Chapter 62

The authorities are confused, but the viewers are clear. Naturally, Tong Qinghe didn't notice Jiang Shaozhi's way of protecting his calf, and even his invisibly domineering protection of his own alpha. Over time, he has become accustomed to it. Jiang Shaozhi told him to go east, he would never go west, if he was asked to sit on his lap, he would automatically jump into the generous embrace that was open to him in advance.

Tong Qinghe vaguely guessed that things might not be as simple as he thought, and worried about Ji Wan's situation: "Then what do you plan to do in the future?"

Ji Wan basically opened up to Tong Qinghe, he said concisely: "I want to find Shen Zong Help."

Ji Wan is now being monitored by the Shen family in all directions, and his news will be reported to the Shen family's grandfather and grandson at any time. Personal freedom is at a big disadvantage, but he can't always be in a passive position. . He has nothing now, but because he has no worries, he has become Ji Wan's biggest insurance weapon.

As long as he keeps his heart, he will win. He thinks he has no regrets towards the Shen family, and it is impossible for him to accept and obey them just because Shen Zong has feelings for him.

Ji Wan told Tong Qinghe frankly: "I want Shen Zong to help me find a clue. He has been going back to Shen's house late at night recently, just to meet me at the dining table in the morning and act as if he is affectionate."

Shen Zong three years ago Even if he dared to use force unscrupulously, but now because of this 'superficial' child, he dared not touch him. It was the first time Shen Zong suffered such a dumb loss, and it made him feel aggrieved.

Ji Wan doesn't seem to feel anything. What he has experienced in the past few years, the broken family was shattered overnight, and the alpha who vowed to pursue him forced him to mark him and even imprisoned him for three years. Hundreds of days and nights can change There are too many things, maybe he is more cold-blooded than he imagined, goodbye Shen Zong, even if the other party tries to show weakness in front of him, Ji Wan's heart is cold and indifferent.

Tong Qinghe was quite afraid of Shen Zong, especially the look in his eyes, like a ferocious wolf who is not friendly to anyone. He told Ji Wan: "You must be careful."

Ji Wan nodded: "Don't worry, I still want to give birth to the baby in my stomach, I'm afraid I'm powerless if I want to do something now." So he chose to use Shen Zong as a He can let go of the repayment in the past few years, the resentment of being forcibly marked and imprisoned, and in the end he doesn't care about Shen Zong, but everything is based on the premise that Shen Zong must help him obtain this clue.

No matter what happens afterwards, even if what can be detected is only the tip of the iceberg, it will be profitable for him. Ji Wan felt that his blood was cold, but he had no choice but to be indifferent and selfish because he didn't want to succumb to fate.

Jiang Shaozhi only gave Ji Wan half an hour to visit. Tong Qinghe was still weak and needed more sleep. Ji Wan left the ward on time, and Jiang Shaozhi appeared outside the door more accurately than him.

After a noon dream ended, Jiang Shaozhi personally sent Tong Qinghe to wash. Lying in the cleaning cabin for half an hour, Tong Qinghe was weak and let Jiang Shaozhi continue to carry him back to the ward.

"Uncle, they've all seen it."

Tong Qinghe rested his head on Alpha's shoulder: "Why don't you ask someone to take care of me? It's not good to bother you..."

Every time he opened and closed his eyes, he saw The first person is Jiang Shaozhi. In fact, his alpha is not so free. He went to the military area to be busy during his rest time, and rushed back as soon as he woke up. Tong Qinghe was reluctant to come and go every day. He really hoped that he could become smaller and give Jiang Shaozhi carried it everywhere in his pocket, so he didn't have to bother him.

Jiang Shaozhi looked indifferently, and sent Tong Qinghe back to the hospital bed to put it away, and asked, "Would you rather not let me hug you?"

Jiang Shaozhi squeezed the hand wrapped in his palm gently: "Tell the truth."

Tong Qinghe: "..." He shook his head, awkwardly Said, "I want my uncle to hug me."

"Uncle, will I become more and more disappointing?" Tong Qinghe now realizes that his attachment to Jiang Shaozhi is deeper than he thought, because just thinking about it for a while, tears burst out of his eyes uncontrollably.

He didn't want to and didn't like it to become like this, but just after the conversation between the two of them ended, if Jiang Shaozhi didn't accompany him and didn't hug him back, he would feel very sad when he thought of that scene.

Jiang Shaozhi silently wiped away Tong Qinghe's tears. The tears came as soon as he said that, and he rolled over while leaning on the side of the hospital bed. Tong Qinghe grabbed Jiang Shaozhi's leg and stopped the tears: "Don't scold me."

"..." Jiang Shaozhi looked at Tong Qinghe's red eyes were hugged with a quilt and put in his arms, "Don't cry."

Tong Qinghe let Jiang Shaozhi wipe his nose for him, and explained for himself: "I don't want to cry either, the tears flow by themselves."

He said It just became so strange, unspeakably strange. Tong Qinghe couldn't find the words to explain this strange phenomenon, Jiang Shaozhi waited for his eyes and nose to stop twitching, and said: "Your sister will come to see you at night."

Tong Qinghe: "I don't want her to worry, how does she know?" It's already..."

Tong Qinghe planned to keep this matter a secret for a day or a day, and it would be best to delay it until his body fully recovered. Jiang Shaozhi was originally a person with low emotions. He was married to Tong Qinghe, and he had little contact with Tong Yao in private. The only reason why the two alphas who were indifferent to each other had an intersection was Tong Qinghe.

