Chapter 79

The warm and moist touch touched the back of the neck intermittently, and Tong Qinghe's glands were about to be bitten to pieces, softening his mouth, soaking in water all night, overdrawn. When he woke up at noon, Tong Qinghe was dizzy, and curled up with no strength in his fingers.

He rolled his eyes, and there was nothing beside him, and Jiang Shaozhi was not sleeping beside him. Just as he was thinking, the bedroom door was pushed open lightly, Jiang Shaozhi walked without any movement, holding a tray in his hand, a fresh and steaming healthy and nutritious meal, breakfast time had already slipped away at this point, Tong Qinghe poked his head out from under the quilt After knocking, they are all soft and bland, and there is no appetite just by looking at them.

He smacked his lips and said to Jiang Shaozhi, "I want to eat something with flavor."

Tong Qinghe likes to indulge with Jiang Shaozhi, but he often doesn't like the food menu after the indulgence. He was born with a small appetite, and his tastes were not very strong in the past, but he ate bland and tasteless food. He has a good appetite and has a picky eating habit from a noble family.

In order to let him eat more food, Qiuqiu used to prepare many menus in different ways, just to keep his taste fresh with the same pattern every day. Probably it was Jiang Shaozhi's return that made Tong Qinghe completely relaxed, and after his nerves calmed down, he began to push forward a bit.

He pushed away the spoon that Jiang Shaozhi handed to his mouth, "I don't really want to eat..."

Jiang Shaozhi looked at him silently, Tong Qinghe lacked confidence, and was about to take the spoon in his hand, but Jiang Shaozhi pinched his chin and fed him a mouthful.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were flat, "My parents want to video call you this afternoon."

After listening, Tong Qinghe immediately sat up straight, "What time is it?"

"No hurry," Jiang Shaozhi dragged the person who was about to get up and change clothes back into his arms, " Finish the food first."

Tong Qinghe said disapprovingly, "What if you are late."

Jiang Shaozhi nodded disapprovingly, "Let them wait."

"..."

Tong Qinghe gave him a complaining look, but Jiang Shaozhi had the attitude of letting him take care of it when something happened.

He speeded up his eating, and then let Jiang Shaozhi carry him into the bathroom to wash up. The most exaggerated thing is that Jiang Shaozhi even squeezed toothpaste and brushed his teeth. Tong Qinghe was placed on the sink by him, with his mouth open. Brush his teeth.

Tong Qinghe couldn't take it anymore, stared at himself in the mirror, and murmured, "Why am I living more and more back?"

Jiang Shaozhi has only been back for less than a day, and he has been used to this kind of virtue.

Unconsciously wrapping his arms around Jiang Shaozhi's neck, Tong Qinghe moved closer to the other's ear, "Don't get used to me."

Jiang Shaozhi slightly bent his eyes, cleaned Tong Qinghe, carried him out and put him on the sofa, and stuffed the communicator in his hand.

Jiang Shaozhi had something to deal with. He put blankets and pillows on Tong Qinghe, "Talk to your parents for a while. I'll come and see you after I finish."

Tong Qinghe glared at him "Aren't you talking to them?"

Jiang Shaozhi was noncommittal, "I will talk to them later."

Jiang Shaozhi's relationship with his parents has always been the same, and Tong Qinghe didn't like to comment. In the end, he had to talk to Jiang's father and Jiang's mother who was on the other side of the communicator.

On New Year's Eve, Tong Qinghe and the nanny are preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner.

The federation began to have a lively atmosphere, and the federation that had been silent in winter came alive. Tong Qinghe helped prepare the side dishes. Seeing that Jiang Shaozhi had not come downstairs for a long time, he washed his hands and ran to the study with a slightly weird posture.

The study room is where Jiang Shaozhi works and handles affairs, and Jiang Shaozhi never allows anyone to set foot on this floor.

Tong Qinghe moved lightly to the door, turned his head tentatively to the open gap, did not stop for a long time, a tail passed through the gap and wrapped around his ankle, pulling him towards the door.

Qiongqi was lazily lying behind the door, looking at him with piercing pupils, with a long tail stretching from the ankle up to wrap around the waist, sniffing slightly, sniffing at him non-stop.

Tong Qinghe raised his hands for it to sniff, and turned his gaze to Alha who happened to look up and look in his direction. Soon, compared to Qiongqi, the gray ball that was several times smaller was lying on its forehead, humming and sleeping, and there was a koala With the baby's restraint, Tong Qinghe escaped from Qiongqi's confinement, ran to Jiang Shaozhi, and sat beside him to accompany him to finish the matter.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't concentrate on dealing with the matter, and waited until the work in hand was over before he was distracted and pulled the person waiting next to him to sit on his lap, and at the same time pressed the remote control to raise the curtains.

The sky outside the window was dark, and in the distance, flashing lights and aircraft patrolling the airway could be seen. At this time, in order to welcome the new year, the aircraft began to decorate the unique lanterns of the new year, and used the flight track to draw the New Year's greetings in the sky.

In order to protect the environment, there are no fireworks in the Xingyuan era, and instead electronic fireworks are used to change the light effect. Compared with real fireworks, the brilliant colors of the sky reflect most of the night, making people dazzled. The colors and patterns are diverse. Every household The lights are on at the moment.

Although the sound of the outside world is isolated, the light from the scene also makes people feel the strong atmosphere of the New Year from the bottom of their hearts. At the same time, Tong Qinghe is nestled in Jiang Shaozhi's arms, and his heart is throbbing deeply.

Seeing Tong Qinghe's moved face, Jiang Shaozhi was suddenly amused, and he squeezed his hand and put it to his mouth, "Why does he have a crying expression."

Tong Qinghe said, "I'm just so happy." He

simply didn't cry. Thinking about it, Jiang Shaozhi opened the drawer and handed a stack of red envelopes to Tong Qinghe, "I'll leave it to you."

This is to ask Tong Qinghe to give out red envelopes to the people downstairs for auspiciousness. He grinned and opened his mouth, and immediately shrunk, "I don't have any."

Jiang Shaozhi pressed his lips and chuckled, "I'll give it to you later." The

youngest child in the family, Jiang Shaozhi must leave the biggest one alone. .

On New Year's Eve, like many ordinary families, they gathered around the dining table facing a table of steaming dishes, and the light screen projected on the wall played the Federal New Year's Eve Gala, which sounded very lively.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't watch these things in the past, and at most would drink with the brothers in the team. What's more, they would even perform dangerous missions on special festivals. What he watched was not fireworks but artillery fire.

Tong Qinghe quietly took a sip of the wine to let Jiang Shaozhi catch him. Seeing that Jiang Shaozhi drank it, he wanted to drink it himself.

Jiang Shaozhi shook his head slightly, and said in a low voice, "I don't want it here anymore?"

Putting his palm on the place where he had tossed pointingly, Tong Qinghe was so frightened that he pushed his hand away, looking around, the nanny didn't know where to go after receiving the red envelope Now, Qiuqiu is also not there, only the two of them are left in the huge living room.

Tong Qinghe was rarely exasperated, "Isn't it all because of you..."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled lightly, hugged him, clasped hands wearing rings, and rubbed them rhythmically.

"Tongtong," Jiang Shaozhi looked at the gorgeous fireworks, "Thank you for giving me a warm New Year."

There is someone at home, and I have been thinking about going home.

Jiang Shaozhi put his hand in the palm of his hand to his heart, and Tong Qinghe felt the steady and powerful beating of his heart. After reacting, he said, "I want to thank you too.

" .

He had his own home, the closest companion in his life with whom he would spend the rest of his life, someone to share any emotion with.

From the day the match was successful, no matter what the reason was, they were destined to be inseparable by fate.

Big and gorgeous fireworks bloomed outside the window, Tong Qinghe saw the colors in Jiang Shaozhi's pupils, and when he blinked, Jiang Shaozhi's calm eyes suddenly came alive.

Upstairs, Qiongqi carefully curled up in a semicircle and looked intently at the baby koala sleeping in his arms. At the moment of the New Year's Eve, the sleeping koala woke up from a deep sleep, and looked at the tip of his nose almost touching it with wet eyes. The giant beast in front of him carefully climbed up and kissed the giant beast's nose.

Sweet and refreshing pheromones filled the entire bedroom. Before Tong Qinghe distributed the pheromones, Jiang Shaozhi carried him back to the room early. They embraced each other, rubbed their ears and temples, and were about to go to the next step. Tong Qinghe bit his mouth and hissed.

The night before yesterday was a bit fierce, and he had some injuries on his rear. Jiang Shaozhi pulled up the quilt and silently wrapped Tong Qinghe tightly, feeling what it means to eat bitter fruit by oneself.

Tong Qinghe struggled to move, he saw that Jiang Shaozhi's face was covered with sweat, and felt a little itchy in his heart.

"Actually, it's also possible."

Jiang Shaozhi shook his head, and almost at the moment the bell rang, he hugged Tong Qinghe tightly, "Happy New Year."

Tong Qinghe grinned, and responded vigorously, "Yes!"

Suddenly there was less communication, and their bodies were tightly knit When we met, we didn't say anything, and we had a mutual understanding in our hearts.

May this time of the year be with you forever.

——End of text

The alpha assigned by the state fell in love with me at first sightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara