Chapter 3

Tong Qinghe stared at the screen of the communicator, not knowing whether to reply to the other party or not. He never thought that he would be 100% compatible with an alpha whom he had never met before.

There is a law in the federation that, in order to maintain the continuation of good genes, the federation arranges the marriage process for free for AOs with a full degree of fit, and this regulation is mandatory, and the parties cannot have any chance to argue.

In fact, this regulation is too overbearing. In a century when people are more and more advocating the pursuit of freedom, it deviates from the times. But since entering the century of star origin, hundreds of years have passed, and people with 100% pheromone matching have only appeared twice, which can be called rare.

Not only the residents, I am afraid that even this regulation has been backlogged at the bottom of the regulations and regulations, gradually being forgotten by everyone. After a few years, it has reappeared before people's eyes again.

When Tong Qinghe was helpless, Yu Xiaoke had already used the communicator to open the homepage of AO.com. He stared at the screen, grinning from ear to ear, holding onto Tong Qinghe's clothes vigorously, and brought the page of AO.com to his eyes.

"Look, Xiaohe!"

Tong Qinghe tightened his jaw, and the twitching veins vaguely skipped over his smooth forehead.

AO.com has issued a notification for the update of the matching information on the whole site. The third pair of AO with a 100% pheromone fit has appeared in Star Source Century. Fortunately, AO.com has protected their personal information and has not disclosed it to the public. .

The numerous website update announcements really made Tong Qinghe's face very hot.

The news was broadcast in real time, and several more authoritative websites in the Federation also updated the news one after another. Some entertainment websites that specialize in gossip about abo and other trivial matters directly in the headline title, the font is capitalized and pink, and the content of the text exaggerates the facts. Described this pairing vividly, calling them the lovers of the century.

If Tong Qinghe hadn't just been notified of the news, if he hadn't even seen the alpha assigned to him by the Federation, he would have thought that everything written on the website was true.

He silently picked up the book next to him to cover his face, and his ears were spreading red.

Yu Xiaoke read the content edited on the Internet with great interest, and even nudged Tong Qinghe with his elbow very gossipingly, winking: "Student, is the content uploaded on the Internet true?"

Tong Qinghe shook his head helplessly: "Fake, I am too I just received the message."

Yu Xiaoke: "Did he contact you?"

Tong Qinghe nodded hesitantly: "Sent me a message."

Yu Xiaoke was overjoyed: "It's so romantic!"

Tong Qinghe: "..." He After a pause, he asked with a studious spirit, "Why is it romantic? I haven't seen him, and I don't know him. So far, I only know his name. Is this the romance you always talk about?"

Yu Xiaoke : "..." He put down his communicator, inspected Tong Qinghe for the first time, and analyzed clearly with his classmate elementary school bully in the tone of someone who had come before, "He contacted you as soon as you received the notification, which means that he cares about you very much, at least The attitude is correct. He will become your good alpha in the future!"

"Yes," Yu Xiaoke continued to gossip, "Is your alpha a gentleman or a lady, do you mind sharing the information sent by the other party with me?

Yu Xiaoke couldn't close his mouth, Tong Qinghe opened the message received by the communicator and showed him: "He is a man." "That must be a handsome Mr. Alpha, Jiang Shaozhi ?

" Yu Xiaoke muttered, " Xiaohe, it's really good that you got the name of Mr. Alpha, you can feel that he is very knowledgeable, maybe he is a top student just like you!"

Tong Qinghe: "..." When he thought about it, he felt that Yu Xiaoke's words made some sense.

Mingming was born with an outstanding young face, but the words he said were rigid and boring: "It would be great if he also likes to study the culture of the ancient country like me, then we can discuss together and work hard to explore the ancient times together. The direction I have been striving for all my life."

Talking about the major he loves, Tong Qinghe's whole body is flooded with light, and two clusters of flames seem to be ignited in the amber eyes, which burn Yu Xiaoke's scalp numb.

Yu Xiaoke raised countless question marks on his head: "??"

He felt that his elementary school bully friend had obviously gone in the wrong direction!

Yu Xiaoke shook Tong Qinghe's shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Xiaohe, he is your legal alpha, your partner who will spend your whole life with you, not your teacher, let alone your classmate! After seeing him, believe me, you will be addicted to his pheromone, it smells really good You have to remember that what you have to do is to fall in love with him, not to fiddle with your professional knowledge!"

Yu Xiaoke encouraged Tong Qinghe with his eyes: "Speaking of which, I really don't know what kind of AO will have a 100% pheromone fit. Will it be impossible to restrain each other just by looking at each other, resulting in a fatal and irresistible feeling?"

Tong Qinghe: "..." He blushed at the individual words in Yu Xiaoke's words, and felt that they The words are exaggerated and too explicit.

After all, most of Tong Qinghe's time is dedicated to studying, and he seldom enjoys understanding these things like other omega.

