Chapter 14

Tong Qinghe's body smelled of agarwood. Early in the morning, Zhou Che came to see him with breakfast, and couldn't help taking a few steps back: "The pheromone left by your alpha is very strong." The pheromones of

alpha and alpha are relatively different. Those who resist taboos, unless they sincerely surrender to that person's strength, there will be no smell of an alpha touching another alpha easily.

Tong Qinghe smelled the smell of his neckline, a lingering aloes.

He was puzzled, and sprayed the air freshener on the corner of the bed on himself a few times: "I sprayed it last night, but I didn't expect the smell to go away."

Zhou Che: "..." He put the breakfast on the dining table, He waved his hand indifferently, "Forget it, your alpha is wary of me, and deliberately used this method to warn me, you eat slowly, and I will stay away from you."

Tong Qinghe put on his shoes and got out of bed, Zhou Che beat him I also sneezed several times last night.

Tong Qinghe looked at the sky outside the window. It was a cloudy day, but it would not catch cold indoors. Moreover, Alpha had a strong physique, so how could he sneeze so much easily: "...you have a cold?"

Zhou Che shook his head and said sincerely: "I I can't stand the pheromone of your alpha, what does he do, why is his smell so strong and overbearing."

Zhou Che also saw Jiang Shaozhi's figure from a distance that day, through the rain, he vaguely felt that the other party was not a simple character .

Tong Qinghe took a sip of milk with a serious face, and the milky white was printed on the corner of his mouth, which was slightly round. Zhou Che pointed, and Tong Qinghe wiped it slowly and carefully with a paper towel.

He said: "I can't tell you without his consent, I'm sorry."

Zhou Che: "It doesn't matter."

The room has an optical computer specially configured by the hotel, which is connected to the network of the entire D1 area. Zhou Che turned on the optical computer, projected the screen on the wall, and broadcast a piece of news.

"The auction will be held in these two days, and it is expected that there will be a lot of people around the hotel. Look at today," Zhou Che opened the heavy curtains, "the nearby security lines have more than doubled, and those betas are so noisy. Those with bare feet are not afraid of those who wear shoes, and yelled at the guards. I heard that a wealthy businessman from a certain planet was touched by a beggar on the street yesterday, and he almost didn't die."

Tong Qinghe lay by the window, the black head downstairs, Noisy. He looked at it seriously, and Zhou Che said with a headache: "Did you feel it?"

Tong Qinghe obviously didn't understand, Zhou Che didn't know that there could be such a dull and cute omega in this world, so he explained a little funny: "How about the auction? I won't go, I'm afraid that there will be too many people, and it's inevitable that there won't be an explosion like that day, your sister told you that safety is the most important thing, right."

Zhou Che made sense, Tong Qinghe He was not an unreasonable person, just as he compromised and agreed not to visit the auction, there was an urgent knock on the door.

Zhou Che: "Wait, I'll go and see."

Two alphas in special forces uniforms. The alphas raised their necks and shouted into the room: "Little sister-in-law—"

Zhou Che just pulled up his vigilance: "..." He recognized the double wing marks on the left shoulders of the alphas at a glance, and they were the alpha elites of their Federal Poor Special Forces. .

Tong Qinghe ran to the door holding his milk cup: "You..." The

alphas hesitated to speak, Zhou Che consciously avoided in another room.

Alpha said: "Captain Jiang...he's in heat."

Seeing that the auction will be held in the next few days, the entire Qiongqi special team will have to monitor the venue 24 hours a day. The chances of those interstellar pirates appearing are very high. In this fierce fight, Jiang Shaozhi must step forward.

But Alpha's estrus period is violent and lasts for nearly a week. The early arrival of Jiang Shaozhi's estrus this time is most likely due to the influence of Tong Qinghe's pheromones. Alpha has strong self-control and overuse of inhibitors. Jiang Shaozhi can barely support it, but...

Jiang Shaozhi's mental health is too poor to support it.

The spiritual body is the side of the original owner who tends to the inner consciousness. As long as the original owner thinks, the spiritual body is irresistible in the face of that desire, and it is the expression of the original owner's most respectful heart.

Alpha wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "Qongqi is crazy, no matter how Team Jiang communicates with it, he can't suppress his mania. Qiongqi may have a fierce fight these days, but in its current state, it can't be controlled at all. There is no way to play."

Tong Qinghe put the milk cup back on the dining table, packed up the small bag and put it on his back consciously: "Can I do something."

Alpha said in unison: "I can do something!"

"Sister-in-law, you and Team Jiang have 100% fit, no matter what inhibitor you use now, it will be very harmful to Team Jiang. Only you, you can comfort Team Jiang, and Team Jiang will recover. Qiongqi is his mental body, so naturally he can immediately Perception, follow recovery."

Tong Qinghe was almost surrounded by alphas and walked out of the hotel, the armed anti-vehicle of the base was parked downstairs, a cordon was drawn around, he was escorted into the car, waited for the car to start, did he remember what happened? Tell Zhou Che clearly.

Tong Qinghe used the communicator to edit some important information. He is currently nervous. Even if he is facing an important exam, he is not as flustered as he is at the moment.

He asked the alphas: "What should I do in a moment?"

The alphas who have always been straightforward and outspoken suddenly find it hard to say: "Sister-in-law, why don't you check some relevant information first, and we'll tell you, it's better to see it yourself."

Tong Qinghe checked, what should I do if my alpha is in heat?

As for the solution found in the inquiry, the first one is to get along with your own omega, and then bite the gland.

His situation is quite special, he is not yet an adult, and his glands have not yet matured. If he is marked in advance, there is no guarantee that it will have adverse effects in the future. The solutions mentioned next were not suitable for children. Tong Qinghe quickly turned off the sound, and plugged in the earphones with trembling hands before listening to the video explanation.

The car stopped outside the base, Tong Qinghe came back to his senses, the tips of his ears were red enough to bleed. Compared to other uncomfortable states, the two Alphas were ready to go, with protective shields on their faces.

Pushing open the car door, Tong Qinghe realized that Jiang Shaozhi's pheromone formed a sense of domain, covering the entire base tightly, and the Alphas who stayed at the base all put on protective clothing, looking uncomfortable.

"Sister-in-law, you are finally here, let's go and see Team Jiang!" A

group of alphas could only send Tong Qinghe outside the door. Jiang Shaozhi.

Tong Qinghe fastened the gland protection ring that Alpha gave him after getting off the car, and put it around his neck. The cold protective ring was attached to the gland. He shook his hands, took a deep breath, walked to the deepest part, and pressed the code the alphas gave him just now. As soon as the door opened, he heard a suppressed voice coming from the secret room, A low gasp.

The alpha assigned by the state fell in love with me at first sightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें