Chapter 20

After Tong Qinghe sent Jiang Shaozhi a text message, he began to seriously wait for a reply, and Qiuqiu followed him. The heads of one person and one robot got closer and closer, without taking their eyes off the communicator, staring at each other, the two small heads finally touched each other, and then separated after a daze.

Qiuqiu pointed out objectively: "Little master, your alpha didn't reply to your message."

Tong Qinghe chose to speak for his alpha: "Uncle may be busy, he...is a very powerful person, a hero of the people of the Federation, we Be considerate of him."

Qiuqiu suddenly realized.

After Tong Qinghe tidied himself up, he opened the locked door of a upstairs room, and as soon as he entered, he bowed obediently to a photo of a couple hanging on the wall, "Big Daddy, Little Daddy, I'll come back to see You are gone."

He devoutly offered incense to the two fathers, and then sat on a chair for a while, quietly accompanying them.

Tong Qinghe's two fathers, the eldest father is alpha, and the younger father is omega, like many AO partners, they are very affectionate. Because of the pain caused by childbirth, the two got married not long ago. The eldest father only wanted Tong Yao's child, and then accidentally had Tong Qinghe. A difference of twenty years.

His eldest father is a federal soldier, and his younger father is a professor at the Federal Research Institute, both of whom are outstanding. It was supposed to wait until after the big dad retired, the two fathers had private time to enjoy the happy life of their husband and wife. They didn't want an air battle. His big dad died heroically in the battle, leaving the little dad with the whole family to live quietly for five years .

In the past five years, no one has seen the pain hidden in the little father's heart, and no one knows that his father is suffering from severe depression. If it is not for the two children, he will not be able to survive the next five years.

The little dad loves his career very much, and loves his two children even more, but in the end, because of the loss of his alpha, he missed him and became ill. For five years, under the weight of severe depression, he silently chose to commit suicide by taking medicine.

Twenty-five-year-old Tong Yao lived with five-year-old Tong Qinghe. At first, Tong Qinghe always hugged her sister's legs and asked when their little daddy would come home. , Make up stories for him rigidly and uninterestingly.

When Tong Qinghe got older and started studying, he realized that many of the stories were false, so he asked his sister again, but Tong Yao remained silent.

Later, when Tong Qinghe grew up, he stopped asking where his fathers had gone. Tong Yao led him into this room and told him everything about the two fathers. Tong Qinghe understood, his personality was precocious compared to his peers, and he quietly accepted it.

In a blink of an eye, he will be graduating and will be preparing to enter the graduate school. My sister told him that he is very similar to his little dad in this regard, and he probably inherited his father's preferences. When he was a child, he liked to hold related picture books and read in the corner, thinking about studying these things all day long. For this reason, it was a rare time for him to be stubborn. In order to get a stepping stone to the research institute, he had to go to planet D1 to collect materials for anything.

Tong Qinghe looked at the two fathers and said, "Dad, I'm graduating soon, and I'm going to enter the Federal Research Institute like my little dad." After a pause, a little embarrassed, two blushes appeared on his cheeks, "I also got a match. His name is Alpha, he is as majestic and heroic as Big Daddy, he is the general of our Federation, he is a soldier, he has an excellent team, and he has a fierce spirit."

"He will be my future legal husband."

Tong Qinghe smiled , showing two small white teeth: "I'll bring him over next time to show you, uncle is very good."

Tong Qinghe finished talking with the two fathers, just went downstairs when Tong Yao happened to be back home.

"sister."

The moment he spoke, Tong Yao walked in front of him quickly, almost lifting him up, from head to toe, up and down, inside and out. Although Qiuqiu had already sent her the inspection report, Tong Yao still felt relieved after reading it once.

"Sister, I'm fine, don't frown."

Tong Yao was silent. She had just returned from visiting other states and provinces, and she didn't bother to change her clothes. Thinking of the alpha Tong Qinghe mentioned that day, she asked, "Your alpha?" What's going on? Why didn't you mention it to me before you left. Qiuqiu said that your bonding fever will come early, and I don't know the origin and identity of that alpha, do you take your sister's concern to heart?"

Facing the girl Alpha's serious interrogation made Tong Qinghe a little dizzy, and also realized that he was relatively selfish in order to go out.

He dejectedly let the female alpha scold him, and when she stopped talking, he stretched out his hand and lightly tugged on Tong Yao's clothes, and said tentatively, "Sister, don't be angry. He was assigned to me by the federal government." Alpha, our pheromone match is 100%."

​​"His name is Jiang Shaozhi, and he is 30 years old this year."

"He is a general of the Federation and the captain of the Federation's Qiongqi Special Forces."

After listening to Tong Yao, his mind was buzzing. Shocked, and looking at his sloppy younger brother, he was speechless for a long time.

====

Tong Qinghe went back to his room disheartened, feeling depressed for a while.

Although my sister didn't have any opinion on his uncle alpha, and even dared not have any opinion, she was still angry with herself for concealing her matter, so she kept a straight face all night, and ignored him during dinner.

He swiped open the screen of the communicator, and there was no news from the communication box with his uncle, so he turned on the optical computer and watched the lecture video dully for a while.

When Qiuqiu came in to adjust the temperature in the room, Tong Qinghe had already fallen asleep at the end of the bed, holding the communicator in his hand, apparently waiting for news from someone.

Without making any noise to disturb the little master's sleep, Qiuqiu adjusted the temperature of the room, covered Tong Qinghe with a quilt, and quietly left the room.

Outside the door, the female alpha just came out of the study and asked Qiuqiu: "Is he asleep?"

Qiuqiu: "Asleep."

Tong Yao said: "I'm a bit aggressive tonight, I don't know if I will scare him. "

Qiuqiu said in his heart that he should be frightened, but as a qualified robot butler, he will not disobey any orders from his master.

Tong Yao sighed: "Forget it, I'll explain to him tomorrow."

Qiuqiu silently watched the owner go back to the room, his sleep program will start, and the robot also has two hours of rest every day.

Omega is more intolerant of heat than ordinary people, so the temperature in the room is lower than usual, but Tong Qinghe was still awakened by the sudden high fever in the middle of the night.

He propped his hands on the head of the bed, swallowing dryly. The communicator fell to the floor because of his actions, Tong Qinghe picked it up with bare feet, and was about to pour a glass of water for a drink, when he suddenly paused, the rising temperature of his body made him vigilant.

Realizing that he might be affected by combination fever, Tong Qinghe ran to open his small backpack, which contained inhibitors. Unscrewing the mouth of the bottle, just as he was about to take it, the communicator at hand buzzed and vibrated. Tong Qinghe didn't even read the message, and immediately sent an emoji back.

As soon as the bell rang, Jiang Shaozhi called.

It's not right to stop drinking while suppressing the inhibitor, and you will feel hot if you don't drink. Tong Qinghe lowered the temperature in the room several degrees, and his voice trembled a little when he spoke. Jiang Shaozhi had a keen intuition and asked him, "Is it convenient to video."

The big screen projected by the light brain on the wall suddenly jumped out of Jiang Shaozhi's picture, and Tong Qinghe was dumbfounded at his alpha, as if his throat was getting worse.

Jiang Shaozhi had obviously just taken a shower, and he was wrapped in a dark blue bathrobe, which was neatly tied and looked very abstinent.

In Tong Qinghe's impression, pajamas and nightgowns are mostly worn in a relaxed state, a bit unkempt. This is the first time he has seen the illusion that someone can wear this kind of clothing out of a uniform, with the charm of a mature male alpha, every gesture For a moment, a single look made him feel like he was being electrified, making him even hotter.

He looked down at his light pink cotton pajamas, which had a big cartoon childish cat ear embroidered on it, and couldn't help feeling hot and embarrassed.

"Uncle, why haven't you rested in the middle of the night?"

Jiang Shaozhi cast his undisguised eyes on him, making Tong Qinghe feel embarrassed.

Jiang Shaozhi asked, "Are you feeling unwell?"

Tong Qinghe felt that he was hiding well, but unexpectedly, his uncle Alpha saw through it at a glance.

"Uncle, I, I seem to have a fever."

He lifted a bottle of inhibitor hidden behind him, and was about to take it with his head raised, but Jiang Shaozhi stopped him in a low voice.

Although taking the inhibitor according to the prescribed dose would generally not cause any problems, Jiang Shaozhi didn't want his omega to take this stuff. With an alpha and using inhibitors in person, it is simply provoking alpha's self-esteem.

Tong Qinghe said a little depressed and aggrieved: "Uncle, I'm a little hot." Jiang

Shaozhi repeated: "Don't drink the inhibitor."

Am I pheromones?"

Jiang Shaozhi: "Wait for me."

The two short words, like a promise to Tong Qinghe, made him feel at ease.

Tong Qinghe grabbed the communicator, his body was hot, and he paced back and forth around the window anxiously. Not long after, a car approached and stopped downstairs. Almost at the moment the communicator vibrated, Tong Qinghe ran downstairs.

The night was boundless, and at the same moment Jiang Shaozhi walked out of the car door, his little omega quickly threw himself into his arms, breathing hot breath on his neck.

Tong Qinghe was like a small animal seeking to be petted. His nose and mouth took deep breaths along Jiang Shaozhi's neck, passing by vaguely and vaguely.

The little omega said vaguely, "Uncle, you smell so good."