Chapter 30

The afterglow of the evening falls warmly on the plush carpet, interweaving a soft light net, making the picture warm and quiet.

On the big bed in the middle of the bedroom, the snow-white quilt slightly bulges out an undulating arc, and half of the black and soft top of the hair is exposed on the pillow. The sleeping person almost sinks himself into the quilt as a small ostrich, until the night is getting dark, the bed The only people who have moved.

Tong Qinghe woke up due to lack of oxygen, his cheekbones and cheeks were blushing, he clutched the quilt in his hands in a daze, his amber eyes slowly focused on a spot on the ceiling. Suddenly remembering something, Tong Qinghe twisted his neck, stretched his hands behind his neck, and with a shake, pulled the quilt up to cover his face, as if trying to cover something up, exposing his eyes that were wandering left and right.

Alpha-marked pheromones were all over his body, and Tong Qinghe had tooth marks on his wrist, which he bit himself last night.

Traces of teeth piercing can be vaguely felt on the skin of the gland, and the closed gland shows that he has been thoroughly marked by alpha. For such a tender piece of meat, Alpha probably bit it harder, and it felt swollen to the touch, with teeth marks imprinted on the soft glands, and the temperature of his cheeks rose a little more each time he touched it.

In Jiang Shaozhi's bedroom, there was no one around, and there was no sign of the room on the balcony. Tong Qinghe lay on the bed by himself for a while, his body was limp and weak. He bent over to prop up, got off the ground and put on his slippers, ready to go outside to see the situation.

As soon as the shoes were put on, Jiang Shaozhi pushed open the door, holding a steaming bowl in his hand, a smell of food wafted into the air, making Omega, who had lost a lot of energy, scream in his stomach.

Jiang Shaozhi took Tong Qinghe back to sit on the bed, put his palm on his soft stomach and rubbed gently: "I'm so hungry."

Tong Qinghe just sat firmly, and the next second he almost tilted his body and leaned against Jiang Shaozhi's arms.

He pursed his lips, his cheeks were tightly tensed, as if he was in pain but he couldn't bear it, his eyes showed unspeakable shyness and embarrassment.

A slight cool feeling spread to the spine, Tong Qinghe put on a straight face, and said dryly: "I'm fine.

"

Jiang Shaozhi was taken aback for a moment, realizing what had happened in the past four days, quickly put down the bowl, picked up a pillow and put it on Tong Qinghe's waist, bent down and touched it: "It still hurts?

" Do a good job of cleaning up before applying the medicine.

Jiang Shaozhi bent down, put his hands on his sides, and his stern and gentle face was about to touch Tong Qinghe.

"Tongtong."

Alpha's breath intoxicated Omega, Jiang Shaozhi took advantage of Tong Qinghe's dizziness due to the pheromone he released, and slid his palm to the place where the medicine had been applied, to examine it carefully for him.

Shaped like a peach but softer and whiter than a peach, trembling, Tong Qinghe's breathing became more and more urgent, he took Jiang Shaozhi's hand away, the elastic band on the pajamas hit the skin with a snap, he squeezed his trembling lips tightly, Seriously, he said: "No, it doesn't hurt anymore."

Jiang Shaozhi looked at his face and saw that his little omega could take a bite if his face turned red again, so he let go of his hand and let him continue to lean on the pillow halfway, lifting Picking up the soup in his hand, the temperature of the cooked porridge had almost cooled down, and he fed it to Tong Qinghe's mouth spoon by spoon.

Tong Qinghe swallowed a mouthful of porridge, and asked: "Uncle, have you eaten?"

Jiang Shaozhi: "Yes." There was a grain of rice porridge stuck to the corner of Tong Qinghe's mouth, and he wiped it off with his hand, and wiped it twice. Hold your breath.

Alpha's aura lures him closer, easily playing with some of his eager thoughts.

"I'll do it myself." Tong Qinghe avoided in a hurry, not wishing to appear too hungry. Now he seems to live in a silver beast in his heart.

Jiang Shaozhi handed him the spoon, and Tong Qinghe only had the strength left to hold the spoon.

A bowl of nutritious porridge bottomed out, and Tong Qinghe was so full that he wanted to snore comfortably.

When Jiang Shaozhi came out of the shower, he immediately got into his arms and hugged him for a few days, almost subconsciously. After he reacted, the faint agarwood lingered at the tip of his nose, making the little omega even more infatuated.

Tong Qinghe is very clingy to Jiang Shaozhi now, without thinking at all, he clings to Jiang Shaozhi when he sees him. Occasionally, consciously, he felt a little dazed, wondering whether he was driven by markers and pheromones, or for other reasons.

It was the first time he experienced the estrus period, and the knowledge he had learned from various channels was all on paper for an omega who had never experienced it before. What kind of changes will the body experience.

Alpha and him seem to be fused into one, inseparable and unwilling to be separated. Tong Qinghe remembered that he and Yu Xiaoke had said that whether they married Alpha or were marked, they were both independent and free people. At this moment, he felt at a loss. Is this the independence and freedom he longed for?

He clearly wouldn't do these things before, including his closest sister, they all had their own space of freedom.

A little confusion accumulated in his heart was quickly dispelled by the pheromone released by alpha. Tong Qinghe messed up the quilt at hand and let Jiang Shaozhi chase his lips. His eyes gradually blurred and his voice floated gently in the guest bedroom.

There were traces of wet tears on the pillow cover one after another, Tong Qinghe blushed like a peach, and her fingers were softly attached to Jiang Shaozhi's sweaty cheeks, unable to lift them up.

