Chapter 54

Ji Wan was arranged to live in a luxurious ward suite. After the nurse left, Tong Qinghe followed him in to take care of him. He saw that his eyes were always open, his eyelids were drooping tiredly, and he was not energetic, but he just didn't sleep.

The medicines he took for several years caused his body to develop antibodies against some of them. In order to let him sleep peacefully, the nurse gave him a calming medicine before going to bed. Unfortunately, Ji Wan still couldn't sleep after taking the medicine. He looked at a certain point in the air with tired eyes, frowning when Shen Zong approached the hospital bed, but only accepted Tong Qinghe approaching him next to the hospital bed.

Tong Qinghe didn't know where to put his eyes, Shen Zong's face was ugly, he stared at Ji Wan gloomily, he was nervous, worried that the other party would mess with Ji Wan in the ward.

In the silence, Ji Wan moved her weak fingers hanging on one side, and said flatly 1: "Get out."

The meaning in the words made Shen Zong go out. Shen Zong did not retreat but advanced, treating Tong Qinghe like air, and questioned Ji Wan : " Whose

child is in your stomach?" Immediately ignite the tense and anxious atmosphere. In order to take care of the patient's body, the body-sensing temperature adjustment program is activated in the ward, and the temperature is adjusted according to Ji Wan's body changes every hour and every second, which is basically very comfortable for normal people. But the three people in the ward were sweating profusely, Ji Wan was sweating coldly, Tong Qinghe was sweating anxiously, Shen was arson, and some suppressed emotions exploded in an instant after hearing these words. He gritted his teeth and glared at Ji Wan: "It really is you." Shen Zong called out another name, his eyes were gloomy: "A Ling, why did you lie to me and run away from me for three years, and turned around to find other men?"

He even tried to turn over Ji Wan's body to check whether the mark on the back of his neck was covered by other alphas.

Once an Omega is completely marked by an alpha, it will be difficult to be emotional or affected by the pheromones of other alphas, and even the alpha that marks itself will resist other pheromones. It seems that as long as it is branded, it will always belong to the one that marked him people.

Ji Wanteng grabbed Shen Zong's arm and said, "Try me."

"It doesn't matter who marks me, it doesn't matter to you, you just need to remember that the seed in my stomach is not yours."

Ji Wanteng Wan's extremely indifferent tone turned into stabbing Shen Zong with knives, Shen Zong endured the irritability in his heart, turned around and punched the snow-white wall mercilessly, scaring Tong Qinghe to run out to find help.

The wall was dented, and the oozing blood was printed on the wall, slowly sliding down. Tong Qinghe was at a loss, he couldn't make up his mind whether to call someone over, maybe this was just a matter between Ji Wan and Shen Zong, and it's not suitable for outsiders to intervene at the moment.

Apart from Ji Wan himself, only Tong Qinghe knew that the child in his stomach was actually Shen Zong.

Shen Zong didn't believe that the omega he marked had been erased and allowed him to conceive. For an alpha, it simply crushed all the dignity he was born with.

"Who re-labeled you."

Unless the marked omega is washed off, this work is illegal in the federal government, and only normal divorced omega submission procedures are approved before this operation is allowed.

Ji Wan indifferently relied on his gaze: "It doesn't matter who it is, it has nothing to do with you." He laughed, "What capacity do you use to talk to me like this?"

Shen Zong opened his mouth, and Ji Wan satirized him: "I married you Is it? No."

"Your mark is the humiliation you imposed on me. Even if you ask someone casually, which alpha will keep his omega by his side for three years. A dog is freer than me three years ago. "

Ji Wan's words were heartbreaking, he counted down the pain and nightmares that kept him awake all night, but when he re-explained these things, he seemed to become less angry and embarrassing than before.

He calmly asked Shen Zong, "Ask yourself, are you worthy?"

Tong Qinghe couldn't describe the expression when Shen Zong left, so he went to the bathroom to find a clean towel, wet it with water and wipe Ji Wan's body sweat.

The clothes were already soaked, and after wiping his hands, feet and front body clean, Ji Wan turned over with difficulty with the help of Tong Qinghe, put a pillow under her waist, put her arms on the quilt, and smiled weakly at Tong Qinghe: "Thank you for your hard work." Thank you."

It is appropriate to leave these matters to the nurses, but Ji Wan is a little concerned about others touching him, so Tong Qinghe had to leave this work to himself.

When the wet towel was wiped over the back of Ji Wan's neck, he saw the glands with light tooth marks.

Ji Wan has never been marked by anyone, and the imprint of Shen Zong is still there.

It was hard for him to imagine how these three-year-olds survived the estrus alone, and he admired the other party's determination and willpower to fight against Alpha.

Half an hour later, Ji Wan fell asleep.

Tong Qinghe helped him tuck in the quilt: "Let's rest first."

Ji Wan looked at him confusedly: "If the research institute asks, just say I'm sick and you took me to the hospital, so don't tell them what happened today. "

Tong Qinghe nodded again and again: "Uncle helped to deal with it, so don't worry about it."

Jiang Shaozhi asked someone to connect with Shen Dingxiong. Although the body of this old general who is over seventy years old is not as tall and strong as when he was young, he is still energetic, sitting and standing like a pine, his back is flat, and his momentum remains undiminished.

The former glorious veteran of the Federation felt a little sympathetic to the major general on the battlefield today.

Shen Dingxiong has heard many stories of the young general's brilliance and bravery on the battlefield. Although this is the first time they met in private, Shen Dingxiong appreciates such a junior, otherwise he would not have completely entrusted Shen Zong to Jiang Shaozhi's hands discipline.

Jiang Shaozhi is not in the mood to start friendship with the old general today, he has a respectful attitude towards the older generation, but it is inconvenient for him to intervene in deeper aspects of Shen Zong's actions. After a few words, he simply made an appointment for a meal, and when he had time, he took his wife to visit Shen's house in person.

When Old General Shen heard that his little grandson was causing trouble again, and it was the young general's wife, his mild-mannered face suddenly changed, and the meridians on his forehead fluttered faintly. He said a few words of courtesy to Jiang Shaozhi, and sincerely welcomed him to visit Shen's house at any time.

Jiang Shaozhi made arrangements, and when Tong Qinghe was picked up from the hospital, he asked him if he could take a normal vacation.

The group of old men and gods in the historical research institution are there, no matter what they do, they take their time. Even the young people who brought them in have also acquired this habit. Tong Qinghe sometimes dives into the materials and concentrates on finding materials. His predecessors said the most The words are: "Don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry."

If things are not in a hurry, they will naturally take a normal vacation, rest when they should rest, or go home with a stack of materials to complete the work.

Recently, he was going to translate a book of ancient Chinese. He originally wanted to work overtime on weekends, but when he heard that Jiang Shaozhi wanted to take him to General Shen's house for dinner, he inevitably panicked.

Except for his soldiers, Jiang Shaozhi had never taken him to other public occasions, this time as the general's wife.

Tong Qinghe calmed down his slightly faster heartbeat: "I'm afraid I'll embarrass you."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled lightly, and hugged him on his lap: "Just go to have a meal, don't have to deal with them, just leave everything to me."

Tong Qinghe grabbed Alpha's ear in the palm of his hand and shook it: "Why do you want to see them? ..."

Jiang Shaozhi said lightly, "I'll let you out." On the

weekend afternoon, the two of them took an hour-long hovercraft to arrive at Shen's villa. After dozens of years of battlefield career, the old general is now in a calm state of mind, otherwise he would not have chosen to live alone in this place, and even if he wanted to meet old general Shen, he would not be able to get in even if he had to wait in line.

Shen Dingxiong was waiting for them in the living room. Sitting beside him was Shen Zong who had been called back temporarily. The training uniform on Shen Zong's body was too late to change, it was covered in sweat and mud, and he let the old general hold his neck without saying a word. chatter.

Jiang Shaozhi's appearance broke the stalemate between his grandparents, Shen Zong wanted to stare at others but dared not, and was finally bullied by Shen Dingxiong to go upstairs and change into clean clothes and come down to meet others.

The dining table was filled with sumptuous delicacies, and Shen Dingxiong seldom received guests after stepping down from the top. Occasionally meeting old comrades in arms would be a private meal and chat, which would make him feel relaxed and not pay attention to complicated etiquette and superficial occasions.

When the old general saw Tong Qinghe, the little omega greeted him cautiously and politely. He was well-behaved and pleasing first of all. Some people may think that he is soft and easy to bully, but such a person is actually best used to deal with people who are as cold as steel.

It is not without reason to use softness to overcome rigidity.

Shen Zong went downstairs with a sullen face, Jiang Shaozhi chatted with Shen Dingxiong, and then talked about Tong Qinghe's kidnapping, on the surface it was calm, but in fact he demoted Shen Zong.

Shen Zong tensed his face: "I didn't intend to arrest him."

Shen Dingxiong said coldly: "If you don't think it's embarrassing enough, go and toast the general."

Shen Zong pushed away the wine glass in front of him, and said coldly: "If it wasn't for your obstruction before, he would already be mine now."

"Master, I found Ah Ling."

Shen Dingxiong glared at him: "You stinking What nonsense is the kid talking about!"

"I'm serious," Shen Zong calmed down slightly, restraining his emotional ups and downs, "Zhong Ling."

"Master, I found him, do you remember how you promised me back then, as long as this If my thoughts don't waver for a few years, you won't interfere any more."

He smiled, as if he had found a way to subdue this old general, the Shen family always valued the succession of incense, Shen Zong calmed down, and glanced at Tong Qinghe.

Even if Ji Wan said that the child in his womb was not his, it still belonged to him.

Shen Zong said: "A Ling is pregnant, and the child is mine."

Tong Qinghe's eyelids jumped, and he held Jiang Shaozhi's hand at the bottom of the table without speaking.

Old General Shen scolded angrily: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

Shen Zong straightened his back: "He has been pregnant with my child for more than a month, and he is now in the hospital. If you don't believe me, you can send someone to investigate, but don't disturb him "

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuua

for a teacup to hit Shen Zong's head.