Chapter 61

Jiang Shaozhi returned to the Medical Bureau with the accuracy of the seconds, and Tong Qinghe's first cleaning operation was completed, and the posterity was still asleep after being pushed out.

When this happened, Tong Qinghe's seniors all came to watch him in a circle, the old men and the robot Xiao Qisan also came, so many people flooded into the room, but there was no one in the area circled around Jiang Shaozhi After approaching and seeing Tong Qinghe, the group of people exited the room in an orderly manner.

After the drug man bit Tong Qinghe, the Medical Bureau was responsible for the matter. Someone from above had dared to negotiate with Jiang Shaozhi. The person negotiating with him was directly transferred from the lower states of the Federation. Except for the old man with decades of experience in the pharmacy, other matters have always been negotiated and managed by him.

Climbing up from the bottom all the way, no matter whether it is scheming or calculating, with Jiang Shaozhi's words, things that were originally certain seem to be confused again. "Haven't the people sent by the major

general found the medicine man yet?"

Jiang Shaozhi frowned slightly, and said softly, "Yeah."

If you have a lot of money but go back and run away with the money, if the general arrests the person, he must first send it to the Medical Bureau, otherwise it will be a big safety hazard if he stays outside."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "The experimental subject should be handed over to the military first. Deal with it."

"The general doesn't know," the man said with a dark face, "for ordinary people, the medicine man who has not been washed is carrying the virus all over his body, even if he sweats a little, it will cause side effects if it touches others."

It seemed to ignite the fire, and the flames naturally rolled on Tong Qinghe: "The general's wife suffered an innocent disaster this time, and it was all for their malicious revenge."

Vanity Fair will always be Vanity Fair, the content of the negotiation is mixed with truth and falsehood, and there are traps everywhere. On the surface, it sounds like you are wholeheartedly planning for your good, but what is waiting behind you is likely to be a trap covered with flowers. The trap is full of poisonous snakes. If you step half a foot into it, you may never be able to lift it up, or one of yours may be broken. Feet as a price.

This is the reason why Jiang Shaozhi doesn't like to play bureaucratic accents. Hypocrisy and submissiveness are far less enjoyable than actual combat with real swords and guns on the battlefield.

Jiang Shaozhi asked his subordinates to send him away, and helped the sleeping Tong Qinghe straighten the quilt, and was about to contact Ji Wan privately, but news came from the base that the drug man had committed suicide.

As expected, as early as when they met, they could sense the will to die in Yaoren's eyes. All he wanted for a big house and a dog were shattered when his brother left.

There was movement from the person lying quietly in the corner of the bed. Tong Qinghe seemed to have had a long dream. The dream was not beautiful. A sea of ​​flames burned under his body. The third wave of combined heat made him cry all at once. He made a sound, clasped his hot and sweaty palms in dry ones, opened the small slits of his drooping eyelids, sank to his side, and immediately had a body wrapped around him.

Jiang Shaozhi pressed a button to lock the doors and windows. The omega's fine sweat was collected one by one with his lips, and the quilt rolled up in waves one after another.

Tong Qinghe stared in a daze, but the urge in his body, like a rising tide, forced him to follow his instinct to chase after Jiang Shaozhi. The closed room was filled with the sweet fragrance of jasmine, just like fresh flower buds stained with water drops after the rain. Touch it lightly, and it will continuously shake off the dew. The dew juice overflows with a sweet taste, and the leaves tremble when you bite into it.

The gland behind the neck was swollen by the stone, and the skin was bright red.

Jiang Shaozhi touched his sweat-soaked neck, and Tong Qinghe dazedly turned half of his body to the pillow and exhaled. He moved slightly, and the omega in his arms immediately hummed softly. Extremely, he was also reluctant to make any noise.

Fragrant and sweet with a hint of bitterness floating in the room, Tong Qinghe held Jiang Shaozhi's hand for a while, continued to sleep after his eyelids sank, his body was close to his alpha, red tides flooded around his cheekbones, his whole body seemed to be Soak in spring water.

Jiang Shaozhi stared at the omega in his arms for a long time, then took him into the bathroom to wash, and tried the temperature of the other person's forehead, and it was still a little hot.

The scattered sheets and clothes were all cleaned up and asked to be taken away. Jiang Shaozhi sprayed the pheromone purifier in his hand, and when Tong Qinghe was completely asleep, he picked up a cigarette and lit it, and stood silently outside the balcony.

Tong Qinghe is extremely sensitive to the smell of smoke, the smell of cigarettes penetrated into his nostrils, like small bugs hooked into his heart and lungs, the smell was so light that he woke up immediately. Taking a deep breath, his clean and delicate brows were frowned unhappily.

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe dragged his arms and legs weakly and approached the balcony. Almost at the same moment he landed and made a sound, Jiang Shaozhi extinguished the cigarette he just lit, and after returning to the room, put his hands under Tong Qinghe's armpit, holding the child Bring him back to the bed, sit him firmly on one leg, and stroke a lock of slightly damp hair, "Don't you like the smell of cigarettes?"

