Chapter 31

On the Federation's Animal Nature Channel, a large group of animals have passed their estrus period, and Tong Qinghe has also spent the past few days in ups and downs.

Everything he experienced during the seven-day first love period was unforgettable for him all his life. There was no difference between day and night. The seven days were stretched infinitely long by the endless desire, and the whole body and soul were completely divided with the surge of high fever. Open and become uninhibited.

He has experienced countless waves of bond fever. He is unrestrained, selfish and greedy. Human desires are always a little dirty. Now he feels that he has been immersed in it for too long, and there is no way to get out of that quagmire.

The animals in the channel program returned to their normal natural chain life after going through the estrus period, but at this moment he felt at a loss as to where he should go.

Weak and restless, confused and restless,

people will have different psychological changes after their body and spirit are completely marked and possessed. This is the first important course in an omega's life.

Yu Xiaoke once said that alpha is a very important subject in the life of an omega, but he was still very dull at the time and didn't take it seriously. It was not until I really experienced it, from death to life and then flying to heaven and falling into the clouds, that I had a new understanding of this sentence.

Tong Qinghe stared blankly at the group of lions chasing their prey. Jiang Shaozhi packed his things in the bedroom and went downstairs. Seeing his omega's confused expression, his heart tightened slightly. He approached him and sat down next to him, with his palms on the back of his head: "Tongtong."

Jiang Shaozhi actually just wanted to break Tong Qinghe's current state, like a lost lamb, which really made him feel distressed.

Natural selection, alpha and omega have an innate gender advantage gap in terms of physical and psychological quality. This is the result of the current stage of evolution in the evolution of nature, and it is actually quite sad in essence.

It's like alpha can't empathize at this time, and can't deeply understand the marked psychological changes of omega after estrus.

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe stared at the majestic big lion on the screen, frowning tightly, and said in a light voice, "I seem to be no longer who I used to be."

He involuntarily approached Jiang Shaozhi, then lowered his eyes to avoid it. Grabbing the pillow with his fingers, he was eager to explain to his alpha, but because of his complicated mood, he couldn't explain this feeling to Jiang Shaozhi accurately.

During estrus, he can cling to his alpha without hesitation because he loses his reason and ego. Once he wakes up, he is like a duckweed floating on the water, with its slender roots broken, and he doesn't know where he will go with the current.

He suddenly remembered one of the laws related to race and gender that had been abolished by the Federation. That law accurately stated that omega is a symbol of alpha. Later, with the further liberation of human rights independence, this law was permanently abolished.

Although the law has been abolished, the gender advantage still exists for a hundred years. No matter how it develops, the national status survey shows that most omegas are generally inseparable from the alpha that marked them. After being marked, their psychology has somewhat changed from the past. If the situation is mild, it is just more dependent on alpha. If it is serious, it will suffer from hypothetical autism after leaving alpha, which belongs to a higher-rated mental illness. This departure only refers to a short separation in normal life and work.

The evolution of the natural world requires a long process for any slight change. One can imagine how difficult it is to make an omega that is truly independent from the body to the spirit.

Tong Qinghe's expression looked a little sullen, his arms were wrapped around his knees and his body was rolled into a thin and small ball, and the legs exposed by the shorts were a little blue, making him look even more fragile. The faint agarwood can only comfort his tense body at the moment, but his spirit is still not relaxed. He forced himself to think about, for the first time, serious formal gender issues.

Alpha is naturally confident. Even if Jiang Shaozhi couldn't understand Tong Qinghe's thoughts for the time being, he didn't ignore this change.

Jiang Shaozhi kissed Tong Qing's forehead, and his dazed and blinking eyes, and sighed: "I'll go upstairs for a while."

Jiang Shaozhi contacted a psychiatrist at the military hospital, and told the doctor that his omega was being marked, and he spent the rest of his life. . Abnormal behavior after estrus.

The call lasted about half an hour, and Jiang Shaozhi went downstairs again, his stern outline softening. He looked at Tong Qinghe, who had been keeping his eyes on the big screen, and said, "Does Tongtong want to see my sister? We haven't contacted her for many days. You just passed a special period. Maybe she misses you very much."

Alpha's Companionship is important, but having loved ones by your side will make an omega who has been marked and lost self-awareness feel familiar and at ease.

According to what I learned from the doctor, the omega loses itself for a long or short period after being marked, depending on the individual's situation. What alpha needs to do is to be more company, let omega perceive his existence, and slowly guide the lost ones back.

Most omegas will slowly digest such psychological emotions over time, and some omegas pay too much attention to the changes that occur during this period, which in turn affects the estrus period at the same time every year, and omega cannot refuse the estrus period. The desire in their hearts, but they will be afraid of this desire at the same time, Jiang Shaozhi does not want such a change to fall on Tong Qinghe.

Hearing Jiang Shaozhi's proposal, Tong Qinghe's eyes lit up: "I haven't seen my sister for a long time," he added, "and Qiuqiu."

Jiang Shaozhi decided to take Tong Yao and Qiuqiu together this afternoon.

