Chapter 24

A sound of "baby" made Tong Qinghe's face turn red like a tomato.

The complexion is fair, and any change of mood is easily expressed on the face, the tails of the eyes are red, the cheeks are red, and the tips of the ears are also red. He felt that his alpha was exaggerated, how could anyone be called a baby at such an age.

Yu Xiaoke told him yesterday that some men, especially those with a high status, look serious and serious on the surface, they should not get close to strangers, and others are afraid when they see them. But once there is a real queen by your side, especially someone who is old and has never met anyone, it will be terrible when they meet, and they will be very lustful in private, and the legs will be weak and the hands will tremble when they are teased.

Yu Xiaokeyu earnestly let him have more time to exercise.

At that time, he couldn't understand what desire meant, but now Jiang Shaozhi held the corner of his mouth and looked at him carefully with some indescribable eyes, and the breath he exhaled was scorching hot. The face with clear lines was so close to him, and he whispered on his lips, calling him baby, and Tong Qinghe understood instantly with just one sound.

Jiang Shaozhi went to kiss the corner of his mouth, moving gently, biting the flesh of his lips and kissing slowly.

The little omega, who has always rarely thought in the wrong direction, now has a shameful picture in his head, which is only filled with books.

Something exploded in Muran's head, and Tong Qinghe was forced to open his mouth slightly, and a muffled short hum came out of his throat.

"Uncle, Uncle." Tong Qinghe breathed quickly, and the uncontrollable fragrance of jasmine scattered in the air, "Don't always be like this..."

Jiang Shaozhi moved his face back a little distance, with his hands still firmly on Tong Qinghe's back, and asked him "Don't always be like that."

Tong Qinghe lowered his eyes and said nothing, and after a while he said, "Call me baby."

Jiang Shaozhi: "Baby."

Tong Qinghe wanted to cover his mouth anxiously, but was too embarrassed to reach out to cover it.

He saw Jiang Shaozhi's sandbags tied on both sides of his legs, and some mud on his trouser legs. He touched the back of Jiang Shaozhi's neck in surprise, dripping with sweat and breathing hot breaths, and his heart ached.

"Uncle, did you run here?"

Jiang Shaozhi didn't say a word. The leggings sandbag weighs 25 kilograms. Running with this range of weight is not a difficult task for him, and he is used to it during the training process. But seeing Tong Qinghe's distressed eyes, he immediately seized the opportunity and said without changing his face: "I'm a little tired, let me lean on."

Tong Qinghe immediately straightened his body, Jiang Shaozhi leaned against him, sweat on his forehead On his neck, the short black hair tickled the thin white flesh of his neck, Tong Qinghe didn't show any impatience.

He twisted his body, put his hand under the faucet to catch the water, took out a spare silk towel from the small bag he carried with him, soaked it in some water, and patiently wiped off the sweat on Jiang Shaozhi's forehead and neck.

Jiang Shaozhi looked at it without blinking, Tong Qinghe wiped it clean for him, seeing that he was still watching, he couldn't help touching his face.

Jiang Shaozhi held his wrist: "It looks good."

After finishing speaking, he picked Tong Qinghe up from the sink and put him down: "Let's go to see the house now, and you pick the one you like to buy."

Jiang Shaozhi had the idea that he must buy a house today, Tong Qinghe wanted For the house in the government district, he has already asked someone to make a report and hand it in, so he can go directly to the selected real estate.

Jiang Shaozhi never bought a house in the Federation for one reason.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother travel to other planets all the year round. He has been on missions in other places all year round, and he has no fixed place to live. Only people have a home, so the house is not very meaningful to him.

The federal military administration had assigned him a suite ten years ago, and that apartment was only cleaned by a nanny on a regular basis. It was in another large area, some distance away from the administrative area. He comes back once or twice a year, and he has no sense of belonging when he lives there.

The major general wanted to choose a house, and the sales department had already sent someone to wait for him. Tong Qinghe was stunned by the situation in front of him, someone followed him, making him restrained, walking beside Jiang Shaozhi, like a majestic general leading a schoolboy.

Jiang Shaozhi dismissed the people who followed them, and took Tong Qinghe around by himself.

The clients who come to the government district to inspect the houses are either rich or expensive. During the inspection process, I met a few people. Because of their prominent identities, everyone was polite, and they nodded when they met. A nod to the acquaintance.

Tong Qinghe took a fancy to a suite, asked Jiang Shaozhi for his opinion, and finally called the manager to give him a detailed introduction.

