this accident that was conceived in your stomach. It's like suddenly adding a person in your life who is connected with you by flesh and blood , You have to be responsible for him, spend so long conceiving him, and experience any changes, pain and even joy that this little life brings to you."

Ji Wan took a slight breath: "Ever since I knew he appeared in my stomach, The mood fluctuates greatly every day, and I am afraid that in the face of such a change, I will not be like myself."

Tong Qinghe patted Ji Wan's junior reassuringly, and saw him showing a self-deprecating wry smile.

"What's even more frightening is how much I need the company of alpha during this process that you can't imagine." Ji Wan wiped the inexplicable tears from the corners of her eyes. "As it is now, I can't control the loneliness in my heart."

Ji Wan kept taking deep breaths repeatedly, and her arms resting on her knees were trembling uncontrollably.

"Xiaohe," Ji Wan's voice began to tremble, Tong Qinghe was even more anxious than him.

Ji Wan asked softly: "Can you give me a hug."

Tong Qinghe hugged him, and Ji Wan leaned on him with almost no strength, with a fragile expression: "Thank you... I will be fine in a while."

He subconsciously made a trouser pocket After moving, Tong Qinghe stared closely: "What do you want?"

"My medicine is not here." Ji Wan asked vaguely, "Xiaohe, have you seen where my medicine is?"

Tong Qinghe shook his head quickly, and he asked: "What kind of medicine is it?" Pregnant people should not take medicine indiscriminately, and he was afraid that Ji Wan would feel uncomfortable, so he wanted to go out and find a doctor to come in and have a look.

Ji Wan hurriedly grabbed him, eyes dazed: "You don't need to find anyone else, I'll just take it easy."

Tong Qinghe pulled out a clean towel and wiped it for Ji Wan, Ji Wan hugged him tightly, maybe there was a message from Alpha at this time It would be better to give him comfort. Tong Qinghe couldn't think of a way, so he had to summon the baby koala and let the little koala rub against Ji Wan's instep.

There is a weak thing around him that makes people let go of their defenses and feel relaxed. The little koala screamed in his dream, and Ji Wan leaned against him for a long time with his eyes closed, and the soft touch from the insteps from time to time felt extremely warm and comfortable.

He raised his sweat-soaked face, his pupils still a little dizzy: "...I'm fine."

Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan worriedly, and Ji Wan forced a smile: "Will you have time later, I would like to trouble you to accompany me." I'm going to a place."

Tong Qinghe packed his things as soon as he got out of bed, there were not many things to pack, he carried a small bag on his back, and supported the man who bent over to put on his shoes.

The people Shen Zong put next to Ji Wan followed them out of the hospital like a shadow, the car drove all the way to the address Ji Wan said, and finally stopped at the most prosperous office building in the federal central area, Tong Qinghe said: "What are we doing here? "

Meet someone."

Upstairs, Tong Qinghe realized that the person Ji Wan was going to meet was his psychologist.

After some understanding, I found out that Ji Wan has been suffering from severe depression since a few years ago, especially during the period when he escaped from the Shen family, he would have uncontrollable fantasies about being arrested and locked up The picture, unhinged to the point of pretty serious. After several years of treatment, the auditory hallucinations that appeared slowly subsided.

For three years, Ji Wan was once unable to do anything because of his inner troubles. Recently, he finally got better. Ji Wan lost contact with his psychiatrist for nearly two months. The doctor couldn't contact his patients, so he was very worried He committed suicide and visited several times, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Tong Qinghe sat down between the two of them, Ji Wan didn't seem to shy away from him, she told the psychiatrist what had happened in the past two months, her expression neither happy nor sad, and she breathed a sigh of relief after speaking.

Tong Qinghe was terrified when he heard this.

The doctor's face was serious, he squeezed his forehead, couldn't help but want to say something about Ji Wan, and shook his head hoarsely.

Ji Wan said: "My medicine is gone, come here and get it again this time."

"You—" The doctor is an alpha who already has a family, and has seen many omega who come to see a doctor with him, and Ji Wan is the one who met The first such stubborn omega. He took the pregnancy to receive training, which meant that he wanted to do harm to this child he had never met, and the source of this sense of danger may be because of the alpha that marked him.

If Ji Wan wants to fully recover his health, he must untie the knot between him and his alpha.

Now that the two are in contact again, the doctor is also afraid that Ji Wan will be stimulated, even though he is the most tenacious omega he has ever seen.

Ji Wan followed the doctor into a separate room for treatment, and came out with a bottle of spray in her hand. After Tong Qinghe asked him, she knew that Ji Wan was looking for this bottle of medicine today.

"Do I have to use this medicine all the time?" Tong Qinghe asked.

"I used to be inseparable every day," Ji Wan sighed. "It's okay now. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable. If I really can't bear it, I just spray it once to relieve physical and mental discomfort."

Bearing everything alone, both mentally and physically, including the family feud that has suppressed him for several years, Ji Wan rubbed his stomach and said bitterly: "I can't think of a worse situation. If one day I can't get through stay, but if the child is here, I might trouble you to find a way out for him."

Ji Wan's words sounded like an confession of funeral affairs, Tong Qinghe became more and more frightened the more he heard it: "Don't think about it, everything will be fine, I He will be his little godfather in the future, and he will definitely treat him well, but godfather is never as close

as his own father, Ji Wan, you have to persevere." Tong Qinghe told Ji Wan hesitantly: "You are in a special situation now, I suggest Give birth to the child safely first, make sure you and him are fine, and then consider the next step."

Ji Wan nodded: "I understand," he looked at Tong Qinghe apologetically, "Thank you, obviously you are so much younger than me You seem to be worrying about me lately." Then he smiled bitterly, "But I really can't find anyone else I can trust..." The only person who

is enough for him to trust and has the strength to ensure that the other party will not be implicated himself is Tong Qinghe.

Tong Qinghe sent Ji Wan back to the hospital, and waited until he fell asleep before notifying Qiuqiu to come and pick him up.

He was going to his sister's place for dinner, mainly because he wanted to meet his future brother-in-law.

Tong Qinghe went to take a shower after returning home, Qiuqiu sorted out a more formal suit and handed it to him, humming a song.

Tong Qinghe was surprised: "How come you can sing?" Qiuqiu is a young man with a good appearance and a clear voice, there is no period of voice change, and it is strange to sing well.

Qiuqiu said awkwardly and shyly: "Zhou Che taught me to sing." It asked as if asking for a reward, "Is it good?

"

Under the little master's focused expression, Qiuqiu sang the whole song earnestly.

"It's so nice," Tong Qinghe recalled the melody that sounded just now, and sang along with him. After a while, Tong Qinghe consciously shut up, and Qiuqiu looked at him with a wonderful expression.

He said awkwardly, "I won't sing anymore." Omega, who usually speaks and has a good voice, is actually tone-deaf in singing.

Having made an appointment for dinner with Tong Yao, Jiang Shaozhi arrived home earlier than usual. The short hair on the side of Alpha's forehead was slightly stained with mud, it could be seen that he had fought against the group of Alpha recruits in the mud.

Tong Qinghe likes the alpha who just got off the battlefield the most. He is full of indescribable charm. He is a person with a certain heroism. Whenever this time, the light of worship in his eyes is strong, and his eyes turn around Jiang Shaozhi brightly.

Jiang Shaozhi was about to go into the bathroom, but he laughed hoarsely when he saw Omega who almost followed him in.

He sent out an invitation: "Baby, let's wash together."

Tong Qinghe was fully dressed, jumped to the other side and shook his head. He knew best what would happen after entering the bathroom, recalling several shameful memories, all of them happened inside without exception.

After five o'clock, Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi arrived at the place. It was dark and cold outside. Tong Qinghe was wrapped in a coat by Jiang Shaozhi and entered the door. There was a beta standing inside the door. He was about in his early thirties. He had a good temperament and seemed to be a very cultivated person.

For the first time, Tong Yao cooked in person, with an apron wrapped around his waist, looking softly at Tong Qinghe, then at Jiang Shaozhi with a cold and stern face, and asked the doctor to greet them both.

Tong Qinghe couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear, the temperature in the room was warm, he wanted to take off his coat, but the hand in Jiang Shaozhi's palm was pinched, his alpha reminded softly: "Untie it when it's warmer."

He let out a oh, curious I looked at the doctor intently, wanting to ask some questions but feeling bored in my stomach.

Tong Qinghe had no idea when his sister learned to cook, and the doctor brought the cooked dishes to the table one after another. Jiang Shaozhi untied Tong Qinghe's coat, carried him to the chair, folded the napkin and put it in front of his lap. A damp warm towel was wiped along the back of his hand and the palm of his hand.

After that, it was time to serve the dishes. Tong Qinghe hardly sat still, and Jiang Shaozhi brought everything to the small bowl in his hand. Tong Yao and the doctor watched in silence for a while, Tong Qinghe wondered: "Sister?" Turning his head and calling again, " Brother-in-law, why don't you eat it?"

His future brother-in-law smiled like a spring breeze: "Is there any dish that you don't like?" He explained to him: "I should have prepared these, but Xiaohe came today, your sister and her I just want to do it myself."

Tong Qinghe smiled and narrowed his eyes, his chin was rounder than before, and his hair grew longer, whatever Jiang Shaozhi asked him to do, he would do.

"What do you want to eat?"

Tong Qinghe pointed to the dishes a little far away from him, with messy hair scattered in front of his eyes, Jiang Shaozhi fed him a few bites and combed his hair a little.

Tong Qinghe let it go.

Tong Yao's heart tightened, she went to the upstairs study with Jiang Shaozhi in private, and looked at Jiang Shaozhi quietly: "What's the major general's plan in the future? Will he settle down permanently in the Federation."

"I mean not going out on missions for a long time. "

Jiang Shaozhi's age is too young for this status. With his position and strength, it will not be a problem to fight for another 20 years. It is difficult to predict how high he will reach in the future.

Now that Tong Qinghe got married so early, Jiang Shao has a bright future. Tong Yao knows that alphas, especially those who live in the upper circles, are not careerists.

She said: "Xiaohe... he was sensible and independent by my side before, and he hardly caused me any trouble. I don't know if the major general finds out, but he is completely dependent on you."