Chapter 19

Qiongqi looked unhappy. The strange thing was that Tong Qinghe could tell that Qiongqi was unhappy.

The huge ferocious beast has sad eyes, scratches its claws, and bites its own fur. The fur it bites out is spat out, and the long tail dragging on the floor is swept away. A child who throws a temper tantrum.

Sitting in Jiang Shaozhi's arms, Tong Qinghe almost stared straight away, not even reading the book in his hand, he bent down to put on his shoes, jumped off the ground, and ran to see Qiongqi.

When Qiongqi saw the little omega coming, he retracted his sharp claws and exposed the flesh pads, allowing him to touch and touch the little omega curiously, his two round eyes circling around the little omega.

Tong Qinghe squatted on the ground, lowered Qiongqi's huge head, and pressed it against his palm on the ground, wanting him to rub it.

Tong Qinghe let out an ah, curious and itchy. Turning his face to Jiang Shaozhi, his alpha was expressionless and did not stop him without making a sound, so Tong Qinghe rubbed Qiongqi's head more vigorously.

Qiongqi looks like a majestic big cat with wings, with two pointed brown and black ears hidden on its head. Compared with its face, the ears are small and cute. When Tong Qinghe touched its ears, Qiongqi immediately sneezed. There was also a muffled hum from behind.

Tong Qinghe asked suspiciously: "Uncle, do you have a cold?"

He scratched Qiongqi's little ear, and rubbed it with the palm of his hand, Jiang Shaozhi's jaw tensed more and more, and he sat upright.

Qiongqi sneezed again and again, Tong Qinghe let go of his hand, and noticed that his uncle Alpha was breathing a little harder.

The more Tong Qinghe thought about it, the more suspicious he became, and he always felt that his alpha was hiding something from him. So he lowered his head and kissed Qiongqi's ear, gnawing on the little fluffy ear in his mouth.

Qiongqi's throat was suppressing the sound of snoring, a pair of paws were tightly clutching the floor and scratching, the sharp claws were about to touch Tong Qinghe, and they were put away immediately.

Tong Qinghe gnawed Qiongqi's small ears slowly until they were almost finished, turned around and ran towards Jiang Shaozhi.

Jiang Shaozhi had no time to cover his ears, and a blush spread from the tip of the ear to the root of the ear and even the side of the neck. He obviously gnawed Qiongqi's ears, but the ears of the original owner, who is a spiritual body, were extremely red.

Tong Qinghe stared intently: "Uncle, your ears are so red."

Jiang Shaozhi's Adam's apple slipped, Tong Qinghe reached out to touch it, and retracted.

"Uncle, you and Qiongqi..." He said slowly, "My dear Qiongqi, can you feel it, that's why your ears are red."

Tong Qinghe was like reading a manuscript, afraid of offending himself by what he said Alpha: "The spiritual body and the original owner are inseparable. Its feelings are your feelings, or come from you. Then it was just..." Tong Qinghe paused, and concluded an incredible result, "Uncle crazy It's gone."

Alpha suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, his little omega, with a dull head like wood, has opened up.

It's not too late to get enlightened.

Jiang Shaozhi said indifferently: "Yes." The control of emotions is amazing.

If it wasn't for Alpha's red ears and the reaction of his mental body that betrayed his mind, Tong Qinghe really thought that his uncle was a person who didn't have much emotional fluctuations.

Jiang Shaozhi said, "Don't look at other people's mental bodies next time."

Tong Qinghe nodded.

At this time, Qiongqi let out a low growl, his big cat-like face showed desire and dissatisfaction, Tong Qinghe looked at his own alpha, calm as water, without too much expression change.

He had no choice but to lament how powerful Alpha is again. Thinking of the last time Qiongqi took the initiative to stretch out his tail for him to rub, open his abdomen to let him warm his feet, the huge beast even howled, all of them were actually Jiang Shaozhi's intention to do that.

Tong Qinghe felt that it was even more unbelievable. He really couldn't connect the calm Alpha in front of him with Qiongqi who acted like a baby at every turn. In other words, his uncle Alpha was a person who didn't agree with his heart?

Jiang Shaozhi spread Tong Qinghe's book, pressed the remote control at hand, and the curtains rose automatically, revealing the bright and beautiful Milky Way around the spaceship.

Tong Qinghe's heart and soul were shocked, and he exclaimed: "It's so beautiful." He lay on the window for a long time and looked at it, his legs were tired, Qiongqi arched his waist, and bent him to Jiang Shaozhi's side.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes moved, and he pulled Tong Qinghe to sit back in his arms, wrapped his arms around him, half embraced him, and enjoyed the quiet time of the interstellar galaxy at this moment: "Read a book."

The content of the book is the subject material of this paper, Tong Qinghe Although nostalgic for the beauty of the Milky Way, learning is more important. So he finished reading one page, Jiang Shaozhi turned to the next page, and after reading half of the book, he fell asleep leaning against Alpha's broad arms, breathing weakly, opening his mouth lightly, exhaling warm breath.