The matter of buying a new house was simply negotiated. Jiang Shaozhi went to the lobby to go through the formalities and pay the fee. Tong Qinghe was supposed to be with him. The two walked for three hours to see the house. Omega's physical fitness is not as strong as Alpha's. will feel tired.

Jiang Shaozhi took him to the rest area and sat down. There was no one around. The soothing light music flowed in this space, and the tense muscles of his legs and feet relaxed immediately after sitting down.

Jiang Shaozhi put his palm on the back of Tong Qinghe's head and rubbed it: "You stay here and sit for a while, I will come and pick you up after completing the formalities and contracts."

Tong Qinghe had said before that he was not tired, but now he was leaning on the soft cushion, listening to the other party say, Really tired. So he nodded, hooked Goujiang Shaozhi's finger, and let go.

This is a small action that he has developed a habit since he was a child. Only people who depend on him in an unfamiliar environment will do this. Jiang Shaozhi didn't know, but the little omega who liked him reached out to hook him.

The manager added pink bubbles to the side: "General, I'll have someone bring some fruit juice and snacks to Madam."

Hearing Madam, Tong Qinghe instinctively turned his head to explain, but when the words came to his lips, he felt that it seemed unnecessary and hesitated Yu swallowed the words back to his stomach.

Jiang Shaozhi rarely showed superfluous expressions in front of outsiders, but it could be seen that he was in a very good mood at the moment.

Jiang Shaozhi lowered his head and turned his eyes back and forth on Tong Qinghe's face: "Wait for me." The

lounge has a wide view, Tong Qinghe sat and rested for about ten minutes, got up and approached by the floor-to-ceiling windows, taking in half of the scenery of the government affairs area.

Suddenly someone shouted behind him: "Primary school principal?"

Tong Qinghe heard the sound and looked at him. He was a junior from the same school as him and had once pursued his alpha. Tong Qinghe skipped grades, but he is actually two years younger than his junior.

"Are you coming to see the house too?" Alpha sighed, and said helplessly, "Not to mention the high price of the house in the government area, the procedures for approval by the agency are also quite troublesome. I will graduate next year, and my family wants to give it to me. I was planning to buy a new house. For this procedure, I first went to my uncle, and then contacted the leader above my uncle. The leader had some relatives in the government affairs center. It took half a month to clear up all the barriers. It saves a lot of time to get the approval documents for buying a house."

Alpha asked: "Has your family's approval documents come down?"

On the one hand, this junior was looking for Tong Qinghe's background, he knew that Tong Qinghe's family had some connections, but My own home is not far behind. The second aspect is to deliberately use these words to tell Tong Qinghe how huge his family's relationship circle is, with the meaning of showing off.

Alpha cares more about face than omega and beta. Tong Qinghe rejected his pursuit last time, which frustrated his self-esteem. Alphas are stubborn and stubborn by nature, and if they don't get it or the other party refuses to admit defeat, it will arouse their rebellious psychology and want to subdue those who reject them.

Besides, Tong Qinghe is a very good omega, in addition to his relatively indifferent attitude towards alpha, if his character is more relaxed and good at communication, he will be very popular in the alpha circle.

Self-esteem makes alphas rejected by omega not look back at those who rejected them, but there are also some alphas who think about it.

This alpha student was still thinking about Tong Qinghe. Seeing that Tong Qinghe didn't speak, he pulled away the chair next to him and sat down. He picked up a piece of snack and put it in his mouth. Sweet food.

"Primary school principal, why don't you talk?"

"Guan Xianrong," Tong Qinghe called his junior by name and explained, "It's not me who wants to buy a house." It's his uncle.

Guan Xianrong showed a look of sudden realization: "That's right, after all, it's too difficult to buy a house in the government district. If my family didn't force me to buy it, I wouldn't bother to cooperate with them.

" talk.

Guan Xianrong moved a little closer, and put on a negotiating attitude: "Primary school principal, you will graduate this year, and the Federal Institute will recruit new students in two months. I heard from the professor that you intend to enter."

Hearing about Tong Qinghe became interested in the topic of the research institute, and admitted that he was preparing for the thesis and interview for entering the research institute.

Guan Xianrong smiled and said: "In my family, several relatives are also working in the research institute, especially my uncle, who seems to be promoted this year."

