Chapter 7

All the hustle and bustle returned to silence, and Tong Qinghe found himself being tightly wrapped in someone's arms. He moved slightly, and the crackling sound of sparks falling immediately came to his ears.

A thick agarwood thickly surrounded him, the agarwood penetrated into the heart and lungs, sweet and bitter, mixed with the elegant scent of jasmine that he couldn't restrain, and finally mixed together strangely. The smell became stronger and stronger, Jasmine's breath was finally covered by agarwood, and gradually, Tong Qinghe's pheromones were slowly smoothed out. The discomfort that surged up in the body was replaced by another soothing feeling.

Although he was in the sea of ​​flames, the turmoil that happened just now made him break out in a cold sweat and his hands and feet were weak. Tong Qinghe's Adam's apple moved up and down, and only a soft breath sound came out from the nasal cavity.

He wanted to raise his head to see what the person in front of him looked like, but there was a continuous bang in his ear, like the sound of silk being broken. The palms tightly covering the sides of the ears did not move away, and the low and steady voice came from above his head.

"It's chaotic here, I'll take you away first."

Tong Qinghe tightened his fingers on the other side's skirt, his throat was choked by the smoke, and temporarily expressed his willingness to cooperate with the other side's instructions.

A piece of clothing covered his head, and Tong Qinghe was put on his back by the other party, and then the man moved nimbly and nimbly through the flames at an incredible speed, so fast that Tong Qinghe vaguely heard the flames blowing with the wind.

He retracted his legs, and felt relieved that most of his body was covered by clothes, and the shoulders that his palms were holding were broad and healthy.

Tong Qinghe's mood suddenly calmed down for no reason, and his intuition told him that the person who saved him was a very powerful alpha. Being able to keep calm and move freely in the waves of fire and turmoil is not something that ordinary people can achieve such high-intensity mental and physical qualities.

The surroundings were completely quiet, and the cold wind blew through the ruins. The wind hooked his fingertips, hooking the pheromone breath of the two people entangled with each other. The smell became very faint, and Tong Qinghe found out that he couldn't take it back no matter how hard he took it back.

The fragrance of jasmine hovers around the aloe aloofly and bravely, refusing to leave, and the aloe wraps around the fragrance of flowers in turn, revealing a little secret ambiguity when they meet each other.

Tong Qinghe was a little annoyed, this pheromone would not be obedient before he became an adult.

He heard the other party ask: "Is it better?"

Then, he was put down, picked up and sat firmly on a slightly hot boulder.

Taking off the clothes covering his head, in the dilapidated and collapsed ruins, Tong Qinghe could see clearly that the man in front of him was an alpha wearing a black special combat uniform.

Dust and debris kept falling in the air on both sides of Alpha's shoulders, but it didn't appear that he was disheveled at all. Alpha has thick brows and deep eyes, the eyes are brighter than fire, and the contours of the face are clear, looking cold and unfeeling, but also extremely firm.

At this moment, Alpha knelt and squatted in front of Tong Qinghe, his black military boots were stained with mud, and it was raining.

The rainwater drifted away, and soon formed a moist mist, which enveloped the collapsed ruins. The flames in the distance flickered under the rain hood, slowly extinguishing a few sporadic spots of light.

The hustle and bustle seems to be far away, at least for now it won't bother the two of them.

Alpha maintained a posture that was half a head lower than Tong Qinghe, and raised his head slightly. The rain brushed each other's eyelashes, and when the four eyes met, Tong Qinghe's heart missed half a beat, and he had a faint premonition.

The hand that was hanging on his side was picked up by Alpha, and he gently clenched it in his palm.

"Hello, I'm Jiang Shaozhi."

He opened his mouth grumblingly, and familiar conversations flooded into his mind one after another.

"Hi, I'm Tong Qinghe."

Planet D1 is separated from the Federation by tens of thousands of light-years. Tong Qinghe never thought in his life that he would encounter Uncle Alpha who was forcibly assigned to him by the country on another planet.

The rain-washed streets are exceptionally quiet, falling along the eaves and dripping across the broken pavement. At this moment, the two were walking in an old and dilapidated alley. Tong Qinghe followed Jiang Shaozhi with a small bag on his back. If he walked a little slower, the other party would stop and wait for him.

Tong Qinghe was more than half a head shorter than Jiang Shaozhi. Looking at Alpha's neat short hair, he suddenly asked, "

Uncle—" he changed his words temporarily, "Are you a soldier of the Federation?" Jiang Shaozhi nodded slightly, Tong Qinghe dragged his head slightly There was a sound of oh. No wonder the message he sent to the other party fell into the sea, and it is understandable to think about it.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "The D1 area is very messy, it's not safe for you to come here with an omega."