When the time was close to the evening, it rained suddenly, and the rain curtain woven by the setting sun was soft and beautiful.

Tong Qinghe stayed with his sister for dinner tonight, and he cooked the dishes himself, while Jiang Shaozhi watched for a while, Tong Qinghe said embarrassedly: "I can only cook a little casually, and it was taught by Qiuqiu."

Qiuqiu is an advanced intelligent robot, Although he is not a real person, Jiang Shaozhi will pay more or less attention to the words of praise for robots from his own omega more than once today.

Alpha's possessiveness can't even be tolerated by a robot, especially after marking his own omega.

The hot dishes were served one after another, and Tong Yao arrived with Qiuqiu.

When we first met, Qiuqiu couldn't control the changes in the program. The whole robot almost abandoned his gentlemanly style, and hung on Tong Qinghe's body, whimpering. Just as the artificial tears were about to be shed, Jiang Shaozhi pulled Qiuqiu away in time, and said to Tong Yao : "Sit down first." The

communication contact Li Jiang Shaozhi briefly explained to Tong Yao the current situation of Tong Qinghe. Faced with the care of the two alphas, Tong Qinghe couldn't restrain his fever. He looked at his alpha and his sister. Concentrating on eating, my appetite has improved a lot compared to a few days ago.

His food intake has decreased in the past few days, not because Jiang Shaozhi doesn't feed him, but because he always has another thing in his mind, and entangles Jiang Shaozhi when he doesn't eat half of it. Fortunately, there are enough energy bags stored in the refrigerator, but the energy The bag cannot replace the food for a long time, so he lost a little weight. Jiang Shaozhi checked his body data yesterday, and his weight dropped by two kilograms.

"Little Crane," Tong Yao rubbed his hair, handed him a box, and said earnestly, "This is what my little father told me to give you when you could start a family."

Tong Qinghe grew up When he grows up, he has his alpha and the ability to take on the responsibility of starting a new family.

Tong Qinghe opened the box and looked at the vermilion jade pendant the size of a fingernail. He looked at it carefully, covered the box and put it away properly, then suddenly glanced at Jiang Shaozhi, bowed his head and continued to eat.

After dinner, Tong Yao and Jiang Shaozhi went upstairs to the study to talk for a while, then came down to send Qiuqiu away, and stayed alone with Tong Qinghe for a while.

Tong Yao looked at Qiuqiu, where the cat was trying to approach behind the door, and said to Tong Qinghe: "It misses you very much, and it almost went on strike twice at home due to a program error. Although you are here to be taken care of, sometimes you may not be able to make it in time. Leave Qiuqiu and follow you, okay."

Tong Qinghe straightened her back abruptly: "But, sister, if you are at home alone—"

Speaking of which, Tong Yao is 38 years old, and a lot of work occupies her private life. Time, coupled with indifference, can be regarded as a celibate.

Tong Qinghe had asked him before if he would have a brother-in-law, and Tong Yao frowned when he asked twice, and he hasn't brought up related topics until today.

Unexpectedly, Tong Yao said: "I recently got closer to a person, and both parties may have a little interest. I will tell you later if I am sure."

Tong Qinghe wowed, and Tong Yao couldn't help laughing: "It's a beta, A doctor in a military hospital."

Betas are neutral between alpha and omega, and are not affected or dominated by pheromones. To a certain extent, they are the most free gender, which is why Tong Qinghe envies being a beta.

Tong Yao said: "I have already said hello to the research institute. In fact, I don't need to show up. Jiang team is faster than me. Your grades have been outstanding in the past few years, and the professor is also protecting you. There is no suspense in going in. Just After graduating, do you plan to wait for the advanced research institute to get married, or do you want to get married first?"

Tong Qinghe was suddenly in a dilemma, he hadn't told Tong Yao about the postponement of the marriage, his originally firm heart, I don't know if it was affected by the recent influence, it seems that become hesitant.

Tong Yao patted him on the shoulder: "No matter what you think, my sister will support you. Even if Captain Jiang is your alpha, he can't influence your thoughts."

Just as Jiang Shaozhi went downstairs, he stopped at the top of the stairs and heard this, his face tensed up, and he didn't choose to say anything after all.

After sending Tong Yao away, Qiuqiu managed to stay by Tong Qinghe's side, and the robot cried so hard that Tong Qinghe had never seen a robot that shed tears better than Qiuqiu.

He took out the fifth piece of paper to wipe Qiuqiu's tears, Jiang Shaozhi took the tissue away and was about to speak, Qiuqiu immediately stopped crying.

Qiuqiu hung both hands on Tong Qinghe's left arm, Jiang Shaozhi glanced again, and Qiuqiu let go.

Walking back to the living room, Qiongqi, who was coiled in the center of the hall, swiped his long tail faintly with his nostrils and let out a roar.

In the next second, a high-decibel scream came from the living room, and Tong Qinghe had a headache.

He was helpless: "Uncle..." To

frighten a robot is no alpha.

Sometimes the childishness of an alpha in a certain aspect is beyond Tong Qinghe's comprehension. He silently wrote down in his heart that his alpha is jealous and jealous.