Guan Xianrong observed Tong Qinghe's face: "Primary school principal, if you want to go in It's not impossible. The three-year recruiting of the institute has always been strictly screened, but if there are a few people in it who are willing to help you, it's just a matter of talking about a meal."

After finishing speaking, Guan Xianrong said calmly Putting his hand on the back of Tong Qinghe's hand, Tong Qinghe was taken aback, quickly withdrew his hand, and asked awkwardly: "Student, what do you mean?"

Guan Xianrong smiled slightly: "Principal principal, I know you like to study, and you don't know how to engage in devious tricks. After graduation, you intend to work in a research institute. Regarding this, I appreciate you."

"That sister of yours is a little The background, but the interview at the institute is not easy. As long as one of the interview review committee members disagrees, you will not be able to enter."

Tong Qinghe slowly frowned, with a serious mood.

He heard Guan Xianrong continue to say: "I really still like you now, as long as you agree to date me, if not, we will go to the hospital for a pheromone matching test, no matter how many matches, I will try to make you smooth How about entering the research institute?"

Tong Qinghe lowered his eyes and remained silent.

Guan Xianrong waited for a few minutes, but there was no response from him. Instead of being angry, he smiled, put pressure on him a little, and said earnestly: "Primary school principal, you are young, and it's normal that you don't understand the interests of the network, but as long as I let uncle Inform one of the interviewers that you will not pass, and you will have to wait for another three years. Your sister is busy, so she has so much time to find those people for you one by one? If you want to do something big, you can't do it without a backer."

Tong Qinghe's face Gradually turning white, Guan Xianrong saw that he had achieved the effect of demonstration and suppression, he showed a confident smile, released a faint pheromone, lingered around Tong Qinghe, and deliberately made him relax.

At the same time, a powerful agarwood poured into the lounge from the direction of the door, quickly filling the entire space. Guan Xianrong felt a tightness in his chest, and heard a low and steady voice coming from outside the door.

"That's a good word, leaning against a big tree to enjoy the shade, Tongtong, why don't you come and lean on me."

Although the manager who followed was a beta, he was still forced to take several steps back by this menacing pheromone, short of breath and chest tight: "General, this is..."

Tong Qinghe was surprised, and turned to look at the person: "Uncle, have you completed the formalities?"

Jiang Shaozhi came to hold Tong Qinghe, and while he was going through the formalities, there were other alphas with ulterior motives for his omega, which really made him unhappy.

Jiang Shaozhi's face was gloomy, and he continued to answer the words just now in a flat tone: "Didn't Tongtong regard me as a backer?"

Guan Xianrong was sweating coldly, with a layer of clothes sticking to his back with sweat, and he had never encountered such an overbearing and strong message. white. It was clearly an aloe, but the bitter taste was like poison. He covered his stomach with his hands, and after holding it for a short time, he lay on the railing and vomited continuously, and his ears began to whine.

Long before Guan Xianrong vomited, Jiang Shaozhi took his little omega out of the lounge and asked calmly, "Who is that man?"

Tong Qinghe replied honestly: "A junior."

Jiang Shaozhi: "He chased you. With an almost certain tone, Tong Qinghe held Alpha's palm tightly, "I don't like him, so I rejected them all."

Jiang Shaozhi's pheromones changed, slightly sweet. There is no unnecessary expression on Alpha's face, and the changes in pheromones are far more honest than expressions.

Tong Qinghe was overjoyed by this discovery, Jiang Shaozhi still continued the previous words: "Tongtong, keep what I just said in your heart."

He was startled, Jiang Shaozhi stopped: "I am your backer."

"I see... "

They got into the car, and the relevant procedures of the house purchase contract were placed in the car. Jiang Shaozhi handed it to Tong Qinghe to open it, but he saw that people were absent-minded, probably related to the previous matter.

"Tongtong." Tong

Qinghe closed the contract, and asked in a low voice: "Uncle, is what Guan Xianrong said true? If you want to enter the research institute, you must..."

Jiang Shaozhi turned his face to the side, and while Tong Qinghe was not wearing a seat belt, he exerted force with his arms and sat Omega on his lap.

The sudden change of posture made Tong Qinghe not know where to put his hands. Jiang Shaozhi gestured with his eyes, he pursed his lips, and silently put his hands behind Jiang Shaozhi's neck.

Jiang Shaozhi put his arms around him: "Probably makes sense, but it's not absolute." Putting his palm on Tong Qinghe's back and gently patting him, Jiang Shaozhi released pheromone, luring his own omega to release the jasmine fragrance as well.