Tong Qinghe scratched his messy hair: "I can't help it, I need to come here to shoot materials for my graduation thesis. And a friend was with me to protect Mine, I didn't expect an unexpected accident, and he and I were dispersed by the crowd."

"Protection." Jiang Shaozhi raised his eyebrows, "alpha." It's

not that alphas are suspicious, but they have a strong instinct for omega in their bones Possessive and protective. No alpha can tolerate their omega being coveted by others, even if they just look at it one more time, it will make them feel that their territory has been violated.

Tong Qinghe hasn't noticed anything unusual yet: "Yes, my sister is worried that I will come here alone, and specially asked someone to follow me." He paused for a moment, "Uncle, are you on a mission in D1 area? You found me."

Tong Qinghe was quite sure that his uncle Alpha had recognized him at that time. With such a firm look in his eyes, and the same dialogue as the first introduction in the communicator, Jiang Shaozhi did not hide it, and in such a chaotic scene, he clearly confessed his identity to him.

Jiang Shaozhi looked sideways: "Your pheromone."

Almost at the moment when the pheromones dispersed, Jiang Shaozhi was very sure that his little omega was around the turmoil in the central area. The scent of jasmine that emanated almost caused his pheromones to go out of control, and he was as restless as he was, and his mental body was poor.

Qiongqi frantically wants to chase after the source of the pheromone, Jiang Shaozhi realizes that his little omega is in danger, and protecting the other party is already an instinctive reaction of his.

During the short conversation between the two, the pheromones emitted disobediently entangled each other, Tong Qinghe stopped after taking a few steps intermittently, hugging the small bag in his arms tightly, his cheeks were slightly hot.

He slowly squeezed out a sentence: "It's disobedient." It's actually about the same as him. The person involved is young and doesn't have that awareness.

Jiang Shaozhi stared at him, Alpha looked at him with a feeling of extra focus.

"It's okay."

Tong Qinghe pulled the long schoolbag strap anxiously: "What if someone finds out."

Not long ago, he saw that the little pheromone he emitted almost brought unpredictable bad consequences, and Tong Qinghe didn't want to be born again. Accident.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were flat, but the next moment, the agarwood emitted was extremely strong, spreading the jasmine fragrance countless times, until the jasmine fragrance was completely wrapped in the agarwood, and the alpha pheromone that occasionally drifted around encountered this powerful agarwood. Does not converge, dissipates into the invisible.

In a short period of time, in the area centered on the two of them, the agarwood formed a huge protective barrier, allowing the shy and elegant jasmine fragrance to swim happily like a small fish, and no one else could detect the pheromone effect. odor.

Tong Qinghe was completely dumbfounded, not knowing that pheromone could be controlled so freely. Jiang Shaozhi's actions are simply conniving him to act recklessly.

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe changed the subject, and at the same time did not give up trying to quietly take back the released pheromone, "Did I bother you?"

Jiang Shaozhi said: "The follow-up work has been taken over, I will take you back to the hotel first.

" The quality of the road was really worrying. After a turmoil and the rain washed away, the water mixed with mud stuck to the soles of the shoes. Tong Qinghe could hardly pull out his shoes after passing near the puddles.

"Come here." Jiang Shaozhi said, took off his coat and covered Tong Qinghe's head, and put him on his back easily. His long legs in black military boots stepped across the puddle relentlessly, with crisp steps.

Tong Qinghe hung on Jiang Shaozhi's back cautiously, not daring to touch him at first. But Jiang Shaozhi's pheromone smells so good, the strong agarwood made Tong Qinghe swallow uncontrollably, his hands and feet gradually climbed up to the opponent's, and the jasmine fragrance that he wanted to hide was exposed bit by bit. Wherever it wants to disperse, Chen Xiang will always be one step ahead of it and expand its territory to play.

In the gray city, Tong Qinghe clearly saw black for the first time, which belonged to Jiang Shaozhi's color.

His gaze moved down involuntarily, staring at Jiang Shaozhi's ear for a while, and then looked at the resolute side face of the other party.

Tong Qinghe suddenly remembered something, and leaned closer to Jiang Shaozhi's ear: "Uncle, I don't actually look like this."

Probably because Alpha's excellence made him feel unwilling to lag behind, Tong Qinghe seemed to hear Alpha utter a short low voice. laugh. If you look closely, Alpha's expression is light, and he doesn't seem to be able to laugh.

Having said all that, the little omega now has a strong and deep awareness that the alpha carrying him is the alpha that truly belongs to him, and when he becomes an adult, he will have the alpha marked by legal rights.