Chapter 18

The gland is the second sex symbol of an Omega. When it is fully developed, it indicates that the Omega is fully grown up. Most people will not let anyone other than themselves touch it like this. Even if Tong Qinghe had very close contact with his alpha uncle, he did not No matter how cheeky and brave he is, he can instigate his alpha to kiss this part, a place so sensitive that even he himself dare not touch it more.

Even if Jiang Shaozhi kissed him, he didn't back away, hugging him, hugging him, his eyes burning. The warm and moist breath sprayed on the glands, Tong Qinghe was very embarrassed, and tightened the arms around Jiang Shaozhi's neck, scrambling with the palms, and even scratched his uncle's officer's uniform.

Tong Qinghe said nervously: "Uncle, you, let me go."

He grabbed the book that Jiang Shaozhi had put aside just now, forcing himself to divert his attention. Whose secret and sensitive parts are stared at so closely, the mentality can't stand it, the tips of the ears and the neck are red like blood.

Tong Qinghe's heart was going up and down, trying to use some strength to push him away, but his hands and feet were weak and he didn't say anything, Alpha deliberately hugged him a little tighter, his breath blew on the glands itchyly while speaking, hooking the green Omega is fascinated by lust, even a piece of wood has to be enlightened.

Alpha's voice sounded low and steady beside his ear: "I, this alpha, your husband in name, is not competent at all."

Tong Qinghe's eyes were red, wanting to cry but not tears. The sweet fragrance of jasmine wrapped around Jiang Shaozhi's body shyly. The more he wanted to back away, the tighter the pheromones wrapped around alpha.

Jiang Shaozhi felt the gradually strong scent of jasmine all over his body, the pores all over his body clamored for comfort, and the corners of his eyes slightly rippling and curved. He hugged the omega tightly and sighed, a little bit of an inch.

The battle-tested Alpha, every line and edge of his body is sharp, honed by time and battles, he forbears and does not show his expression. Thirty-year-old alpha is not young among singles. A man of this age and experience has already passed the stage of love, and will not have to think about owning an omega.

Jiang Shaozhi once thought that he would never have an omega that fits him in his whole life. With so many omega sent to him, there is no one who does not surrender to fear. Under his pheromones, seeing poor and strange people makes his legs weak in fright , dare not approach such a fierce beast.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't expect that he would have a day of toughness and tenderness. It's okay if you don't touch omega, but if you touch it, you will die.

Want to possess, want to mark, want to marry.

Especially after four days of being intimate in the secret room and experiencing Chengjie, Jiang Shaozhi didn't think about it for a moment, his face was enthusiastic and hot when he thought about it, and the blood flowing in his body never boiled more at this moment.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "I should have contacted you as soon as the match was successful, and got along with you. The fact is that I have a task, which caused the information you sent me to disappear."

Tong Qinghe said, "It doesn't matter." Although he felt a little disappointed when he didn't receive a reply to the message at the time, he thought very considerately that maybe his alpha couldn't reply in time because of something, which is really understandable.

He said in a bewildered way: "Uncle, you should let go of me first..."

No matter how his little omega's mouth and hands and feet push and drag, the pheromone respects his inner restlessness, revealing his most primitive and true nature with incomparable honesty Reaction.

Tong Qinghe said to let go, and the pheromone adhered to alpha more tightly. Jiang Shaozhi's hair, the corners of his mouth, and the tip of his nose all smell of jasmine.

Jiang Shaozhi was suffocating for breath, and saw that his omega glands gradually secreted some moisture, his complexion was pink, and pheromone with the fragrance of jasmine penetrated into his nasal cavity. He tried his best to suppress the desire to touch and bite with the tip of his tongue and teeth, and closed his eyes.

restraint.

"When there is a combination fever, I should have helped you and marked you so that you can get through it comfortably, but I can't do it right now. Marking it early means it will bring you harm."

Tong Qinghe replied in a hoarse voice: "Then mark... "

Jiang Shaozhi sighed in his heart, his omega was not defensive, and he didn't blame him. Logically speaking, he should be happy for such lovable trust. Why does he want to bully people so much at this moment.

Jiang Shaozhi continued to accuse himself of his 'crime', saying: "You helped me make a knot, and I should promise you as soon as possible after the knot, but I didn't do it, and I didn't even see you. Strictly speaking, I He 's really not a qualified husband."

Tong Qinghe's heart tightened, and he comforted him in turn: "It's okay, we're not married yet." So he's not a husband yet.

Jiang Shaozhi's face changed slightly, as if he had been hit by his omega: "When can I marry you."

I want to get married.

Tong Qinghe fell silent for a while, Jiang Shaozhi was worried that he was being pushed too hard, omega is young and active, and it is normal for him not to want to enter into a married life. How many alphas at the age of adulthood have been recruited in the team. According to the thoughts in the hearts of young people, they feel that getting married too early is a bondage, and all of them say that they don't plan to get married so early.

After Jiang Shaozhi hinted at himself, he changed the subject: "How are your materials prepared?"

Tong Qinghe was in a trance, not knowing how the topic changed from marriage to material collection, and his thoughts were easily diverted: "We have collected almost everything. "

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Tomorrow we will return to the Federation together."

Jiang Shaozhi has performed missions all year round and has accumulated countless meritorious deeds, but the number of times he returns to the Federation every year can be counted on one's fingers. This time he had his own omega, and for the first time he had the idea of ​​stabilizing in the Federation.

There are many things to prepare for getting married.

First of all, Jiang Shaozhi has to develop a relationship with the little omega. There are many steps to cultivate the relationship, including meeting the parents, buying a house and decorating it, and living together before marriage. The most important thing is that Tong Qinghe is ready to grow up.

On the day of departure back to the Federation, Tong Qinghe was carried onto the spaceship by Jiang Shaozhi. Last night Jiang Shaozhi hugged him and talked a lot intermittently, kissing and talking, and he insisted on cultivating feelings in the middle of the night, which made him not sleep well all night.

Tong Qinghe was really envious of Alpha's physical strength, he huddled in Jiang Shaozhi's arms and closed his eyes to rest in a daze. After boarding the spaceship, it was discovered that this military spaceship with the Federation badge was carrying the Qiongqi Special Forces, and Zhou Che who came up with Tong Qinghe's light.

When Zhou Che saw Jiang Shaozhi, he couldn't control his excitement, even his mental body ran out and whimpered foolishly.

The simple-minded appearance of the black-haired dog is very attractive. Tong Qinghe took a second look and didn't notice Jiang Shaozhi's raised jaw.

There was a roar in the spaceship, and the alphas were startled by Qiongqi who suddenly ran out, avoiding everything they could.

The black-haired dog also disappeared without a trace.

Tong Qinghe looked at Qiongqi, Qiongqi saw the omega looking at him, lay down and scratched his claws, shaking his wings from time to time.

Tong Qinghe was even more surprised: "What's wrong with it?"

Jiang Shaozhi said simply: "Crazy."

One more look at other spirit bodies would make them crazy.