Tong Qinghe closed his eyes, rubbed Alpha's neck softly, and finally uttered a sentence: "Don't smoke."

Jiang Shaozhi has no addiction to cigarettes, and he is not too strict with himself, but today he has the urge to smoke for some personal matters.

The position of the gland where the eyes fell looked pitiful, and the soft flesh was damaged and festered. He tightened his hands around Tong Qinghe: "I made you suffer."

Tong Qinghe followed Jiang Shaozhi's gaze: "It's okay, It doesn't hurt if you apply the medicine." He still asked about the medicine man, "How about hurting me?"

Jiang Shaozhi said lightly, "He committed suicide."

"Why?" Tong Qinghe was originally a child with no evil intentions. He grew up in a friendly and peaceful family environment, learning environment, and working environment. He couldn't figure out why the other party chose to commit suicide after hurting him. The desperado

is a rare cognitive existence in Tong Qinghe's simple thinking world. As soon as he became curious, he grabbed Jiang Shaozhi with his claws: "Why?"

Not long ago, she was still screaming for pain, but now that the scar is not healed, the pain is forgotten. Jiang Shaozhi held his thin white wrist: "Some things are inconvenient to reveal to you."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't want to bring those cruel and dark conspiracies to Tong Qinghe's side. He would rather that Tong Qinghe would be ignorant and happy forever, doing the work he wanted to do, and reading books at home if he didn't want to work. Jiang Shaozhi would be willing to give him everything he had. He only hoped that Tong Qinghe would never need to grow up and think in a complicated world. , he does not hope that day will come.

Jiang Shaozhi built Tong Qinghe a fortress without any worries in a few words. Tong Qinghe still couldn't understand or understand the meaning of the words. He was suddenly pressed into the pillow and heard the alpha say: "Sleep first."

Jiang Shaozhi deliberately rubbed the palm of his hand Some overused areas: "Not tired?"

Tong Qinghe's face was already red, but when Jiang Shaozhi asked him, he nodded and chose to be an honest person, and answered honestly: "Tired."

After all, in this aspect of human body negative distance contact , Jiang Shaozhi has always been adhering to the wild. Beast style, no matter how gentle he was at the beginning, in the end what he brought to Tong Qinghe was full of turbulent waves.

Tong Qinghe rested for two days in a row. Ji Wan came to see him after waking up. At that time, he was still leaning on Jiang Shaozhi's arms, biting the other's hand and eating fruit. After realizing that his alpha seems to be overly pampering him, apart from needing to open his mouth to eat, after spending dozens of hours together, Jiang Shaozhi has already turned into his hands, his feet, and everything he can do for him.

Accompanied by Ji Wan, Jiang Shaozhi temporarily went out to deal with affairs. Tong Qinghe covered half of his face in the quilt, his eyes were evasive, Ji Wan shook his head and laughed, "I'm too envious, I won't laugh at you."

Tong Qinghe slowly crawled out from the quilt, and sat cross-legged on Ji Wan's table. around.

Ji Wan said: "I heard that the medicine man bit you, are you okay now?"

Tong Qinghe showed Ji Wan the bitten arm. After applying the medicine, the wound was almost healed. The marks of teeth piercing the skin.

"I heard from the people in your medical bureau that I want to clean the medicine left in my body." He was in a state of general anesthesia when cleaning the medicine, and he pushed into the cleaning cabin and lay there for half an hour without knowing anything.

"Ji Wan, the medicine man is dead, do you participate in testing the medicine for them?"

Ji Wan frowned: "Actually, I only heard about the existence of this project a few days ago, or was it a senior who took me to leak the word unintentionally ?" Afterwards, I simply said it under my questioning." The higher-

ups issued a death order to arrest the drug man, and after this notification, not only him, but most of the people in the medical bureau heard of the existence of the drug man for the first time .

The selection of a strong alpha test drug and the voluntary signing of an agreement by the two parties seemed reasonable on the surface, but in fact it was unbelievable. Especially after the revenge incident of the drug man's escape, Ji Wan always felt that something was wrong after thinking about it.

Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan who was lost in thought, and told the other party: "The medicine man has committed suicide."

Ji Wan pursed her lips and said, "I'm always a little flustered."

"Why do you think they want to test the medicine? What kind of medicine? If It's not a particularly serious situation, why did the drug man who signed the agreement choose to retaliate? I asked the teacher who took me about this matter, and the teacher kept silent all the time, telling me not to be curious for my own safety."

The more secret things are, the more tricks are hidden. Ji Wan seems to have sorted out a clue by mistake, but he didn't dare to think deeply.

Tong Qinghe asked three questions: "I'll help you ask uncle."

Ji Wan put his hands on his forehead: "No need," he laughed, "Maybe I'm paranoid."

Jiang Shaozhi's actions today clearly told Ji Wan, Don't implicate Tong Qinghe in this matter. If he troubles Tong Qinghe again, it is equivalent to provoking Jiang Shaozhi.