Jiang Shaozhi said in a hoarse voice, "You rest first."

Jiang Shaozhi picked up water and slowly fed it to Tong Qinghe, and stuffed the energy-supplementing lactose into his mouth to let him relieve his exhausted energy.

Tong Qinghe was like a small beast that couldn't get enough of it. After resting for less than half an hour, his skin blushed one after another. He approached Alpha uncontrollably, sweat dripping from the tips of his hair along Jiang Shaozhi's eyebrows and eyes.

Tong Qinghe's voice was hoarse: "Uncle, I still want to..."

Alpha possesses energy and physical strength that are different from ordinary people. Jiang Shaozhi launched a new round of offensive. The forehead he just wiped was dripping with sweat, and some sweat dripped on Tong Qinghe's eyes. Vision blurred, jasmine leaves floating in sweat.

Nearly early in the morning, the guest bedroom took two steady breaths. A faint light shone at the end of the bed, Tong Qinghe was suddenly woken up by a urge to urinate, staring sideways, Jiang Shaozhi's closed eyes opened at the same time.

Jiang Shaozhi stroked his slightly moist temple hair, poured a glass of water from the head of the bed, fed Tong Qinghe a couple of mouthfuls, and was about to stuff a lactose that replenished energy into his mouth.

Tong Qinghe turned his face away to avoid it, and muttered in a low voice: "I want to go to the toilet..."

The strong breath of lust on the two of them made his head hot and swollen. Changed sheets and strewn clothes strewn across the floor told him how he had lived for nearly five days.

Tong Qinghe barely supported his arms and was about to climb out of bed, but his physical strength was exhausted, his waist was sore and weak, and he almost knocked his head on the floor.

Jiang Shaozhi brought him back to the bed, which meant to carry him to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Tong Qinghe stared at the toilet.

In the mirror, he was nervous and pushed Jiang Shaozhi: "Put me down and stand."

Jiang Shaozhi pinched slightly along his waist, and Tong Qinghe grunted muffledly, and let out a cry without any momentum.

Jiang Shaozhi turned him to an angle, facing the toilet and holding a child, his legs were limp and bent, and he couldn't exert any strength.

Jiang Shaozhi looked away, gently and calmly: "Use it."

Tong Qinghe: "..."

Tears flowed from the corners of his eyes instantly. During the estrus, Tong Qinghe found that he seemed to be made of water, and he couldn't control the tears. His body was slightly moist all the time, and water would overflow when he touched it. He became not himself, not like a normal person.

He cried out weakly, his nose fluttered, he looked very fragile, and the roots of his ears were red: "No, this can't work."

Jiang Shaozhi lowered his head and kissed his ear: "It's okay, I don't want to look."

When Tong Qinghe finished urinating, Almost hiccupped from crying, out of breath, angry and ashamed for a while, turned over and ignored Jiang Shaozhi for a while.

Jiang Shaozhi hugged him tightly and kissed him at the marked place on the back of his neck. Tong Qinghe's stiff body immediately went limp, and within a few minutes, he closed his eyes and fell asleep sleepily.

Jiang Shaozhi waited for Tong Qinghe to fall asleep, got up and went to the study to deal with work.

Just after four o'clock in the morning, there was the sound of slippers scraping the floor outside the study, rattling, rattling, the shoes were not firmly worn, one fell on the floor, and one was stepped on.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't lock the door, but opened a crack. Tong Qinghe pushed the door open, and staggered into Jiang Shaozhi's arms, his hands and face were warm, as if he was drunk, he randomly tore Jiang Shaozhi's pajamas, his eyes were red: "I still want to—" The

sweet jasmine fragrance filled In the study room, Tong Qinghe was picked up and placed on the side of the desk, intoxicated by the alpha pheromone, his eyes turned upside down.

At dawn, Jiang Shaozhi wrapped ice cubes in a towel and applied it to Tong Qinghe's swollen eyes. Tong Qinghe waved his hand away annoyed, and turned his back on his body.

It's not that he hates his alpha, but he's ashamed and tired of his behavior these days.

Tong Qinghe was depressed for a while, and turned his back to Jiang Shaozhi and said, "Uncle, I'm like an unrestrained animal."

Even his alpha could control himself when he had combination fever, but he couldn't do it, and he would only ask him frequently. Request for his alpha.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "There is nothing wrong with human beings pursuing their own desires." He pulled the omega with his back turned to him, "I am your legal alpha, so there is no need to feel guilty, and..."

After a pause, Jiang Shaozhi posted on Tong Qinghe Ear: "I am also very comfortable."

Alphas who have no private physical life for thirty years, they are born with abundant physical energy, and they cannot get vent, which is tantamount to being a shackle on their mind and body.

Tong Qinghe just untied this shackle.

Tong Qinghe just wiped her body, her hair is still a little wet and a little longer.

Tong Qinghe shook his head: "I can't go on like this." He suggested, "I can read a book to divert my attention, or play a game."

Tong Qinghe restrained the excitement and impulsiveness of the spirit: "Uncle, let's play a game."

Omega's body is tired Yes, the spirit, on the contrary, is always in a state of excitement. Jiang Shaozhi couldn't coax him to sleep, so he had to play together.

In the middle of the game, Tong Qinghe dropped the poker cards in his hand and quickly got into Jiang Shaozhi's arms.

He completely discarded himself, what kind of independent consciousness and what kind of freedom, what he only wants, only wants to...

Respecting his deepest desire, he thought, maybe he is really a wild beast.

Jiang Shaozhi heard his little omega almost cry and said: "I still want to come..."