Chapter 77

As the new year is approaching, Tong Qinghe was supposed to bring Jiang Shaozhi back home. But in fact, the variables are greater than the fixed number. Jiang Shaozhi was interrupted on the way back and temporarily received an international mission. He had to change the route and solve the new mission first.

He waited and waited. On the surface, he was still working at two points and one line in the research institute at home. He was working diligently, but inside he was extremely anxious. When he went to the restaurant with his seniors at noon, he was distracted and bit his tongue until it bled, and he went to the bathroom to treat the wound. , Turning his mouth, a layer of fire bubbles formed inside, all of which came out in a hurry.

Tong Qinghe didn't let himself idle during the holidays when he came back for a while, even so, he also felt that he was crazy about alpha.

Jiang Shaozhi has not given him a specific date to come back. The New Year sister asked him if he would go home to spend the New Year together. He originally wanted to be with Jiang Shaozhi. The planned things were disrupted. He was too busy all day long. On vacation, Tong Qinghe shook his head and concentrated on sorting out the work at hand.

In the afternoon, I accompanied Ji Wan to the hospital. When Ji Wan saw him, she frowned: "I am the one who is pregnant, why am I not as fast as you who lost weight?"

Tong Qinghe faltered, his words flickering.

Ji Wan knew it at a glance, and said, "I can't persuade you anything, you have a good relationship, and you should take good care of yourself for each other."

Tong Qinghe nodded with red eyes, he had already informed Jiang Shaozhi about the wedding in the military camp Ji Wan, another matter was not explained to him.

When they arrived at the hospital, Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan's indifferent expression, and then carefully said: "When I went to find my uncle, I saw Shen Zong."

Ji Wan hummed.

Tong Qinghe was troubled, but Ji Wan didn't know why he was troubled, so he smiled rarely: "Why, I didn't care about his affairs, but you worry about me instead."

Tong Qinghe sighed: "Ji Wan, I didn't know whether to tell you, but..."

He still decided to confess: "When I arrived at the military camp, I saw Shen Zong in the medical area. He was seriously injured and lay in bed. He only woke up a week ago. He actually wanted to come back to see you, but uncle won't allow it..."

Ji Wan turned her face away, turned back to look at him, and couldn't help saying, "You're still so young, don't worry too much."

Tong Qinghe Always with this temper, when someone around him has an accident, he is also worried. In addition, he himself is not having a good time, so it is strange that he is not thin.

Ji Wan said: "I'll go to the hospital for an examination, you find a place to sit first."

Old General Shen asked a doctor to come to Shen's house to examine Ji Wan, but Ji Wan insisted on going to the hospital by himself, and the old general ignored it. . Every time Tong Qinghe came with Ji Wan, he would receive a private message from the old general, please pay more attention to Ji Wan, Tong Qinghe didn't explain these things to Ji Wan.

Ji Wan's belly was getting bigger and bigger. When the baby moved for the first time, Ji Wan grabbed Tong Qinghe's hand and placed it on her belly, letting him feel the beating of the little life carefully.

Tong Qinghe was surprised; "It's strange."

He couldn't help touching and touching, lamenting how miraculous the little life was. Ji Wan couldn't help laughing, he didn't have too strong feelings for this child, but seeing the vivid emotions on Tong Qinghe's face at this moment, a slight change occurred in his psychology, and he felt a little more indescribable emotion towards the child in his stomach.

Tong Qinghe stared at Ji Wan's stomach for a long time, he felt embarrassed, and when Ji Wan came out of the hospital, he sent him home and said, "I'll come to see you again after the Chinese New Year."

Ji Wan nodded, Tong Qinghe thought The old general gave him the news in private. Looking at the empty mansion in front of him, except for the guards, there are only one old and one young. The old general has a tough temper, and Ji Wan is also indifferent to others. He thought about it and suggested in a low voice: " Ji Wan, during the Chinese New Year, if there is any situation, please contact me at any time."

In just two days, Ji Wan nodded, but he would not disturb Tong Qinghe. And the old general in the villa didn't seem to be leaving, and it was expected that people from the Shen family would come to pay New Year's greetings one after another.

Tong Qinghe sent Ji Wan in, and then told the driver to go back home.

The guard outside the iron gate handed him an interstellar courier, signed by Jiang Shaozhi. Tong Qinghe accidentally turned the express box over and over to look at it several times, and after getting off the car, he carried his things into the house, didn't bother to wash his hands and eat, and followed Qiuqiu to open the box.

It is a holographic sensor communicator. Tong Qinghe vaguely remembers that the seniors of the research institute talked about related topics a few days ago. This is the latest communicator released by Interstellar. They are far apart and can be adjusted according to the needs of users.

I heard from the seniors that the first holographic sensor communicator was released in limited quantities, and rich people may not be able to buy it, and I don't know how Jiang Shaozhi got it. He held the communicator in his arms and touched it like a baby, worried that it would be damaged.

The nanny looked at it, and said curiously; "It was broadcast on the news a few days ago, but I didn't expect the general to buy it." Then he

asked: "When will the general come back, the day after tomorrow will be Chinese New Year, you can't let the lady spend it alone."

The relatives in the nanny's hometown are urging her to go home for the New Year, but she still has to stay and take care of Tong Qinghe, unless their general returns, she can't leave.

The nanny's words suddenly touched Tong Qinghe's sadness. He put down the holographic communicator and ran to wash his hands to have a meal. He was sitting alone at the dining table. The nanny and the driver were only responsible for taking care of him. The general didn't let them sit at the same table with Tong Qinghe.

After dinner, Qiuqiu prepared the bath water for him, Tong Qinghe took a bath absent-mindedly, the bathroom door was ajar and closed tightly, when the communicator at the end of the bed rang, he immediately ran towards the bedroom, not even thinking about putting on his shoes.

A string of footprints carried water from the bathroom to the master bedroom. Tong Qinghe's hands and feet were wet, and it was the communicator that just arrived today. Before he had time to study how to use it, Jiang Shaozhi contacted him.

Tong Qinghe used the holographic communicator as a common communicator, and as soon as he pressed the on button, a warm breath came from his ear, as if blowing on the side of his neck, as if there was no privacy, which shocked him.

Tong Qinghe clutched the communicator and glanced around, making sure that there was no one in the room except himself. Just after he breathed a sigh of relief, Jiang Shaozhi's low-pitched laughter seemed to ring in his ears. He was surprised and stared at the holographic device in his hand, very much like Jiang Shaozhi at this moment by his side.

"Uncle..."

Jiang Shaozhi responded in a low voice, and he turned over and lay down at the end of the bed, letting the water droplets on the tip of his hair drip down his forehead into the bed quilt, and the water on his body was gradually absorbed by the bed sheet.

He gripped the communicator tightly and asked, "When will you come back? It's almost New Year's Eve." Tong Qinghe didn't dare to urge, Jiang

Shaozhi replied ambiguously: "Soon."

Turning his face and burying his face in the quilt, he said in a muffled

voice, "I miss you." After the words fell, the temperature of the breath brushing against his ears seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, almost touching his skin.

Tong Qinghe suddenly raised his face, a faint red cloud floated on his cheeks.

"Uncle, what's going on?"

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Accept the video request."

The video status of the holographic communicator is completely different from that of the ordinary communicator. Immediately afterwards, the image turned into Jiang Shaozhi's appearance, and the three-dimensional and lifelike alpha suddenly walked up to him, bent over, hugged Tong Qinghe in his arms, and suppressed a very low smile.

Tong Qinghe couldn't figure it out at all: "Why did you become a living person..."

He stretched out his hand and subconsciously hugged Jiang Shaozhi's waist, knowing that it couldn't be true, but he seemed to have really touched Jiang Shaozhi, and the touch was warm, With a breath of the other party.

Tong Qinghe hugged in a daze for a while, the too real touch on his back quickly made him react, blushing and trying to break free, but no matter what, he couldn't get rid of Jiang Shaozhi's shackles.

"Too, too real." He murmured, in exchange for Jiang Shaozhi's deep smile, and his palms invaded the territory open to him more brazenly.

"Tongtong is still distracted?" Jiang Shaozhi seemed dissatisfied with the foolish person at this time. After all, he had limited time, so he clenched his hands slightly and exerted force. Tong Qinghe's voice changed, and he shuddered in Jiang Shaozhi's arms.

Coming out of the bathroom in a hurry, he was completely naked, it was like sending a lamb to the mouth of a wild animal with its shaved hair, and the beast bit it down, revealing smooth, tender and juicy meat.

Jiang Shaozhi's gaze on Tong Qinghe slowly sank: "I just wanted to talk to you for a while."

Tong Qinghe's whole body seemed to be electrified, and the cat trembled slightly in his alpha's arms, vaguely thinking about what was going on in front of him.