Chapter 78

The temperature in the master bedroom rose even higher, causing Tong Qinghe to have the illusion of lack of oxygen.

But this illusion was too realistic, physiological tears fell from his eye sockets due to some indescribable stimulation, large and large drops fell down the corners of his eyes and sank into the sheets, and the wings of his nose fluttered at high frequency, Tong Qinghe couldn't tell who Jiang Shaozhi was in front of him. The illusion created by the holographic communicator is that this person really returned to him.

He couldn't allow him to think too much, the secreted pheromones made his body extra sensitive and fragile, turning into a fish that was powerless to thump in Jiang Shaozhi's palm, without even the strength to struggle.

He took a short breath, the redness at the end of his eyes became deeper and deeper, the changes in Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were slow and deep, and Tong Qinghe couldn't describe what he felt at that moment.

He is like a sacrificial object placed on the bed. In fact, there is no one around him, but Jiang Shaozhi's every breath ups and downs, even body temperature and touch are so clearly transmitted to his nerves. Barely maintaining his sanity and feeling the high intelligence of the holographic communication device, Tong Qinghe caught a glimpse

of the dissatisfaction flashing in Jiang Shaozhi's eyes. His voice and body reactions were completely out of self-control.

Hearing Jiang Shaozhi's vague sigh of emotion, the shackles of his hands and feet were soon loosened by the other party. Under Jiang Shaozhi's gaze, Tong Qinghe lay at the end of the bed weakly, breathing heavily.

Jiang Shaozhi remained calm, this alha actually knew best how to grasp Tong Qinghe's inner desires, he waited for Tong Qinghe to take the initiative to ask for it, he didn't force or ask, just waited calmly, with confidence in mind.

When Tong Qinghe was secretly annoyed, he couldn't get angry when he saw the other party's silent waiting posture. If he didn't speak, Jiang Shaozhi really had the ability to wait like a statue, and he would naturally change into another face when he counterattacked and plundered.

Tong Qinghe gasped for breath, and realized that he was spreading his hands and feet carelessly, and subconsciously curled up like a hedgehog, telling Jiang Shaozhi not to look.

They haven't seen each other for too long, even through the fiddle with the communication device, knowing that everything is illusory, it still makes Tong Qinghe's heart palpitate.

A very faint smile appeared in Jiang Shaozhi's eyes, he bent down and held his ankle hanging at the end of the bed, with a little effort, Tong Qinghe really had the illusion that he was being dragged by the other party.

His whole mind was in a dazed state, struggling to pull his feet back, but he was greedy for the temperature printed on his skin. His infatuation with Jiang Shaozhi is really hopeless, even though it is illusory, Xiao Xiang, who is racing against time, wants to be tender at this moment.

Thinking about it, Tong Qinghe buried his face in the quilt, and stretched his feet in the direction of Jiang Shaozhi consciously. Shyness is shyness, and it is absolutely reluctant to ask him to cut off the communication device.

Jiang Shaozhi burst out laughing, and fulfilled his wish. His warm palm rose slowly, and Tong Qinghe felt a little more secretive shame in his heart because he couldn't see it.

He felt that he missed Jiang Shaozhi so much, and he was willing to cooperate even if he did such a shameless thing. As the rising temperature faded away bit by bit, Tong Qinghe raised his wet eyes suspiciously, his crow-black eyelashes rolled up, and because of Jiang Shaozhi

's retreat, it seemed that he moved forward a few inches impatiently. "Uncle?"

Sitting still at the edge of the bed, Tong Qinghe stretched out his feet to touch, but couldn't touch the other person, there was a realistic temperature in the air.

Tong Qinghe turned over and sat down, crawling forward in a hurry, his movements caused Jiang Shaozhi's deep eyes to change, like an abyss, looking at him quietly, his Adam's apple slipped up and down.

"Tongtong," Jiang Shaozhi's voice was hoarse, originally he just wanted to bring some comfort to his oga, but Tong Qinghe was so cooperative.

