Chapter 39

Tong Qinghe lay on the sofa, his head buried in the pillow like an ostrich, no matter what Jiang Shaozhi said, he refused to make a sound.

His training clothes have all been washed, Jiang Shaozhi patiently dried each piece, returned to the sofa, and was about to touch the little omega with his hand, but was quickly swung away by the opponent's slap.

Jiang Shaozhi looked at the slap on the back of his hand and couldn't help laughing: "Tongtong."

Omega turned a deaf ear.

Jiang Shaozhi coaxed: "Baby."

Tong Qinghe's ears twitched, and the undiminished blush spread to the base of his ears, thinking of the absurdity in the bathroom, Jiang Shao took a baby by mouth.

He raised his blushing face, ashamed and angry.

Before Tong Qinghe could figure out how to deal with Alpha, the other party called again: "Baby."

He puffed up his face, grabbed Jiang Shaozhi's hand, and took a bite, biting the part of the tiger's mouth, revealing two rows of healthy white teeth. .The

sharp teeth grind on the skin, which can pierce the skin with force.

Jiang Shaozhi smiled lightly, and stretched out his hand. He held the gun for a long time, and the tiger's mouth was full of hard calluses.

"Uncle doesn't have a few soft spots on his hands. The tiger's mouth is not easy to bite. Change it?" In the

end, Tong Qinghe let go of his mouth depressedly, smearing the side of the tiger's mouth with glistening saliva, not even a slight tooth mark was seen.

After all, the little omega was too soft-hearted and was reluctant to be cruel.

He snatched the clothes into his hands and put them on rustlingly. Just as he got off the ground, his feet were soft and he almost fell to his knees.

Jiang Shaozhi helped him up, squatted down with his tall body, wrapped his knees with his palms, and massaged him rhythmically with controlled strength.

Tong Qinghe grabbed Alpha's hair: "It's all your fault, how I'm going to stand in a military posture tomorrow."

Jiang Shaozhi picked him up and put him on his back: "Uncle, help you make accommodations with the instructor."

"No——" Tong Qinghe felt ashamed , when this matter is said, others must have guessed it.

The night is bright and the stars are sparse. In the Federation, seeing the stars at night is a very luxurious thing. Jiang Shaozhi speeded up his pace with Tong Qinghe on his back, the evening wind was blowing through his hair, carrying a faint pheromone, before going to bed, Jiang Shaozhi sent Tong Qinghe back to the dormitory downstairs, put away the sweet aloes, Tong Qinghe's clothes smelled a little He stood still, turned and left.

Jiang Shaozhi watched him go up the stairs, turned around and ran back.

Alpha's heart was soft: "Tongtong, do you want to tell me something?" The

little Omega moved his mouth slightly, suddenly raised his foot, aimed at Jiang Shaozhi's calf, and ran into the corridor again with an awkward posture.

Jiang Shaozhi: "..."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but with omega messing around with me, it feels different after all.

In the dormitory, omega roommates were making beauty masks. Tong Qinghe groped in the door, and one of them who approached him asked, "What's this smell?"

Tong Qinghe had just separated from Jiang Shaozhi, and there was a little pheromone smell left on his body. The two omegas held their noses and were restless, and exclaimed loudly: "It's alpha pheromone, he smells of alpha."

Ji Wan came out of the bathroom, saw him startled, and said, "No one uses it. You can wash it now."

Tong Qinghe originally wanted to tell Ji Wan that he had already washed it, but he didn't pretend to be self-confident when he said it, so he took his pajamas, Ji Wan gestured to him outside the bathroom, and came in and locked the door behind him.

"Your alpha is here. Are you with him this afternoon?"

Tong Qinghe didn't know which question to answer first, and was unsure whether to pay attention or not.

Ji Wan said: "Don't get me wrong." After a pause, the glands on the back of the neck were exposed, and there were faint teeth marks on it, "I have already been marked, and I will not have any thoughts about other alphas."

Ji Wan reminded Tong Qinghe: "However, the two omegas outside have not been marked by anyone. If you bring alpha pheromones in, it will affect them. If it is serious, it will cause binding fever."

Tong Qinghe: "..."

"However," after Ji Wan hesitated, Said, "The alpha pheromone you bring has a bit overbearing smell. It smells very light, but it makes Omega not feel so good, and even feels repulsed and feared."

Tong Qinghe: "..." He asked, "What should I do? "

Ji Wan said: "I have a pheromone air purifier, you wait for me to bring it to you."

Under the strange eyes of the two roommates, Ji Wan took out the pheromone purifier from the suitcase and handed it to someone hiding in the bathroom. Tong Qinghe who dared not go out.

Tong Qinghe thanked him repeatedly. Seeing that Ji Wan was covering his stomach with his hand, he asked, "Does your stomach hurt? My little butler, Qiuqiu, specially prepared medicine for my stomach discomfort before going out."

Ji Wan interrupted him "I've taken the medicine, thank you."

Tong Qinghe sneered, he was not good at communicating with others, but Ji Wan deliberately refused to communicate with others with the coldness of rejecting others thousands of miles away.

Purifying the pheromones on her body, Tong Qinghe changed into her pajamas, and when she came out, she heard a roommate ask, "Are you messing with the alpha here?"

Then he called out in a dazed way: "It's the alpha who sent you here today, isn't it, he's so much older than you."

Pop——

the light in the dormitory suddenly went out, startling the two omegas.

Omega was dissatisfied and said: "What's the matter, the lights are still turned off in the middle of the night." The

familiar whistle sounded downstairs, and the instructor yelled with a loudspeaker, telling them to go to bed quickly, get up at five o'clock tomorrow morning for exercises, and go around the training ground if they are late run around.

The training field is so vast that no one would want to run around for Omegas. The roommates were furious, without any thoughts of gossip, and went back to their own beds to lie down.

Tong Qinghe was woken up by Ji Wan the next day. He stood in a military posture all afternoon yesterday, and was locked in the bathroom by Jiang Shaozhi at night...

The physical strength was severely overdrawn, which led to dizziness at the moment, and everyone's angle was turned upside down by 180 degrees.

Seeing that his cheeks were flushed, Ji Wan put her hand on his forehead to check the temperature: "You have a fever."

Tong Qinghe dazedly grabbed Ji Wan's hand: "Uncle, I feel so bad..."

Ji Wan: "..." Sighing, "I'll ask the instructor for leave for you, and then go to the infirmary to find a doctor to see you."

Ji Wan quickly went to the training ground to find the instructor and told him about Tong Qinghe. Omega fever is not a trivial matter, the usual fever is fine, but I am afraid that binding heat will be generated, which will lead to pheromone disorder.

The instructor asked him to go to the infirmary immediately to find a doctor, Ji Wan explained the situation, and a gentle beta male doctor asked him to lead the way.

The two came to the dormitory, and when the door was pushed open, the rich fragrance of jasmine diffused in the room, and wisps of fragrance leaked out along the cracks, Tong Qinghe had already fallen into a coma, and the pheromones were still emitting continuously. His face was red and his ears were red. Because of the high fever, a layer of skin formed at the corners of his mouth, and his skin secreted a lot of sweat.

Ji Wan frowned, Doctor Beta took out a mask and put it on, and ordered Ji Wan to seal the gap between the doors and windows with a tissue.

The doctor opened Tong Qinghe's eyes, opened his mouth to observe, turned him over to look at the glands at the back of his neck, and shook his head: "This is not a simple fever, his reaction is not like a simple combination fever, marked However, the tooth marks are still deep, which means that the estrus period has passed but not long ago, let alone the second estrus period, so it will have to wait until this time next year."

Ji Wan tightly covered the gap at the highest point with a paper towel Stay, I almost stepped on the air when I came down.

"Doctor, what should we do now?" Ji Wan thought that Tong Qinghe's alpha was in the army area, so she said, "His alpha is there too, should you notify the other party to come over?"

"All right," the doctor picked up Tong Qinghe, "Do you know who his alpha is?" The

question stumped Ji Wan. There were so many people in the alpha training area, and he had only seen Tong Qinghe's alpha side, so how could he know the other's name and identity.

"Forget it, forget it," said the doctor, "send him to the military hospital for observation first, I dare not take over this situation for now, for fear that the more I treat it, the more I will go wrong, and something will go wrong, and the alpha will tear me apart. "

Tong Qinghe vaguely realized that he was being hugged, and he called: "Uncle..."

Doctor Beta asked Ji Wan to help wipe the sweat off his forehead: "Hey, I'm not your uncle, little omega, you now Are you conscious, can you tell me what's wrong?"

Tong Qinghe tugged on the doctor's white coat, trying to see Ji Wan who was next to him clearly, and spit out a sentence.

"Look for Jiang Shaozhi."

The alpha assigned by the state fell in love with me at first sightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara