Chapter 32

Tong Qinghe was playing on the bed with the red jade pendant that his sister gave him today. The jade is transparent, oily and shiny. When touched, it is smooth and delicate, and feels warm. It was cold at first, but gradually felt a rising warmth. , as if the grease was about to flow out.

Tong Qinghe became addicted to playing with it, his feet were shaking, Jiang Shaozhi filled a cup of warm milk and entered the room, and saw that in the middle of the big bed, the little Omega was raising a snow-white foot as delicate as suet, without a quilt, The short and loose pajama pants and pajamas are rolled up slightly in the toss.

He stood by the door and watched silently. Tong Qinghe felt the gaze on his body, and hurriedly took his raised feet from his knees.

Jiang Shaozhi asked: "What is this?"

He didn't put the milk cup into Tong Qinghe's palm, but directly fed him to drink it down in his own posture.

There was a white circle of milk around Tong Qinghe's mouth, Jiang Shaozhi pointed at it, he was puzzled, and then suddenly, just about to lick it clean with his tongue, his eyes suddenly darkened, Jiang Shaozhi turned his body at an angle, warm and dry The touch circled around his mouth, and the alpha's pheromones made him dizzy.

With the palm of his hand pressed against Jiang Shaozhi's heart, his heart was beating steadily and gradually accelerated.

The heartbeats of each other were a little fast, and Tong Qinghe suddenly thought of the past few days, as if a flash of lightning had passed through his body. During the past two days of self-cultivation, in the process of getting along with his alpha, he was smashed into pieces by desire in an instant.

He was a little excited, but also felt sad for no reason.

Jiang Shaozhi stopped his movements, rubbed the corners of Tong Qinghe's red eyes with his fingertips: "Tongtong, what's the matter?"

Alpha couldn't empathize, Jiang Shaozhi was a little clumsy, and comforted in a low voice: "Baby, don't be sad."

The palm was attached to Tong Qinghe's back, and he patted gently in the gesture of patting a child. Tong Qinghe fell into an inextricable dependence, but at the same time wanted to escape. He frowned and muttered.

Jiang Shaozhi pulled out the jade pendant he was holding in his hand: "What is this?"

Tong Qinghe murmured, and then explained: "The dowry given by my little father..."

Jiang Shaozhi: "...a very beautiful pendant." He helped Tong Qinghe bring it to his neck On his face, a touch of vermilion dotted the white and slender neck. Jiang Shaozhi lowered his head, bit the pendant's tender whiteness, and kissed him. He was lying in front of Tong Qinghe, his eyes full of reverence and cherishment.

Tong Qinghe immediately blushed, and every time he saw Jiang Shaozhi showing this posture, it was as if he had tamed a ferocious beast. He thought of the question his sister asked before leaving today, whether he would like to marry Jiang Shaozhi.

Tong Qinghe was in a daze, Jiang Shaozhi didn't take a step closer to him, but told him to rest well and wait for his body to recover.

Taking care of your body...

Tong Qinghe inexplicably thought of another thing. His hand hidden under the quilt slipped quietly to his abdomen. What if he has a baby in his belly?

Just like Yu Xiaoke...

With a little thought in his heart, Tong Qinghe fell asleep holding his belly in alpha's gentle arms. Jiang Shaozhi waited for him to fall asleep, then suddenly lifted a corner of the quilt, staring at the belly that Tong Qinghe deliberately hugged slightly Preoccupied.

During the day, Jiang Shaozhi was going to do some training in the army area, while Tong Qinghe stayed at home to prepare for the interview at the institute.

His pheromones have stabilized. After the omega is completely marked, the glands are sealed. Except for the annual estrus at the same time next year, he will not be affected by other alpha pheromones at the same time. Better control of pheromones to survive occasional binding heat.

The professor connected him with a video communication, Tong Qinghe exchanged some opinions in the study, ended the call, Qiuqiu walked in with the freshly made snacks, and happily fed his little master.

Qiuqiu measured Tong Qinghe's physical indicators, and the results showed that several data were out of normal values ​​and on the low side, so he worried about it and customized several sets of nutritious meals for Tong Qinghe's situation overnight.

In the afternoon, Jiang Youyou and Yu Xiaoke contacted him and asked him if he passed the estrus safely, and if it was convenient for the three of them to go out and get together once.

Tong Qinghe has already handed in the thesis, all that is left is to wait for the notice and prepare for the interview. He asked Qiuqiu to prepare a set of casual and relaxed clothes, and Qiuqiu took him to drive to the agreed place familiarly, and finally agreed with him to pick him up in four hours.

It had rained in the morning, and the air was full of humidity. Three omegas appeared in the bar, no matter what they were, they were eye-catching.

It's a pity that among the three omega, one exudes a gentle temperament after pregnancy, and the other doesn't smell any omega at all, which means that he has been completely marked.

The remaining one looks rebellious and arrogant, with a bunch of holes under the knees of his trousers, a small wallet, and two wristbands inlaid with bilingbiling diamonds. His hair is dyed a cool silver purple, obviously a wild way, The expression was very fierce, a passing alpha glanced in their direction, Jiang Youyou stared back unceremoniously, he was a no-nonsense alpha.

Tong Qinghe and Yu Xiaoke silently looked at the alphas who were slapped by Jiang Youyou's eyes all the way: "..."

When he got to his seat, Jiang Youyou sat down and asked for a glass of ice water to drink it all down: "Hey, these alphas look like they've never seen an omega before. What kind of eyes are they like flies.

" Jiang Youyou's violent temper made him unable to say anything in embarrassment. Jiang Youyou turned his attention to Tong Qinghe: "It's really been marked, you both have your own alpha, and I'm left as a single dog."

Yu Xiaoke didn't dare to persuade Jiang Youyou in this regard, Tong Qinghe touched him Glands at the back of the neck: "It feels good, but... the estrus period is very tormenting." The

three omega feel the same way, and the one who feels the most is probably Jiang Youyou, who refuses to find alpha, even temporarily Mark was unwilling. At the beginning, he injected a large number of inhibitors into his body continuously. If he hadn't been sent to the hospital for emergency treatment in time, his life would have been completely handed over to God.

Jiang Youyou asked: "Xiaohe, do you want to get married?"

Yu Xiaoke looked curious. Few omega refused to marry alpha after being marked. At this time, most of them depended on alpha.

Tong Qinghe didn't know whether he wanted to get married or not, but when he heard the question from his friends today, he began to waver again.

If Tong Qinghe couldn't get back to them, he simply wouldn't. The three of them chatted and played card games in the store. Tong Qinghe received a call, and Jiang Shaozhi asked him when he would go back.

The rain splashing on the umbrella became the background sound on Jiang Shaozhi's side. Tong Qinghe guessed that Jiang Shaozhi should stand in the rain with an umbrella. It was not too early. Jiang Youyou and Yu Xiaoke suggested to meet again at another day.

They walked outside the gate, and Yu Xiaoke's alpha had come to pick him up. Jiang Youyou was on the same road as their apartment, so they took a ride. Tong Qinghe waited for Jiang Shaozhi outside the gate with a communicator in hand. Seeing a tall and straight figure appearing under the rain, he was wearing a neat and handsome dark green training suit, and the two sandbags were still tied on both sides of his calf.

Jiang Shaozhi seemed to have had his hair cut, it was shorter, with black thorns, and his spirit was sharp again.

There was a layer of water around the stairs. Jiang Shaozhi stepped on the water and walked to Tong Qinghe. The damp and cool water vapor contained a faint smell of sweat and heat, as well as a very low concentration of agarwood, which was very masculine.

Jiang Shaozhi handed the umbrella to Tong Qinghe, and said: "The road ahead is temporarily closed for emergency repairs, the car is parked there, and I will take you there."

Tong Qinghe was wearing white canvas shoes, and the water disappeared when he stepped on the road.

He was holding the umbrella, and suddenly his whole body rose into the air. Jiang Shaozhi hugged his knees and lifted him onto his shoulders.

Tong Qinghe cried out twice, holding Jiang Shaozhi's head tightly with his free hand. Alpha's short hair pricked his palm, making it itchy and numb.

"Uncle, let me down quickly." He called softly, even his little father and sister didn't pick him up and put him on his shoulders.

And he is so big, Tong Qinghe is even more flustered, shaking his calf, Jiang Shaozhi grabbed his ankle: "Good boy." A

short distance away, dense rain shrouded them, as if separating everything, the world It turned into a gray color in the water mist, but only the alpha in front of my eyes became clearer and clearer.

Jiang Shaozhi pampered Tong Qinghe. He let the little omega sit on his shoulders to see the higher and farther scenery. He is older than Tong Qinghe, so he can give Tong Qinghe the affection between lovers, and can also make up for Tong Qinghe's loss of his parents. The lost, elder-like tolerance only gives him the best feelings.

The flash of insight suddenly made Tong Qinghe quiet, his heartbeat continued to accelerate, and his hands changed from grabbing Jiang Shaozhi's head to gently hugging him.

Tong Qinghe slightly lowered the umbrella, lowered his face and kissed Jiang Shaozhi's forehead, his eyes fixed on Jiang Shaozhi, and he spoke very seriously, with a low voice.

He asked: "Uncle, if I regret postponing the marriage and want to marry you, is there still time..."