The communicator perfectly projected the two's every move realistically. Tong Qinghe's frank reaction made Jiang Shaozhi, who had strong endurance, a little out of control. Even through the communicator, he wanted to do something to his oga.

"Stop climbing."

The man as red as a lamb was close in front of him, Jiang Shaozhi turned his eyes away, and when he heard Tong Qinghe's aggrieved response, he thought it was better to comfort him, and then moved back, his eyes did not move, not because he didn't want to move, but because he couldn't move.

Tong Qinghe obediently leaned against him, a few centimeters away, the warm breath mixed with pheromone hit his face, and he reached out to touch it, delicate and soft, like scooping up a handful of milk.

Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi snorted at the same time, and Jiang Shaozhi said dryly, "Put on your clothes first."

Tong Qinghe casually rolled up the blanket and draped it over his body, covering it loosely, revealing a leg, which seemed to be a spring color.

The color of skin and flesh no one said that it can be blocked if it is blocked, Jiang Shaozhi looked at the exposed calf carefully, sighed, and wanted to hold it under the quilt and hide it.

Tong Qinghe asked him, "When will you be back?" and added, "It's almost New Year's Eve." Jiang

Shaozhi said, "It's coming soon.

"

Looking at him firmly, "After this trip, there will be another task, and there is no time to celebrate the new year..."

Thinking about it, Tong Qinghe felt sad, and Tong Qinghe bowed his back, showing his glands to Jiang Shaozhi, unaware that Jiang Shaozhi was staring at him. In this position, the eyes cannot move an inch.

"Tongtong, give me a kiss."

Tong Qinghe lifted his face buried in his knees, and the warm breath floated on his cheeks, and then fell on his lips.

Jiang Shaozhi asked, "It's time for a kiss." The

temperature slowly transferred to the gland, and Jiang Shaozhi suppressed, "Raise your hand and go around the back of uncle's neck."

Tong Qinghe closed his eyes and opened them quickly, his eyelashes trembling wildly. He knew it was not true, but he followed Jiang Shaozhi's words, rolled his arms to his broad shoulders, and slowly wrapped them around his neck.

Like warm water permeating every part of the skin bit by bit, Jiang Shaozhi issued orders in his mouth, he would do whatever he asked Tong Qinghe to do, and even his fingertips were lingering with embarrassing heat.

The scent of jasmine in the bedroom gradually exuded a dampness, Tong Qinghe stared into Jiang Shaozhi's burning eyes in a daze, feeling absurd and extremely comfortable.

Jiang Shaozhi gradually regained his breath, and Tong Qinghe looked at him lying on the end of the bed, with a faint mist in his eyes. He looked really embarrassed, but Jiang Shaozhi even dressed in good clothes, the buttons were neatly tied, and he was serious Majestic, he pursed his lips unwilling to be left behind, and when he lowered his head, he saw that there was some momentum in the place that had just calmed down not long ago.

Jiang Shaozhi covered his eyes with his palms, and Tong Qinghe said, "I saw it."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't hide it, but he didn't make a fuss.

If the trouble continues, he really wants to...

Jiang Shaozhi slipped his Adam's apple, "I'll be back tomorrow."

Tong Qinghe was taken aback, and after a long time, he still said "lie."

Jiang Shaozhi couldn't laugh or cry.

Tong Qinghe didn't lie to Jiang Shaozhi either, the day after tomorrow was New Year's Eve, and there was no news of his alha returning home, and the mission was something that happened not long ago, how could he believe it.

Tong Qinghe didn't believe it or not, a little resentful, but not annoyed. After all, he just got the benefits of the holographic communication device, he stretched his neck to remind him, and said with some aftertaste, "This holographic communication device, you will carry it with you in the future..."

Jiang Shaozhi was in a good mood with his knowing eyes. "Like it?"

Tong Qinghe rolled his eyes , secretly thinking, "Ask knowingly."