He didn't know much about Alpha, and the knowledge engraved in his mind was only what the teacher taught him in related classes before. His memory was relatively rigid and not too deep.

"Xiao Ke, don't talk about it yet." The words made him feel a little confused.

Tong Qinghe didn't think about those messy things, and silently prayed in his heart that his alpha loves learning, and that he can study ancient culture with him in the future and contribute to the cultural research of the Federation. It doesn't matter if you don't like learning. He has confidence in himself and believes that he will be able to guide the other party on this path of exploration.

Yu Xiaoke asked: "By the way, Xiaohe, do you want to reply to him? Since he took the initiative to contact you, it would be better to respond."

Tong Qinghe clenched the communicator tightly: "...I will reply."

He fumbled for the screen, According to the message template sent by the other party, type.

[Hi, I'm Tong Qinghe. ]

When the message was sent, compared to Tong Qinghe's composure, Yu Xiaoke waited patiently for a few minutes, but the message disappeared, and there was no more reply for the time being.

Yu Xiaoke comforted him: "Maybe I'm busy."

Tong Qinghe confessed: "If he sends me again, I don't know what to say, so it's fine if I don't contact you for now."

Yu Xiaoke: "Xiaohe, you can't because He is an alpha assigned to you by the Federation, so don't be nervous about him. He will be disappointed after you do this, and it is your duty and responsibility to give your partner a sufficient sense of security."

Tong Qinghe: "..."

Yu Xiaoke asked: "Have you seen it? His information?"

Tong Qinghe shook his head, after hearing what Yu Xiaoke said, he logged into the AO website and clicked on the other party's personal information to browse.

Yu Xiaoke's eyes flicked here and there, curious, but he didn't dare to glance randomly without permission.

Tong Qinghe looked up from the file: "Want to see it?"

Yu Xiaoke swallowed: "I want to."

The two of them leaned their heads together and stared at the screen. Jiang Shaozhi's information showed that there was very little.

Yu Xiaoke has read the information of her own alpha, and there are several pages full, including the experience from childhood to adulthood, and the family background is clearly recorded. But the alpha information of his elementary school bully friend was only half a page thin.

Jiang Shaozhi, male, alpha, age, 30 years old.

Yu Xiaoke covered her mouth to death, trying not to make too much noise.

"Xiaohe, he's thirty years old!"

Tong Qinghe thought about the alpha in his thirties, but he couldn't think of it. Combined with one of the alphas in the neighborhood who was about the same age, he was probably an uncle. Thirty is good, at least the uncles are stable and mature enough.

Yu Xiaoke looked regretful: "You are a bit older than you, if you are twenty-three or four-year-old. Don't look at alphas who are in their thirties or even forties. They have maintained good looks and figures, but it also depends on the other party's reference. You are still a little short of time to become an adult. Compared with your conditions, there is a gap."

Tong Qinghe bent his eyes: "It doesn't matter, I don't care. The other party is more mature than me, so he must understand and support me in my research culture. path."

Yu Xiaoke: "..." His primary school bully friend made the wrong focus again.

Without photos, personal career history is also blank.

Yu Xiaoke said: "This is the first time I have seen personal information with blank career records. Could it be that he..." Yu Xiaoke hesitated for a moment, and probed in a low voice, "A vagrant?"

Tong Qinghe: "..."

"I'm talking nonsense." Yu Xiaoke began to remedy, thinking about things in his mind, and suddenly clapped his hands, "I remember that some professional federations have to keep their personal information confidential, which belongs to federal secrets and cannot be disclosed casually. Maybe you Mr. Alpha is a powerful person."

Tong Qinghe: "...Xiao Ke, I think what you said is even more outrageous. Would such a person not have their own omega?"

Yu Xiaoke suddenly realized: "That 's right. It's not normal for an alpha to be thirty and not have an omega."

Very few federal citizens haven't found a partner by the age of thirty, and they're all married in their twenties at the latest. Omega is rare, not all alphas can have their own omega, some alphas will form partners with betas, and there are also people who fall in love with betas.

"Xiao Ke, keep today's matter a secret for me. I don't want anyone other than you and sister Yao to know."

Yu Xiaoke repeatedly promised.

The two little omega stayed in the tea restaurant until nightfall before leaving, Yu Xiaoke's partner came to pick him up, out of gentlemanly manner, he drove Tong Qinghe home first.

Tong Qinghe doesn't know much about his alpha uncle, he wants to confess to sister Yao before she comes back, there are still two months and twenty-seven days before he becomes an adult, he still has time to learn more about this alpha uncle.

Tong Qinghe thought hard and planned to call the other party tomorrow. He couldn't think of more questions to ask the other party for the time being, so he decided that it was better for this uncle alpha to approve his professional direction of research first, and let's talk about knowledge first.

The author has something to say: To be fixed!

Xiao Ke: I was only thinking that my good friend had an alpha who loved him, but he was only thinking about talking to the alpha about his studies. thanks for