Chapter 67

Tong Qinghe looked at Qiuqiu in surprise, it couldn't say these words before. Now the principles of ball balls are told in a series of series, just like a real person.

I always feel that the ball has changed, is it because of the installation of new programs?

Tong Qinghe kicked his legs up and moved around. The communicator in the living room was ringing, and Qiuqiu sent it to Tong Qinghe. Yu Xiaoke had a prenatal checkup today, and the alpha at home temporarily went out for half a day. Jiang Youyou worked overtime, and he didn't want to let The nurse was invited to accompany him, so he had to ask Tong Qinghe to accompany him to the prenatal checkup.

The pregnant woman is the oldest, and Yu Xiaoke has been pregnant for more than five months, and it is inconvenient to do anything when her belly is big.

Qiuqiu prepared his clothes for going out, the driver was already waiting downstairs, Tong Qinghe went out wrapped tightly to keep warm, and protected Jiang Shaozhi from his movements, and kept his eyes on the screen when getting into the car.

The cold rain penetrated into the bones, and the two met at the agreed place. Tong Qinghe found that Yu Xiaoke's belly was bigger than the one in the photo. I remember that it didn't look like this when I saw it last week.

Yu Xiaoke had slender limbs and struggled to support her waist. The swollen stomach is like an inflated balloon, concentrating all the strength and nutrition of Yu Xiaoke's whole body on the only swollen belly, squeezing out other parts.

Tong Qinghe lightly helped Yu Xiaoke to sit in the car first, and he was shocked to see such a big belly.

So he asked: "Why is it so big?"

Yu Xiaoke frowned and muttered: "The doctor said there are two in it, so the belly is bigger than normal." The

first child was two, which made Yu Xiaoke feel uncomfortable. Every day seems to have a fire burning him, and some trivial things can easily make him lose his temper, he is as sensitive as a pet that has just changed its environment, and is in a state of fried hair at any time.

Tong Qinghe touched Yu Xiaoke's stomach, and carefully helped him out of the car when he arrived at the hospital. The obstetric examination has been made in advance, so go in and wait for a while.

After finishing the inspection, Yu Xiaoke's face completely paled, and he leaned listlessly on Tong Qinghe's shoulder, wanting to sleep.

"Are you hungry?" Tong Qinghe didn't know how to comfort him, Yu Xiaoke shook his head, "I don't have any appetite."

"You have two babies in your belly, so it's good for you to eat more." Tong Qinghe looked at his little friend's sharp and thin chin , listening to the other party say, "It's really hard to get pregnant."

Tong Qinghe has never been pregnant, but because pregnancy can make her lively and optimistic little partner into what she is today, she feels that pregnancy is extremely hard.

Tong Qinghe sent Yu Xiaoke home to rest and left. It was still raining, so he asked the driver to drive the car to the military area, and he couldn't see the outside clearly through the hazy vision. There were a lot of books on the car to relieve his boredom. Tong Qinghe flipped through a book and read it halfway through. Before night fell, he contacted Jiang Shaozhi and asked him what time he would go home for dinner.

Jiang Shaozhi could easily catch other meanings in Tong Qinghe's words. Tong Qinghe absent-mindedly listened to the voice in the communicator that was much lower than usual because of the rain. With a glance, he saw a figure approaching in the rain and fog.

Jiang Shaozhi was wearing a jungle camouflage uniform with lines of camouflage painted on his face. When he got into the car, Tong Qinghe stared blankly and reached out to wipe his forehead. Jiang Shaozhi grabbed his wrist in time: "I just flew back, and I have been out in the wild all day. "

Tong Qinghe turned over the communicator to Jiang Shaozhi, but none of the messages he sent were answered.

Jiang Shaozhi touched his trouser pocket, but the communicator was not with him.

Tong Qinghe said: "I'm not angry." Instead of being angry, seeing Jiang Shaozhi's hair wet from sweat or rain, he revealed an old-fashioned tone, "Thanks for your hard work."

Jiang Shaozhi has been busy since he returned to the Federation, and he is in a hurry to train every day. For a person sitting in his position, there are some things that do not require him to do it himself, but Jiang Shaozhi has never slacked off on himself. In a peak period, it can be said that how long this state can last is unknown.

Tong Qinghe suddenly felt that letting Jiang Shaozhi stay in the federation was like imprisoning a brave beast. For his alpha at this age, there is still a wider world for him to explore and conquer. Jiang Shaozhi was born to belong to the battlefield, and he used his strength and courage to make people submit.

Tong Qinghe held Jiang Shaozhi's fingers silently, and suddenly didn't want to have a wedding with Jiang Shaozhi as soon as possible.

Just like after Yu Xiaoke became pregnant, he needed his alpha's constant care every day.

Whether an omega can conceive is related to one's physique. He and Jiang Shaozhi have not taken any measures. If one day it is his turn, then the pregnant omega cannot do without alpha's care. Will he lock Jiang Shaozhi by his side for several months?

At this moment, Tong Qinghe forced himself to think about many issues about his marriage with Jiang Shaozhi, and he had to think about it, it was right in front of him, and he needed constant preparation.

Jiang Shaozhi remembered the matter of going to see the two father-in-laws, and he couldn't spare the time tomorrow, so he planned to go and see them tonight.

After returning home for an hour, the car drove towards the gate, and Tong Qinghe quietly climbed into Jiang Shaozhi's arms and sat there. He just contacted his sister to see the two fathers, but Tong Yao was on the spaceship at this time, and he could not reply to his news in time.

Tong Yao was not at home often, since Tong Qinghe moved to live with Jiang Shaozhi, the entire Tong family was completely deserted, and the huge house was not very popular.

He familiarly led Jiang Shao upstairs, pushed open the door of one of the rooms, and showed Jiang Shaozhi his fathers.

Jiang Shaozhi looked at Tong Qinghe who had entered into a state of tranquility in an instant, clenched the palms wrapped around the back of his hand, and greeted the two people in the photo. Tong Qinghe brought him a chair, Jiang Shaozhi shook his head slightly, and stood up straight. It gives a very reassuring feeling.

Tong Qinghe's two fathers left relatively early, because they had established the closest relationship with Jiang Shaozhi, so he told each other everything he knew, and Jiang Shaozhi would listen carefully, and he could not say much verbally in front of the two deceased elders. Beautiful promise, the last sentence: "Please rest assured that I will take care of him."

At the end, Jiang Shaozhi contacted his parents. The two of them were preparing to attend a friend's birthday party. The daughter-in-law looked a little disappointed, and talked to him gently and patiently for a quarter of an hour.

Tong Qinghe is still very young, and his career and work have just started, Jiang's mother told Jiang Shaozhi to take good care of Jiang Shaozhi. She knows how busy her son is. If they didn't understand, the number of times her son has contacted them in the past ten years is very small. Let your children go out on missions like a day for ten years.

They didn't ask for any high status or honor from Jiang Shaozhi. The Jiang family started from a wealthy family, and their businesses spread all over the place, and the money they earned was enough for them to squander for generations. I thought that Jiang Shaozhi would inherit their development, but I didn't expect this kid to be interested in the military since he was a child. It has been 30 years, and he has a firm heart.

At first they thought that Jiang Shaozhi would be in the battlefield all his life, and they accepted this reality. Who would have thought that he would return to the federation to make a decision now that he was married, and he was not dissatisfied at all as a parent.

It's just that Jiang Shaozhi came back to work in another way. They were still worried about wronging Tong Qinghe. Although they wanted to hold a grandson, Jiang's mother, who is also an omega, deeply felt how hard it was for an omega to be pregnant. She didn't want such a young child to be wronged with Jiang Shaozhi. Putting the words away, Jiang Shaozhi's face was pale. After the communication, Tong Qinghe couldn't adapt to the topic just now, and he even doubted whether he could be pregnant.

Jiang Shaozhi said, "Don't pay attention to them."

He touched his stomach again: "If there is really one, then keep it."

Tong Qinghe pursed his lips, hugged his stomach and remained silent.

Less than two hours after the two of them lay down at night, Jiang Shaozhi's communicator in the bedroom sounded a special alarm. He got up and went to the study carefully and quickly, and even turned on the optical brain to access the secret image sent from the base.

Guna, a coastal country located on the periphery of the Federation, has a group of interstellar pirates floating in the narrow corner of the international deep sea. These pirates have very complete combat equipment, and even have a spirit that is good at water and loves war. The guna sea industry is well developed, but the military is far from reaching the level enough to fight against the interstellar pirates in the deep sea area. Those huge spiritual bodies making trouble in the sea have even turned the coastal area upside down, and Guna had to ask the Federation for help.

Interstellar pirates are the biggest hostile target in the entire interstellar, and any country has the obligation to encircle and suppress this group of villains who practice violence and terror.

The camera sent back several scenes of the waves twisting, and Jiang Shaoyi saw a group of anacondas, the spirit body, appearing in the center of the huge waves, and the number was as high as six.

Anaconda Shanshui has a cruel and vicious personality. Judging from his physique, he has completely evolved to a very mature spiritual body. There are so many in one concentration, the scale is rare. This group of interstellar pirates who are forced to settle down in a foreign country are really capable.

Jiang Shaozhi cut off the screen and completely destroyed it. He quickly returned to the bedroom and gently shook the sleeping person awake. Tong Qinghe looked at him in confusion.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Tongtong, I have a mission to gather the team and fly to Guna immediately."

Tong Qinghe woke up and grabbed Jiang Shaozhi's hand: "Will it be dangerous?"

Jiang Shaozhi kissed him: "Trust me. "

With no extra time to waste, Jiang Shaozhi contacted Shen Zong decisively: "The opportunity for you to perform has come."

Shen Zong just arrived at Jiang Shaozhi's camp, and when he heard Jiang Shaozhi asked him to go there with him, he didn't have any chance to hesitate.

After thinking about it, Shen Zong contacted Ji Wan, but didn't give a word about his situation, and asked Ji Wan alone if he felt sick in his stomach today and how his taste was.

He seldom had the opportunity to talk to Ji Wan in such a calm manner. Ji Wan usually put on a cold face to him, and even if she replied to him now, her tone was not necessarily warm.

During the 27-second call, Ji Wan pressed the end button. When he went downstairs to pour water, the old general who used to be all-powerful was spending a long night in the living room watching the Federal News. Since he was forced to live in Shen's house, Ji Wan witnessed the old general sitting alone in the living room every night suffering from insomnia.

No matter how majestic a person is when he is young, it is different when he is old and no one gets close to him.

Ji Wan felt a little happy, it seemed that Shen Zong didn't tell the old general the news.

He also thought that he was really a cold-blooded person who would hold grudges. If it wasn't for the grandparents of the Shen family imprisoning him under different names, why would he have wasted six years.

So people will really have retribution, sooner or later.