Chapter 16

Tong Qinghe slept for three days, occupied Jiang Shaozhi's room, and did not wake up for three days.

The furnishings in Jiang Shaozhi's room are simple and cold, with a dark gray tone, and there is a huge screen on the opposite wall. Tong Qinghe sat on the bed and stared at the screen for a while, his throat was sore, and his Adam's apple slipped slightly, which immediately caused a pain like being burned by a fire.

He clutched his neck, and took a breath of cold air in his chest, not even daring to breathe harder, for fear of hurting his throat.

There was a jug of water and a clean cup not far away, Tong Qinghe went to pour water to drink with bare feet, the water poured down his throat, making him choke and cough. The mouth was sore and tight, and Tong Qinghe was so tired that he closed his mouth just by drinking saliva, and sat back on the bed with reddish eyes.

"Uncle..." He said two words, and his throat hurt so badly. Tong Qinghe sat and waited quietly. After a few minutes, without waiting for a response, she slowly put the pillow back in place and lay down on the bed again.

The little omega's hands and feet were stretched into a peaceful and well-behaved posture, and he fell asleep again in a daze.

When I woke up for the second time, it was already afternoon. A piece of orange sunlight slanted on the window, and the sky was as red as blood, with a bit of chill and indifference.

Tong Qinghe woke up, and really remembered what happened to him and Jiang Shaozhi these days.

He helped Jiang Shaozhi make a knot.

Alpha's estrous period is far more violent and turbulent than omega's. To completely mark omega through estrous period, alpha must bite through the gland at the back of omega's neck and form a knot in the body at the same time to complete the marking ceremony.

This kind of marking behavior is actually domineering and barbaric, as if going back to ancient animals for breeding, male animals formed knots in female animals in order to ensure that female animals could conceive, leaving female animals with no room for resistance.

He can't let Jiang Shaozhi mark himself, he can only comfort him physically, let him open the spiritual realm, and then comfort him with the combination of spirit and body.

Tong Qinghe put his hand up and down his neck and touched it, made a movement that was difficult to swallow, and then ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. For four consecutive days, alpha was comforted in the secret room. There was no intact skin on the neck, and the scab on the corner of the mouth had not completely fallen off. Fortunately, it didn't hurt to touch it.

Tong Qinghe didn't know that the process of forming an alpha knot during the hot period of gang bonding would be so terrifying. He would pass out a few times in the middle, but was forcibly woken up by Jiang Shaozhi. There was no part of his body that belonged to him, and he was completely dominated by his uncle alpha. hard to resist.

Tong Qinghe was weak, and the refrigerator in the room contained nutritional supplements. He opened two bags of nutrient supplements until his stomach swelled slightly, and then he slightly relieved the weakness caused by excessive physical loss.

There was a knock on the door, and Tong Qinghe walked to the monitor, saw that it was Zhou Che, and pressed the switch to open the door.

"You finally woke up." Zhou Che rushed to the base after receiving the notice, and stayed there for three days before Tong Qinghe woke up.

The target protected by the order looks really embarrassed at the moment, being alone with the alpha in estrus for four days, the situation is like putting a piece of meat in front of a hungry wolf. Although the little omega was not completely dismantled and swallowed, it seemed that the situation was not much better.

Zhou Che politely averted his eyes, the little Omega exuded the strong alpha agarwood from head to toe, and even the pheromones floating in the hair showed that this omega had an owner.

Zhou Che retreated again and again, saying: "I suggest you continue to take some medicine to wipe the wound on your body, it looks really miserable..."

Tong Qinghe said: "Please wait a moment."

By the time he came out after changing his clothes and applying the medicine, it was already dark. The base was very quiet, except for the guards downstairs who were in charge of patrolling, the surrounding area was clear and cold, and there were not many people to be seen.

Seeing the doubts in Tong Qinghe's heart, Zhou Che explained: "The entire Qiongqi special team has been ambushing at the auction site for the past few days, and the net should be closed today. There are not many people left in the base, so your alpha called someone to come and inform me. Responsible for keeping you safe."

Tong Qinghe asked: "When will they come back?"

Zhou Che shrugged: "Probably later, because after the net is successfully closed, according to the practice of D1 area, the head of state here will receive them , your Alpha is the elite of the special team, so you should be able to come back sooner, the head of state admires Qiongqi's captain so much, I think you should catch up with the captain and talk longer."

Tong Qinghe showed faint disappointment: "Ah... so... It's been a while since you've been back."

Zhou Che teased him: "Miss your alpha?"

Omage and alpha had just experienced four days of lingering love, and they said they didn't want to be fake. Tong Qinghe didn't understand the psychological change, but he especially hoped to see his alpha uncle at this moment, instead of waking up and looking at the empty room without alpha's response.

Zhou Che saw Tong Qinghe's slightly frustrated and disappointed expression, subconsciously pityed him, and said, "Do you still need to prepare materials for the thesis? After a battle at the auction, more than half of the site was reduced to ruins, but the remaining half of the site was destroyed. Keep it intact, you don't believe it when you say it, the auction is held as scheduled, and now there are many police forces on the scene to maintain order, if you want to take pictures or visit, I will take you there right away."

Area D1 is really a strange country. It is said to be chaotic, but it gathers homeless people, businessmen, and travelers from many planets. It seems that no one is afraid of accidents or death. Other planets pursue freedom and pay attention to democracy and equality, but how many interstellar beggars are expelled every year, they will not be tolerated, only the D1 area will never refuse, even if you are an interstellar stray dog, there is room for you on the street corner of the D1 area s position.

Betas don't need to flatter alphas here, you can often see betas arguing with alphas in a corner of the street, you can open your mind to say what you want to say, and the troubles often end in the end, and there will be no guards to pursue you . Except for omega, people of rare gender are in high demand no matter where they are. Who doesn't want to have their own omega.

People who have never really been to the D1 area can't recognize this level at all. This is also Tong Qinghe's biggest gain after coming here.

Although the ruins of ancient culture are dilapidated and bleak, and even the sky is gray, it is very lively, with colorful noises that are opposite to gray.

Tong Qinghe cheered up, Zhou Che helped him carry the camera, and the two arrived at the auction site together, recording countless videos and photos.

At the end of the show, Tong Qinghe left with tired legs. Zhou Che asked, "Go back to the base or the hotel?"

Tong Qinghe was at a loss, and said after a while: "Go back to the hotel.

" Along the way, they were all distracted thinking about Jiang Shaozhi.

There were so many tourists visiting the auction that after ten o'clock in the night, there was a long traffic jam. In the noisy car sound, there seemed to be some kind of commotion ahead.

The driver lowered the car window to watch the excitement: "I heard it's a general of the Federation. It's the Qiongqi special team that defeated the interstellar pirates this time. The head of state even personally sent the general back to the base. His face is really thick."

Zhou Che sneered: "You know what, that's the youngest general in the Federation and even in the entire interstellar. You are a beta, and you have a few insights."

Tong Qinghe's wandering consciousness suddenly tensed, and then dispersed again.

He said: "I'd better go back to the base, in case uncle goes back..." The

driver can make more money by making a detour, so he is very happy.

A number of armed vehicles were parked in the base, and Zhou Che was a little excited: "I will go in with you too. I heard that the general is here today. I have never met the youngest general in our Federation."

Tong Qinghe didn't pay attention to Zhou Che . Che said something, he was carrying a small bag on his back and was about to walk towards Jiang Shaozhi's room, when suddenly he heard someone calling him: "Little sister-in-law!"

Tong Qinghe turned to the direction of the source of the voice, and was stunned after this turn.

Under the tree that exudes a quiet fragrance, there is a man standing upright. He blinked in disbelief. The man was dressed in the uniform of a federal officer, with a calm, solemn and majestic demeanor.

Tong Qinghe approached again, sliding the strap of the small backpack up and down with his fingertips, looking at the golden national flower epaulets on Alpha's shoulder, his lips moved.

"Uncle..." Little Omega looked at his uncle Alpha, and slowly changed his words, showing a little grievance and depression.

"How did you become a general?"

After finishing speaking, his throat still hurts, and Tong Qinghe went over to hold Jiang Shaozhi's finger, ignoring the sudden change of his alpha status in front of him, "My throat still hurts."