Jiang Shaozhi kissed his eyes: "Of course I want to know."

Pressing his palm on the soft place: "Does it still hurt?" Tong Qinghe's fair face flushed: "A little bit." Jiang Shaozhi hummed: "Tong

Tong

You are still young, and when your body recovers, you will get used to it by doing more."

Tong Qinghe's body was still very young, and Jiang Shaozhi didn't want to torment him when he was busy. After he was done, he didn't have time to accompany him, so he continued to work. That happened once and for all, almost always when Tong Qinghe took the initiative to tease, it was hard to imagine that Jiang Shaozhi would restrain himself, or when he enjoyed pampering Tong Qinghe.

Listening to Alpha talking about this kind of thing in a calm and natural way, Tong Qinghe wanted to tell Jiang Shaozhi not to say anything, but the words stopped on the edge of his mouth and he couldn't utter a few words.

There was a faint smile in Jiang Shaozhi's eyes: "I'll take you to take a bath, and after taking a shower, they'll be here too."

Jiang Shaozhi slept with Tong Qinghe for about half an hour, and Tong Yao and her doctor boyfriend arrived.

The female alpha kept a straight face, just at the distance from the door, Tong Qinghe felt the air-conditioning released by his sister, and silently pushed himself into Jiang Shaozhi's arms, his sister was angry with him.

Jiang Shaozhi kissed him to comfort him, and said lightly to Tong Yao: "He just woke up, let's have a meal together."

Hearing that his brother hadn't eaten yet, Tong Yao's face softened a little, and she was reluctant to show Tong Qinghe's face, but Tong Qinghe She didn't tell her about the accident. The moment she heard the news, if it wasn't for the gentle persuasion of her lover, Tong Yao's fiery temper might explode all of a sudden.

Jiang Shaozhi gave up the space to his siblings, turned around and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. The doctor patted Tong Yao's shoulder reassuringly, and followed Jiang Shaozhi to the kitchen, tacitly giving them room to talk.

The doctor smiled slightly: "There is nothing wrong with Tongtong this time."

Jiang Shaozhi hummed, and the doctor didn't mind that he had a weak relationship with everyone.

Under Tong Yao's watchful eyes, Tong Qinghe took the initiative to admit his mistake, and dared not say too much, for fear that the more he said, the more his sister would be angry.

Tong Yao said: "You have alpha to protect me and I don't have much position to control you, but when encountering such a major event, you should always report to me."

Tong Qinghe could hardly lift his head up, he was the same as before, used to settle small matters by himself, if he really needed a guardian to come forward, he pretended to be an ostrich and admitted his mistake without any resistance.

Alpha has its own private domain awareness, which everyone knows tacitly. Because Tong Qinghe got married, Tong Yao has very little control over him, except for the necessary contact of family relationship.

"Xiaohe, can you tell my sister about what happened this time?" Tong Yaohu's younger brother, she has dealt with the Medical Bureau several times, and she knows that some things are inconvenient to disclose. After so many years, she did not expect to escape the experiment. Experience revenge on my brother.

Tong Qinghe said the matter in a few words, and finally added: "The medicine man committed suicide."

Tong Yao pondered, she knew some inside information back then, but none of the people above wanted to protect themselves, so no one got involved in the muddy water. Unexpectedly, that inhumane project has been tested so far.

Tong Qinghe saw something unusual: "Sister, what's the matter?"

Tong Yao said: "Eat your meal well, and don't ask me about other things, including your colleagues, people who are close to you, except Jiang Shaozhi, no matter who asks you again, don't mention it again."

Tong Qinghe agreed sullenly, with a little guilty conscience. After all, he told Ji Wan, but if Ji Wan hadn't told him that day, he wouldn't even have guessed that he was taken away by the medicine man.

Ji Wan shouldn't be considered an outsider...

When the meal came to the table, Jiang Shaozhi turned into Tong Qinghe's feet, hugged him to the chair and sat down, and then turned into his hands, patiently picking up the food for him.

Tong Yao doesn't have her own omega, and she doesn't want to find an omega. She thinks she doesn't have the temper to treat someone like Jiang Shaozhi. Even her lover, beta has a gentle temperament, and the doctor is more rational than her in many ways, and is less affected by pheromones. For her, she is the most suitable and compatible partner.

As if sensing Tong Yao's gaze, the doctor shook her hand under the dining table, and then let go. Proper intimacy and an easy-going attitude that would not make the female alpha feel restrained always made Tong Yao comfortable. After a meal, Tong Qinghe sent Tong Yao downstairs. He looked at the smiling doctor walking behind him, and had a question in his heart for a long time.

It was windy and cold outside, so Tong Yao only allowed Tong Qinghe to send her downstairs.

He asked in a low voice: "Sister, why don't you consider finding an omega brother-in-law?" He said honestly, "I have no other intentions, but I am worried about how you will spend your estrus period."

Tong Yao looked at them not far away She shielded her younger brother from the wind, and her serious face suddenly softened: "Silly boy, I am no longer affected by pheromones." What

happened seven years ago, Tong Yao followed the leader to visit other interstellar encounters. Attack, she blocked twice for the people above, narrowly escaped death, and suffered great damage as a result. Since then, she has been on the blue sky all the way.

When Tong Yao took the doctor away, Tong Qinghe turned his head and plunged into Jiang Shaozhi's arms.

"Uncle, I'm not good."

He naively thought that the environment he was in was safe from wind and rain, but he didn't even know that Tong Yao had been injured. His protective barriers are all built up bit by bit by the people close to him.