Chapter 22

The sun was rising slowly, the curtains were not completely drawn tightly, and a few rays of sunlight jumped between the mahogany floors through the gaps, and jumped onto the white insteps.

Omega's natural physique determines that they are not as tall and strong as alpha or even beta, and even their feet are smaller than normal beta. Tong Qinghe stared intently at the morning light falling on his toes, and the white dots seemed to move away from his eyes.

He hardly closed his eyes all night, as long as he closed his eyes, his mind was full of meeting his parents today. Just thinking about it, at this moment, he nervously clutched the sheet in his hand, and the sheet was crumpled up, which showed how anxious Tong Qinghe was.

Qiuqiu slammed the door three times, gently reminding him that it was time to get up and take a shower. Tong Qinghe jumped off the floor, was about to go to the bathroom, then returned to the door, opened the door and shouted for Qiuqiu to stop.

Qiuqiu tilted his head: "Little master, what's the matter."

Tong Qinghe poked his face downstairs, listening for any movement with his ears sideways. Qiuqiu was confused by his actions, the movements were exactly the same, the two little heads pressed together until Tong Yao appeared in the living room and looked upstairs. Qiuqiu paused

, looking at those round toes: "Little master, you should put on your shoes." Tong Qinghe smiled at his sister, and immediately ran into the bathroom.

Qiuqiu thoughtfully tied a bow tie for the white high-end small suit he wore on the occasion.

Tong Qinghe asked: "Will white look immature? Maybe I should switch to black, so as to show my mature and stable temperament."

Qiuqiu: "..." He said, "White suits you very well."

Qiuqiu With its own system aesthetic program, the evaluation of all outfits is fair and equitable. Tong Qinghe stabilized his confidence, carefully sprayed his hair in front of the full-length mirror, and combed his soft hair back slightly: "Then this body, uncle will come over later, and his parents will also come over."

Qiuqiu: "..." He covered his mouth and cleared his throat in a humane manner. Although his little master was strict and rigid, he was surprisingly cute when he was serious.

At the dining table, Tong Qinghe, who was dressed up vigorously, looked at Tong Yao hesitantly. He held the milk glass in his palm, and swung his fingers around the glass twice. The cut egg was less than half eaten. Tong Qinghe had no appetite, and said "Sister, uncle came here today to meet with you, and...his parents."

Tong Yao also acted decisively and quickly, alpha meets alpha, no one is willing to lag behind. As soon as you hear it, you immediately understand the meaning.

There is a collection room in Tong's house, which contains treasures that Tong Yao has collected at high prices from all over the years. She raised her watch to check the time, and ordered Qiuqiu to go to the collection room to take out some valuables as gifts. Tong Qinghe sat beside her and listened to her giving orders. Tong Yao nodded solemnly: "You can't neglect others."

Jiang Shaozhi arrived at nine o'clock sharp Outside the gate of Tong's house, there were two elders beside him, an alpha and a female omega. The moment he saw Alpha, Tong Qinghe immediately understood that Jiang Shaozhi had almost inherited the other's outstanding appearance. Even though he was over fifty years old, Alpha was still tall and straight, and his face was a bit more refined and gentle with the years, without Jiang Shaozhi's sharpness and sternness.

The father and son are almost carved out of the same mold. The female omega is elegant and gentle. Seeing Tong Yao, her smile looks a little shy. These are Jiang Shaozhi's biological parents.

Tong Qinghe stood by the door and couldn't speak anymore, his mind went blank. Until the two generations looked at him, Mother Jiang praised: "A very energetic young man."

After finishing speaking, she stepped forward to hug him friendly, Tong Qinghe reacted, blushing and hugging the elder back, her mouth stumbling out One sentence: "Mom, good morning." As soon as the words came out, I realized what nonsense I was talking about.

Jiang Shaozhi rarely showed a slight smile in the presence of many people, and introduced to him: "This is Dad, please call me too."

Tong Qinghe's heart tightened, looking at the middle-aged version of 'Jiang Shaozhi' who is gentle and refined, he called out obediently.

Several people sat around the sofa in the living room. Tong Qinghe felt that it would be better for them to keep a distance when they saw the elders now. When he was about to quietly move to the position opposite Jiang Shaozhi, Jiang Shaozhi immediately held him, ten fingers relaxed hook together. The rough calluses rubbed against the palm of his hand, it was very itchy, and there was an indescribable feeling.

Jiang Shaozhi's palm was bigger than his, so he wrapped it tightly and said, "Sit here wherever you go."

The other three turned their eyes to them one after another. Tong Qinghe smiled awkwardly but not politely. Young, polite and sensible, it's really cheap for our boy."

Tong Yao replied impeccably: "The general is young and promising, Xiaohe will need more care from the general in the future."

Tong Qinghe can't get in the conversation between adults, He looked to the left for a while, and to the right for a while, Jiang Shaozhi saw his little movements in his eyes, and whispered in his ear: "You can watch me."

