Chapter 55

Old General Shen didn't leave any room for this smash. The teacup broke and cut Shen Zong's left eyelid. The blood mixed with the still warm tea made half of his face extremely embarrassed. She twitched the corners of her mouth with a half-smile.

It is rumored that Old General Shen was a violent, stubborn and stubborn character on the battlefield. Looking at it now, Shen Zong has almost the same temperament as this old general. The old one is more domineering and stubborn, and the younger one is not decreasing but increasing. It is almost the same pattern. from.

Jiang Shaozhi calmly watched the dispute between the old general and his grandson, without making a sound or commenting, but he was afraid of scaring his omega, so he picked up a few more chopsticks for Tong Qinghe, so that he could concentrate on eating.

Tong Qinghe looked at the old general's face as hard as a stone, Shen Zong's expression was solemn, obviously he was a close person, but he acted like an enemy. Although Tong Yao didn't have much time to take care of his family, he had never owed him anything in any way, and the scene of his relatives turning against each other made him feel a little frustrated.

"You made the Major General laugh." Old General Shen stiffly rolled his eyes away, and turned his head to say polite words to Jiang Shaozhi.

The blood mixed with drops fell from Shen Zong's cheeks, he wiped it casually, his expression remained unchanged, he got up and said to the two people on the table: "I'll go up and tidy up, so as not to embarrass Old General Shen again."

Shen Dingxiong's face was ashen, but stared Looking at Shen Zong's face, after all, he didn't say much and told him to roll upstairs.

"My little grandson has been naughty since he was a child. I hope he will fight for me and always confront me." Old General Shen shook his head, looking at Jiang Shaozhi with earnest eyes, "I hope this kid can go to the battlefield Depressing his spirit, he has not experienced the hardships of life and death, and he has no idea how difficult it is for our generation to come here." The

old general said: "It was a pity that this kid is too stubborn and suppressed. " I can't stand him. I heard that after he was in the hands of the major general, he was much more peaceful than before. I know this kid, and he can only be subdued by people who are stronger than him. He felt dissatisfied before because he thought those people were not worthy of control .teach him."

Shen Zong was gifted with superior conditions, he had the strongest fighting ability among the juniors of this generation, but unfortunately he was stubborn, Old General Shen hoped that he could go to the battlefield to fight for meritorious service for the Shen family, to honor his ancestors, but Shen Zong didn't care too much about it.

What made Old General Shen even more angry was that Shen Zong was lost in mind by an omega a few years ago, and he didn't want to make progress. In the past three years, the relationship between the grandfather and grandson has been on fire, and Shen Zongjing did not resist the old man, but he showed his determination with practical actions, making the old general so angry that he blew his beard and stared every day, and his hard temper collided, resulting in today's situation.

"Major General, my little grandson is outstanding in all aspects. I am very relieved that he is in your hands. I hope you can take care of him. If you need help in the future, just ask the Shen family."

Jiang Shaozhi responded calmly and had dinner After the end, Tong Qinghe felt sleepy, so Jiang Shaozhi took him away and did not stay in the Shen family anymore. Old General Shen asked Shen Zong to see the guests off, and when he got downstairs, Shen Zong stared at Tong Qinghe's face and said, "Don't tell him what happened today."

Zhong Ling didn't want to be Zhong Ling, he wanted to be Ji Wan now, so Shen Zong Just recognize him as Ji Wan. Even though he thought that Ji Wan was pregnant with someone else's child, he couldn't help the pain and anger, and wanted to find out the person who marked Ji Wan to silence him.

Shen Zong tugged at his short black hair in great annoyance. Because of his anger, his eyelids, which had been injured by the teacup, looked ferocious and terrifying, and his whole person looked sullen and manic.

He directly asked Tong Qinghe: "Do you know who that man is?"

Tong Qinghe walked to the other side of Jiang Shaozhi and blocked himself with his alpha, Shen Zong couldn't yell at Tong Qinghe, leaving him talking to himself.

Sitting on the levitator, Tong Qinghe nestled obediently in Jiang Shaozhi's arms, with his two arms consciously wrapped around the back of Alpha's neck, in exchange for the other's two warm lips.

He was forced to raise his face to bear the kiss, Jiang Shaozhi asked him lightly: "Unhappy?"

Tong Qinghe denied: "No." Thinking of the scene he witnessed just now, "I just miss my sister a little bit."

Jiang Shaozhi raised his eyebrows: "I'll take you home for dinner tomorrow?"

"Okay," Tong Qinghe smiled happily. It didn't last long, and immediately said hesitantly, "I have to ask my sister if she is free."

In his impression, Tong Yao was very busy. Since the eldest father left, although their family has received some care from others, Tong Yao has to walk the road above. There are too many difficulties in this lonely road.

Tong Qinghe used to be at home by himself, and Tong Yao occasionally had to be distracted to take care of his emotions. At that time, Tong Qinghe wanted to tell his sister to do whatever he wanted, so that he would not feel lonely by staying at home. Now that he is married, sometimes he feels like doing something It was the right decision to make.

"Uncle, will you bother me?" Tong Qinghe's tone was calm, and at first glance, it seemed like an old monk was in meditation. He said

: "Even if we get married, I will not be the one who restrains you. You can do whatever you want. I support every decision you make."