He misses him so much.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't want to be poor with him, leaned over and kissed Tong Qinghe's eyes, "Wait for me to come back."

Jiang Shaozhi said wait, Tong Qinghe didn't take the other party's words at ease for the first time.

When I got up early the next day, there was a vast expanse of white snow outside the window, and it snowed heavily all night. The outside was covered with snow, and a layer of ice formed on the ground.

The nanny driver and Qiuqiu at home carried a shovel downstairs to sweep the icy place outside the door. Tong Qinghe ate a few mouthfuls of the warm breakfast on the table. He suddenly remembered what happened last night. The place is slightly weak, Tong Qinghe thinks it is a dream.

He looked around and found no one, so he covered his face and sneaked upstairs, flashed into the bedroom and put the holographic communication device in his pocket, then went to the grocery room to pick up a shovel as if nothing had happened, and joined the snow and ice shoveling team.

The nanny yelled, and asked Qiuqiu to take him into the house, saying that the floor was too slippery and worried that he would fall.

Tong Qinghe clenched his shovel tightly and didn't want to leave. Qiuqiu chased him, so he purposely turned to the other side, walked around to the gate, and heard the guard salute.

The snowflakes in the morning fluttered lightly, resting on the eyelashes finely. Tong Qinghe's eyes flickered, and he opened his eyes wide to see the figure stepping into the gate, and cried out in disbelief.

He hesitated to step forward but didn't dare to move immediately, "Uncle?"

Jiang Shaozhi didn't even have time to remove the equipment on his body. He stepped on the ice with his military boots, picked him up, and threw the shovel away.

Tong Qinghe subconsciously hugged Jiang Shaozhi's neck tightly, and when he saw the three people who were still shoveling snow in the garden surrounding him, he blushed and wanted to bend down from Jiang Shaozhi's arm.

He asked in a low voice, "Why did you come home suddenly?"

Jiang Shaozhi glanced at him lightly, then smiled. Gently took out the half-exposed thing from his pocket, it was the holographic communication device they used last night.

Jiang Shaozhi signaled him to look at it, Tong Qinghe clicked on it, and there was indeed a piece of information that he was still looking up.

The legs hanging by Alha's waist were tense, and Tong Qinghe said fieryly, "Put me down."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't let go, and directly carried Tong Qinghe into the room.

As soon as they arrived upstairs, almost at the moment when the bedroom door was opened and closed, Jiang Shaozhi pressed Tong Qinghe against the wall, removed the gun and sharp knife from his waist, and pushed him in front of him, looking and looking, unable to care. If there is any smell on his body, he pinches Tong Qinghe's chin and kisses it heavily.

Tong Qinghe touched the coolness of Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder, a thin layer of snow was melting, and the tentacles were wet.

Jiang Shaozhi bit his lip, pressed his fingertips against the soft flesh of his lips, and kissed him without leaving.

"I'm back." We've been

separated for nearly two months, and there must be one person missing in the new year.

No matter how long Tong Qinghe waited for Jiang Shaozhi, the grievance and excitement hidden in his heart was as deep as it was.

He said, "Why are you still here?"

Jiang Shaozhi smiled softly, took out the communication device and put it on the shelf, picked up Tong Qinghe, walked leisurely and skillfully untied the clothes that were tied to them.

Seeing that the newly worn clothes fell to the floor one after another, Tong Qinghe had no room to turn around, there was a splashing sound, and the warm water rushed behind him.

With a trembling back that was still a little weak, Jiang Shaozhi roughly washed the dust off his body, and turned to pick up the person who was about to run away.

A curtain rises in the bathroom, snowflakes float on the window, the outside is hazy, the visibility is not high but things can be seen.

Tong Qinghe hurriedly tightened Jiang Shaozhi's hand, "You just came back..."

Jiang Shaozhi stretched out his hands and feet, "End the call last night, just wait for now." Then he

said, "Let's review what we did on the communication device first."