Chapter 59

Shen Zong deserves to be inherited from the old General Shen, and has made rapid progress, very suitable for playing on the battlefield. Jiang Shaozhi recently brought Shen Zong out for special one-on-one special training. The young man was full of energy and blood. Although he was knocked down time and time again, the time he persevered increased a lot visible to the naked eye.

Jiang Shaozhi and Shen Zong rolled over the muddy water. After panting violently, Shen Zong got up and sat beside Jiang Shaozhi with his knees bent. The muddy water rolled down his sharp jaw. He hesitated for a moment and asked, "Team Jiang, can you May I ask you, how do you develop a relationship with your omega?"

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were flat: "If you like him, don't hurt him, and—"

"Dote on him." The tone is consistent and right, even if there is no emotional ups and downs, I can feel it The sincerity in Jiang Shaozhi's words is definitely not a lie.

Shen Zong shook his head: "What should the other party keep rejecting you thousands of miles away?"

Jiang Shaozhi felt that Shen Zong was asking nonsense, and there was a bit of mockery in his eyes: "My omega won't reject me."

Shen Zong who wanted to learn something Intangible was fed a mouthful of dog food, which made his omega strongly resist, and Shen Zong had a hunch that he would probably be the first. He had heard a little about Jiang Shaozhi before, the god of killing on the battlefield, but he didn't expect that he had no bottom line against omega in private, so he also wanted to learn from it.

Shen Zong had a good rest, and after regaining his physical strength, he nodded his jaw towards the quagmire, eager to try: "Jiang team, are you still here?"

Jiang Shaozhi coldly refused, and took out the communicator from his coat at the resting place. Tong Qinghe sent a lot of messages, and went to play on the campus of C University, his indifferent eyes suddenly softened, Jiang Shaozhi watched the recruits rolling in the quagmire for training, and dialed the number.

With an unfamiliar voice, Jiang Shaozhi frowned: "Who are you?"

"Ah, the communicator I picked up just now."

Jiang Shaozhi squeezed his fingers: "Where is the person?"

"I don't know, it was so chaotic just now, too many students ran away and haven't figured out what happened."

Jiang Shaozhi turned around and left, and quickly explained a few words to the other instructors, holding hands Li started the army's armed vehicle and went straight to C University.

The thin and tall man was extremely fast, running out of the large range of C, and running towards the dense forest with lush vegetation ahead.

Tong Qinghe was carried on the shoulders by the tall and thin man, bumping all the way, his arms were burning hot, the pain tended to be numb, as if a fire had been lit on it, the pain made him break out in cold sweat.

He opened his mouth and spat out something, his thoughts were chaotic, his body seemed to be filled with ice and fire at the same time, it was cold and hot, his breathing was short, and his throat seemed to be tightly choked by something.

"Who are you..." Tong Qinghe asked with difficulty, his voice was soft and weak, and he didn't know whether he asked or not.

The body, which alternates between hot and cold, seems to be in a state of deflation. When a hole is poked in the balloon, the gas will leak out continuously.

This dense forest is the only and largest piece of natural vegetation protection in the Federation. The fragrance of grass and leaves mixed with the fragrance of jasmine gradually diverges, and it is covered in turn. There is a faint smell of pheromone floating in the air. His alpha, I am afraid that it is difficult for ordinary people to find people in such a large dense forest.

The terrain in the forest is not conducive to driving in, and the vegetation stands like a huge umbrella-shaped top, which happens to be convenient for tracking the concealed target of the flying hovercraft. The guards had no choice but to activate the life detectors to carry out a blanket search and rescue process. They were temporarily unable to determine the identity of the person who was taken away, so they notified the reply after a short period of time.

Jiang Shaozhi stood outside the dense forest, the meridians on his forehead twitched violently. He went directly to the base, ordered his team to come over, and asked the medical vehicle to wait immediately. The arrest document had just been issued, and the person who arrested Tong Qinghe was a pharmacist who had fled from the pharmacy.

The medicine man is full of poison, in case Tong Qinghe gets hurt somewhere...

Jiang Shaozhi suppressed his temper, stepped into the dense forest decisively, glanced around in a wide range, and used the communicator to send instructions to his soldiers.

The giant beast in the forest howled, and the summoned Qiongqi was three or four times larger than before. Jiang Shaozhi jumped up, followed the remaining clues, and patted Qiongqi's face to make it feel.

An imperceptible trace of jasmine fragrance slowly penetrated into Jiang Shaozhi's nasal cavity, Qiongqi sneezed, and quickly ran in the direction of the jasmine fragrance. The huge forest is covered by the sky, the trunks are connected, and there are many small forks, and the wind will change direction along the forks at any time, making it more difficult for him to track.

The perennially dark forest was filled with the smell of rotten leaves, and the pungent smell rushed into Tong Qinghe's nostrils. He opened his eyelids slightly to drive out of the coma, subconsciously told himself that he was still forced to move, and his body was getting worse and worse. The high temperature and tide-like surge indicate that he is in heat.

Wave after wave of combined heat surged up strangely, Tong Qinghe's whole body was like ants crawling over, burning hot and itchy.

The correct time of his estrus period is July of the next year, but now he is in a state of combined heat before estrus. The whole arm seems to be separated from his body. The abnormal state is most likely caused by being stabbed by the person in front of him. .

Tong Qinghe was thinking in a daze, his face bumped into the opposite shoulder as he moved forward rapidly, and a smell of medicine choked into his nostrils. The drug man who escaped from the drug room hijacked him.

"You, where are you taking me..."

He asked with trembling teeth, shaking like chaff, the omega who was about to go into heat was extremely repulsive to other alphas, this medicine man was an alpha, because of the influence of the pheromone released by Tong Qinghe, He couldn't help releasing his breath, which was filled with the smell of medicine, making people want to escape very much.

"You are an omega." This was the first sentence the drug man who held him hostage said, his voice hoarse and rough.

Then Tong Qinghe felt another wave of heat that was different from his own, and couldn't help being frightened. He almost clenched his teeth and told the medicine man: "I've been

marked—" The medicine man kept walking, and lifted Tong Qinghe's soft hair while running. The arm, suddenly opened his mouth and bit it, Tong Qinghe screamed, after the arm was bitten by the tip of the teeth, in just over ten seconds, the reaction in the body increased several times compared to the original one.

Tong Qinghe blinked his eyes that were so hot that they were blurred, tears were streaming down the corners of his eyes, and he couldn't help but groaned in pain, as if something was running along his limbs, tearing his bones.

The medicine man picked up the slender and weak neck and squeezed it: "You're in heat." The

medicine man's fingers were sweating, and the sweat he secreted carried a strong medicinal effect, seeping into Tong Qinghe's skin like a virus , Stick it around the glands at the back of the neck, and penetrate little by little.

The wet part was violently stimulated by the drug, the glands quickly turned abnormally red, and the most sensitive back of the neck had a strong reaction, Tong Qinghe whimpered in pain, like an animal hanging by its head.

And the medicine man seemed to enjoy this way of torturing him, and was not in a hurry to do anything to him. He frequently wiped his skin with the sweat that carried the medicinal effect, and the medicine man carried Tong Qinghe into a narrow room suitable for hiding. In the cave, Tong Qinghe was in heat, but the medicine man turned a blind eye.

Tong Qinghe fell to the ground, hugging herself tremblingly. He opened his mouth like a fish patted on the shore and breathed rapidly, looking at the person approaching him in a daze, sobbing in his mouth, forcing more tears, avoiding instinctively in fear.

The medicine man stretched out his hand and dialed him, and omega pheromones were scattered in a stone cave.

Very fresh jasmine fragrance.

The medicine man took off the hat on his head, his pupils were shining faintly in the dark, he watched Tong Qinghe silently, and treated his pain coldly, even though he was an alpha, facing the omega who had started to enter the estrus state, he was indifferent Impressed.

Tong Qinghe felt as if he was on the verge of life and death. He was in pain, and his desire was worse than death. This state of estrus stimulated by drugs urged him to be comforted by his own alpha, or to do something to divert his attention. .

"Save, save me..." The fragmented voice sounded weakly, and he heard Yaoren's indifferent opening, "Don't blame me, blame them if you want, what I did to you today is not as good as what they did to us Painful."

Yaoren bent his knees and watched his reaction: "It's up to you."

A black shadow in the field of vision moved further and further, and Tong Qinghe was completely abandoned in the cave. The temperature of his body was hot, and the cold air in the cave collided with him. The glands at the back of his neck were hot, numb, itchy, and painful. The amplified pain invaded the brain nerves. He struggled to turn over his body lying on the ground, curled up on his back, The hard gravel inside the cave ground the delicate and sensitive glands at the back of the neck.

Tong Qinghe sobbed, as if he had found an outlet to release this discomfort. He tried his best to stretch his neck and moved tremblingly, letting the gravel grind on the extremely fragile place. The cold and sharp stones scratched the skin, as if blood was oozing out.

Tong Qinghe stared blankly at the dark space with moist eyes. When I was so quiet that I thought I was dead, the sound of humming and humming rang softly in my ears. I don't know when the little koala came out and touched its face with its paws. The baby koala was not in good spirits, but it could still crawl.

The little koala slowly moved his body and climbed out of the hole, rolling over layers of dead branches and leaves, creaking and chirping, making the sound of calling for help.

Qiongqi groaned, and ran towards the source of the chirping almost as soon as Jiang Shaozhi reacted. The scattered pheromones are thicker than when they first entered the woods. The smell can flow around with the flowing wind, but the sound will not change its direction.

Qiongqi lowered his body and asked Jiang Shaozhi to pick up the little koala. Slowly, his mental body was spinning around in his arms in a hurry. He stretched his neck and let out a chirp. Putting them in the palms of their hands and kissing them, they jumped neatly from behind Qiongqi and ran towards the hidden direction.

There are many dense vines and thorns around the outside of the cave. Jiang Shaozhi tightened the koala in his arms. The entrance of the cave is not deep, but very narrow. The strong pheromones poured into Jiang Shaozhi's nasal cavity with a touch of blood. Without looking, he chased the source of the breath, accurately hugged the person lying on the ground whose consciousness had been blurred, and kissed his moist eyes.

Jiang Shaozhi's voice was tightly suppressed, and the back molars pressed tightly together: "Tongtong."

His omega was in heat, and it was not forced to come into heat under normal circumstances. The neck hanging on the palm was limp and wet.

Jiang Shaozhi was sweating hotly, and the aloes he released intertwined into a dense net, wrapping Tong Qinghe in a coma.