Jiang Shaozhi turned the little omega slightly, put its fluffy head between the crooks of his arms, facing him, his eyelashes were like two black feather fans falling down.

Even if Tong Qinghe's face after changing his appearance is not outstanding, Jiang Shaozhi has already installed a ten-level filter in his heart, and he can't get enough of it.

nice.

While watching, Jiang Shaozhi reached out to touch his burning ears, and slowly, a smile appeared from the corner of his eyes.

The spaceship arrived at the federal capital safely. This time, Jiang Shaozhi led the Qiongqi special team back home in secret without notifying anyone. He sent Tong Qinghe to the administrative area, and then rushed to the federal military affairs center without stopping, to make a perfect explanation and summary of the mission of this trip.

Zhou Che sent Tong Qinghe to the downstairs of the community, watched him go up safely, then left, and was going back to summarize the itinerary with his superiors.

Tong Yao is busy with government affairs, and the house is cold, only the robot Qiuqiu rushes to open the door.

When Qiuqiu saw Tong Qinghe, artificial tears wet his shirt uncontrollably. Qiuqiu's chip has recently entered a program that detects changes in human emotions. Emotions, anger, sorrow, and joy belong to the first-level response. Now Qiuqiu has evolved to a more advanced level, and can feel the pain of parting between people.

Tong Qinghe enjoyed the baptism of Qiuqiu's tears. After a while, he took out a tissue and wiped Qiuqiu's tears, saying: "If you cry

again , you won't look like a little gentleman." , Qiuqiu can drive to pick you up."

Tong Qinghe shook his tear-soaked semi-see-through outfit in surprise: "Can even drive a car? " Qiuqiu hummed

vigorously, skillfully opened his own program update, and The content was projected on the screen for Tong Qinghe to see.

During the time when Tong Qinghe went to D1 area, Qiuqiu passed the driver's license test, and also learned boxing and kicking skills. He has a miniature weapon that can cause anesthesia on his body, and evolved from a small butler to an accompanying bodyguard.

Qiuqiu is the first batch of robots in the Federation to obtain a driver's license, and has also won a trophy from a relevant organization.

Tong Qinghe sighed again and again, Qiuqiu bowed humbly, and ran to the kitchen to prepare Tong Qinghe's favorite snacks.

Tong Qinghe returned to the upstairs room and changed the wet shirt first, turned on the communicator and sent a message to his sister about his safe return, and contacted his mentor to explain the situation of the flight to planet D1.

The tutor was very satisfied with his performance, and told him to spend the rest of his time at home to prepare his thesis carefully. He was about to enter the Federal Research Institute later. The tutor knew some people in the circle and could recommend him.

Qiuqiu came in with hot thick soup dishes and delicate and delicious snacks. Tong Qinghe had a similar conversation with his instructor. When the other party hung up the communicator, he praised Qiuqiu's craftsmanship for a lot.

When Tong Qinghe was eating, Qiuqiu took the opportunity to measure a set of physical indicators for him. This is Tong Yao's order, and Qiuqiu must strictly abide by it.

When the measurement results came out, Qiuqiu's expression was like a bitter melon hanging, worried: "I lost 2kg in weight and lost weight. The concentration of pheromones exceeded the standard, and the glands showed signs of premature maturation." Most importantly, his On the little master's body, there were traces of suspected abuse. The bruises had faded after being wiped off with ointment, but they still couldn't escape Qiuqiu's strict procedural inspection.

Qiuqiu was very preoccupied, he was very worried and suspicious of his little master, this time he found a wild alpha in the D1 area. If it wasn't stimulated and influenced by alpha, how could the glands develop earlier than expected and appear mature.

Tong Qinghe saw Qiuqiu hesitate to speak for the first time, he put down the thick soup in the bowl, and asked with concern.

"Qiaoqiu, did your program go wrong?"

Qiuqiu shook her head, showing a crying expression. "Little master, you..." This set of newly implanted communication programs made Qiuqiu

's expressions more colorful and realistic. He asked cautiously, "Is there a wild alpha?"

Nine times out of ten, the ball will be implicated by anger, and the serious degree will even be dismantled.

"Wild alpha?" Tong Qinghe didn't know why.

Qiuqiu swallowed hard, and said: "Your glands are about to mature, and the estrus period was originally expected to be on the twelfth of next month, but the data measurement just now shows that it will be in the next week, and your estrus period will be almost It's here."

Tong Qinghe was at a loss: "Ah... is it coming?"

Qiuqiu asked more carefully: "Well, so, your alpha"

"I have an alpha." Tong Qinghe swiped and pulled the communicator screen, and showed the pairing information to Qiuqiu after a while.

Qiuqiu expressed shock at the 100% fit.

Tong Qinghe bowed his head, and edited the message to Jiang Shaozhi word by word: "Uncle, Qiuqiu is my robot. He told me that my estrus period will be around next week."