Tong Qinghe stopped rolling his eyes immediately, and sat upright, serious and cute.

Near noon, Tong Yao originally intended to stay with the two elders of Jiang's family for lunch, but they had to go to another planet to solve important matters, so Tong Yao had no choice but to stop keeping them.

Jiang Shaozhi drove the elders to the space airport, because he had to go to the military affairs center for a meeting in the afternoon, so Tong Qinghe didn't follow the two elders. He told Jiang Shaozhi about his disguise, which the elders didn't know yet.

Jiang Shaozhi reassured him: "I will explain to them afterwards, don't worry."

Tong Qinghe muttered: "If I knew it, I would have asked my sister to arrange for me yesterday. I feel sorry for them for not showing my face today."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Don't mess around. think."

Tong Qinghe decided to contact Master Yi Rong in the afternoon to arrange time to restore his appearance, and the sooner the arrangement, the better. He couldn't wait, because his alpha said he wanted to see his real appearance.

Tong Qinghe doesn't care much about appearance, but omega does have advantages over ordinary people in this respect, which is one of the reasons why many people want to have their own omega. He used the communicator to get in touch with the master, and made an appointment tomorrow morning, and just hung up, his little friend Yu Xiaoke called.

Tong Qinghe connected a pair of earphones, and heard the other end yelling, and then said: "Xiaohe, don't tell me when you come back, I'm bored at home and I'm about to grow mushrooms." You

can hear it just from the tone of voice Out of Yu Xiaoke's depression, Tong Qinghe smiled and asked: "What's the matter, didn't you go out to the party?"

Every Omega circle will hold their own party regularly, Tong Qinghe doesn't like to join in the fun, Yu Xiaoke likes it. Most of the omega's minds are sensitive and active, they like to get together to chat, say that this alpha is not good, that alpha is not good, yesterday's unhappy, today's unhappy, can't hide their thoughts, like to be with the same gender people share. But the omega without an alpha actually longs to have its own alpha, and is very contradictory.

Including Tong Qinghe, sometimes he can't keep up with the changes in their thoughts. His thinking only stays in knowledge, and thinking out of knowledge is often much slower than others.

This is also the reason why Yu Xiaoke and some friends who are close to him make fun of him, saying that he has lost his mind when he reads, and he is an elementary school student who does not talk about romance.

Yu Xiaoke changed his pitiful tone: "Come and see me, I have a surprise for you."

Tong Qinghe took a taxi to Yu Xiaoke's residence, and Yu Xiaoke lives with Alpha now, Alpha works during the day, stays Yu Xiaoke was alone at home, bored and flustered.

As soon as he entered the room, Yu Xiaoke almost flew over to give Tong Qinghe a hug. He thought of something, held back, took Tong Qinghe's hand furtively, put it in front of his abdomen, and asked mysteriously: "I am here, Guess what."

Tong Qinghe was puzzled, and rubbed: "Bloated from eating too much?"

Yu Xiaoke covered his face: "..."

Tong Qinghe guessed again: "My stomach hurts, why don't I call a doctor for you? , or accompany you to the hospital."

Yu Xiaoke's mouth was almost puffed up: "Xiaohe, when will you get your face back, I feel a little uncomfortable." Then he said, "I have a baby here. Lah ."

Tong Qinghe opened his eyes wide: "Baby?"

"Yes..." Yu Xiaoke said, "It's been almost a month, and the doctor said that the current situation is quite stable, and told me to pay more attention to rest."

Tong Qinghe didn't know what to say for a while What, suddenly sighed: "Being a father at such a young age, will you delay studying or working in the future?"

Yu Xiaoke said: "...Maybe you can take your baby to study and work together." The

two omega have no experience in this matter at all , You guess, I guess, there are many pregnancy-related books scattered on the bed, Tong Qinghe opened them with the spirit of learning and seeking knowledge, surrounded by the halo of a master of learning, Yu Xiaoke was affected, so he read them together.

In the quiet afternoon, Tong Qinghe once again felt that the birth of life is a miracle. He suddenly wanted to find someone to share with, but there were very few contacts, so he had to choose Jiang Shaozhi's contact information.

"Uncle, do you like babies? Xiaoke is pregnant. I think there will be a baby in my stomach in the future, and you will stuff it in."

"Do you like me to give you a baby? Be cute.jpg ."

Jiang Shaozhi was having a meeting, and the communicator vibrated slightly. Seeing the message from his own Omega, he clicked on it, and almost choked out the water he just drank.

"But I'm still young, and I want to focus on my career for a few years. I'll think about it later when I'm stable, and the book says that not every omega's physique can have a baby."

Jiang Shaozhi's focus is on "a few years " Consider the wording of '.

Ups and downs.

The marriage extension report already typed in his pocket was getting more and more crumpled by him, and he didn't want to hand it in.