His nagging mouth suddenly knotted, he bit the tip of his tongue, and hissed.

He covered his mouth with tears in his eyes, and continued to explain his reasoning vaguely: "I used to think that even if two people get married and form a family, both parties are still independent and free, and they will not interfere with their work and decisions because of the other person."

Tong Qinghe After expressing what he wanted to say, he stared at his alpha eagerly, waiting for a reply from the other party. Unexpectedly, Jiang Shaozhi didn't care what he said at all, he pinched his chin with his thumb and forefinger, and opened his mouth slightly.

Jiang Shaozhi asked him, "It hurts."

It is more painful, Tong Qinghe just nodded, the softness got into his mouth, gently soothing the tip of his tongue, carrying the pheromone that rushed into the nasal cavity, slightly drunk and hot, making him feel buoyant .

so comfortable.

With a purring sound from his throat, Tong Qinghe was immersed in Alpha's gentle and irresistible soothing way, his cheeks slowly turned pale blush. Jiang Shaozhi let go of his omega, and wiped the wet corners of Tong Qinghe's mouth with his rough fingertips.

Tong Qinghe, who was dazed by the kiss, didn't wait for a reply, and Jiang Shaozhi didn't speak to him.

He didn't quite agree with Omega's remarks just now.

Jiang Shaozhi felt that if he marked Omega, he belonged to the other party, and the other party naturally belonged to him. Tong Qinghe can't understand the desire to control determined by alpha nature genes, he is not so Buddha-nature, but since Tong Qinghe thinks so, it is inconvenient for him to refute.

In short, as long as it is Tong Qinghe's life, no matter what, he must participate in it.

After contacting Tong Yao, she had a meeting in the morning and asked to have dinner together. Tong Qinghe remembered the time well, and Tong Yao said: "The person I introduced to you last time, I will show you by the way."

Tong Qinghe remembered that the other party was a doctor at the military hospital, so he agreed. After finishing the communication, Jiang Shaozhi went to work again at this time. He carried the stack of materials he brought back into the study to deal with his work. Qiuqiu brought the brewed fragrant tea and dessert fruits. The seasonal fruits taste fresh and juicy. .

The price of fruit in the entire interstellar world is generally expensive. Ordinary families can only buy it two or three times a month to try something new. However, the fruit in their home is never broken, and many of them are shipped from other planets.

Tong Qinghe tasted a few, and asked Qiuqiu to wash and pack some fruits suitable for pregnant women, and planned to give him a taste when he went to the hospital to see Ji Wan.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't come back at noon, he made a levitator and rushed to the hospital, the ward was dead silent, Ji Wan was leaning on the bedside and flipping through books with his optical brain, and opposite him was sitting expressionless Shen Zong.

The wound on Shen Zong's left eyelid had scabbed over, like a centipede hovering over it, but Ji Wan ignored it, and Shen Zong didn't bother to open his mouth.

"Ji Wan, I'm here to see you." Tong Qinghe broke the silence in the ward.

Seeing Tong Qinghe, Ji Wan's face softened a little. Compared to facing Shen Zong, it seemed that the iceberg had melted and the spring breeze was blowing.

Ji Wan looked at the fruit in the bag, and said, "Lately, my appetite has been quite gluttonous, thank you."

Tong Qinghe was about to laugh, but the sight Shen Zong shot over made him embarrassed, and he shrank to the side to peel the skin, and then cut it into small pieces and handed it over. To Ji Wan.

Not knowing which action offended Shen Zong, he stared at Tong Qinghe coldly and went out.

"He's so fierce..." Tong Qinghe whispered.

Ji Wan comforted a few words: "Today, people from the Shen family came to the hospital to find me to verify whether I was pregnant." Tong Qinghe chased after him

and asked: "What happened after that?"

When I came up to be this father, Shen Zong hasn't changed at all."

He said lightly: "As long as it is what he thinks, no matter what it changes, it must be his. The news was reported to the old general, and now they all agree that I Shen Zong's child is Shen Zong, and he wanted to do a DNA test, but I refused."

Shen Zong stepped forward to stop those people from doing anything, Ji Wan got angry just now, and his stomach felt a little uncomfortable.

Ji Wan said: "These people have this kind of style. At present, I just want to give birth to this child, and then stay away from their Shen family."

The two accidents did not let the child in her stomach leave, Ji Wan accepted her fate, since she was destined to have him, let him stay safely.

Kuang——

The door was pushed open ungentlely, and Shen Zong walked in with a cold face, carrying big bags and small bags, all of which were fruits.

Shen Zong stared at Ji Wan: "I'll have someone stay in the hospital to take care of you. If my grandfather comes over, they will notify me immediately."

Jiang Shaozhi recently trained Shen Zong very hard, he only had two hours off to come to the hospital, After delivering the fruit, he rushed back to the training camp without looking back.

Ji Wan has now become Shen Zong's weakness, especially since he is pregnant with a child, Shen Zong is most worried that the old general will let someone take the child.

He hated the child in Ji Wan's womb, but he was also very clear that if the child really disappeared because of their Shen family, then he and Ji Wan would be completely finished.

The child is not his, and he has to keep it even if he tries his best.

Ji Wan put Tong Qinghe's hand on her abdomen: "When he comes out later, you can be a little godfather to him."