The light agarwood is sandwiched with the fresh jasmine, and the atmosphere is just right, which makes people confused and fascinated.

Tong Qinghe was feeling lost, with a dazed expression, he kept putting his nose close to his alpha's neck, and the alpha's heart fluttered when he smelled it.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "You don't need to worry about this matter," he said, stuffing the house purchase contract into Tong Qinghe's arms, concentrating seriously, "We will move into the new house in two days, okay?"

Within a short week Jiang Shaozhi arranged the affairs between the two of them compactly and rhythmically. The last thing left now is for the two of them to move into a new house and wait for Tong Qinghe's adulthood.

Rough fingertips caressed the glands on the back of Tong Qinghe's neck, which was sensitive and fragile, with a thin layer of skin exposed, the teeth were bitten, and the intimate relationship between alpha and omega was established.

The alpha bites the omega's glands. This kind of behavior shows dominance. To a certain extent, it symbolizes that the omega has a master and is the property of the alpha, and other alphas are not allowed to think about it. Leaves an odor all around.

With the progress of the law, the affiliation between alpha and omega has gradually improved. Humans pay attention to the pursuit of civilization and freedom, but they can treat their own omega and alpha in estrus. They are still barbaric, and their desire to possess is difficult to control.

Jiang Shaozhi thought of other alphas trying to lure his omega with pheromones just now, and pressed his fingers hard behind the gland, trying his best to restrain the urge to go crazy.

"

Tongtong, you are mine." Tong Qinghe hesitated to speak. If it was in the past, he would definitely say that there is no relationship between omega and alpha. Even if they are married, they may become inseparable, but Still an independent individual with free and independent thought.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were filled with flames, burning with burning longing, longing for him.

His throat was tight and suffocated, he cleared his throat, hugged Jiang Shaozhi's neck tightly with both hands and did not speak.

====

On the night Tong Yao came home, Tong Qinghe told her that he was going to live with Jiang Shaozhi.

Tong Yao was silent for a long time, nodded, and sighed after a long absence: "You have grown up too." The

siblings spend very little time together, one is obsessed with career, the other has no demands, one is strong, the other is dull, and they have been looking at each other for a long time , I couldn't say anything more.

Tong Yao was very reluctant to let her younger brother leave, but in order to welcome Omega's adulthood, she actually transmitted Tong Qinghe's information to the AO network this time. Tong Qinghe's suggestion to take inhibitors was strongly rejected by her. Now let's talk about regrets It doesn't work either.

Qiuqiu swayed artificial tears unrestrainedly, packed Tong Qinghe's luggage into the box, squatted on the ground and sobbed.

Tong Yao said: "Send Qiuqiu to take care of you."

Tong Qinghe was helplessly wiping Qiuqiu's tears and changing the third soaked silk towel. Hearing this, he said, "Qiuqiu stay at home, sister I'm busy, no one is taking care of me, so it's convenient for Qiuqiu to follow you." He scratched his curly hair, smiled subduedly, "I'm over there, my uncle is there, and he and I take care of each other."

Tong Yao was speechless, and left a sentence: "I hope he won't be too domineering." Tong Yao himself also has the inferiority of alpha.

It was the first time that Tong Qinghe left the home where he had lived for eighteen years in a real sense. Tong Qinghe's heart was thumping and his palms were covered with sweat.

The furniture in the new home was fully furnished in just two days. Jiang Shaozhi took him to look around on the first floor, and then went to the bedroom upstairs. Tong Qinghe immediately became nervous when he saw the extra large double bed in the middle.

Jiang Shaozhi was also silently watching the double bed.

Finally, Jiang Shaozhi said: "Try to lie down."

Tong Qinghe was laid down on the bed, his vigorous body oppressed him, and he couldn't breathe.

"Uncle, you're pressing me—"

Jiang Shaozhi quickly let go of him, got up and sat on the head of the bed, shaking off the sweat dripping from his forehead.

The room is moderately air-conditioned, and there is no sweating at all.

"Uncle..." Tong Qinghe was dumbfounded, just as he got up, Jiang Shaozhi's hand was tightly clenched.

The temperature of the tentacles was very hot, and the blood all over his body was almost pooled on the top of his head. Jiang Shaozhi tightened his blood-red face and gritted his teeth. Unexpectedly, he had the second bonding fever in just one month.

He looked at Tong Qinghe and squeezed out a sentence: "I might be in-estrus again."