Chapter 38

In the first hour of the evening, the sun was no longer as scalding as it was at noon, and the omega on the training ground suffered relatively less crimes. Their skin is fair, and after sunbathing for a long time, the skin color of their necks is more than one degree darker than in the morning. Taking a break in the middle, many Omegas complained secretly. Some of them who were brave ran to the instructors and asked them to stand in the military posture next time. Can I stand under the shade of a tree?

The beta instructor listened to the omega's coquettish and coquettish complaints, as if surrounded by a group of pet cats meowing around his legs, he was suddenly speechless.

Tong Qinghe applied a layer of sunscreen almost all over his body. Compared with the situation of being sunburned at noon, he leaned on the lawn under the shade of a tree and listened to everyone's complaints. The old god was sitting on the ground, neither joining them in making trouble , nor complain.

Jiang Shaozhi brought him two bottles of water. Tong Qinghe finished drinking one bottle and turned on the second bottle to drink. An omega in the dormitory didn't look well, while others' faces were hot and red from the sun. His His face was extremely pale.

Tong Qinghe had an impression of him. He was the only person who greeted him in the dormitory in the morning. Although his attitude was clear and cold, Tong Qinghe thought about it, approached him, twisted his hand and handed him the undrinked water.

"Your complexion doesn't look good, do you need to ask the instructor for leave?"

Omega was taken aback and looked at Tong Qinghe in surprise.

The omega's forehead was covered with wet sweat. Tong Qinghe fumbled in his pocket, took out a clean tissue and handed it to him: "Wipe it."

Apart from cuddling and gossiping, Omega is actually not very evil. This Omega, who was quite indifferent at first, took the water and water hesitantly. Tissue, and whispered thank you to him.

After drinking the water, Omega's complexion only slightly eased, and her lips turned pale. Seeing that Tong Qinghe was still staring at him, he turned his back: "I'm fine, I'll return your water and tissues next time."

Omega turned around after speaking, stunned.

Tong Qinghe had already walked away, and seemed to see that he was uncomfortable and avoided deliberately, so Tong Qinghe chose not to disturb the other party very self-aware.

Omega himself didn't fit in with others before, he thought he was the only one who was a strange existence, how could he think that the roommate he met today was also the same as him.

Tong Qinghe took off his hat, and fanned the hot air again and again. Unlike other omegas, there were people sitting in a circle around him. He sat alone in an open space. After a few minutes, there were more people.

Omega seemed not used to getting too close to people, so he said stiffly and coldly: "My name is Ji Wan." Tong

Qinghe said, "My name is Tong Qinghe."

The names were silently silent. In the last half an hour, the instructor blew the whistle to tell them to gather, and the omegas were sluggishly concentrating, their minds no longer on the military posture.

In the last five minutes, a figure approached from a distance, Jiang Shaozhi sat down with his legs spread apart on a step further away, Tong Qinghe suddenly came back to his senses, his thoughts flew away.

With the instructor's final whistle, Tong Qinghe ended his first day of training. He ran towards the stairs, and the hot wind from his body blew to Jiang Shaozhi's side, his cheeks were sweating, and he seemed in good spirits.

"Uncle, why did you come here early again?"

Jiang Shaozhi led him to walk in the direction of another road, Tong Qinghe followed closely, and turned to look at the crowd walking in the opposite direction: "Where are we going?"

Jiang Shaozhi said: " Go to the place where I live and wash it."

Alpha's hands in his palms were wet, Tong Qinghe lifted his trouser legs, and the sweat-soaked trousers were close to his legs, he didn't say yes or no.

Passing through the alpha special training area, there are two rows of tall plane trees planted on the side of the road, like rows of tall and tall guards. The wind blows through the treetops, and the breath that blows carries the smell of leaves. They walked along Wutong Road to the red and white apartment building. Jiang Shaozhi swiped his card and went straight to the fourth floor.

Compared with the students in training, the apartment suite has enough space and complete facilities, one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom. There are several pots of green plants on the balcony, and some of the vines have come around to the wooden frame, full of vitality. Tong Qinghe fiddled with it, it was dark at this point, all the lights in the living room were turned on, Jiang Shaozhi found his own loose clothes, adjusted the water temperature in the bathroom, and asked him to go in and wash.

Tong Qinghe held the clothes in his hands and asked, "Uncle, where are you going?" The

kitchen was open, Jiang Shaozhi grabbed a handful of noodles, washed the pot and boiled water, and in front of him, alpha in training clothes with muddy legs and feet, stood in front of the pot and stirred the noodles. Reveal a little warmth.

Tong Qinghe watched silently. He rushed into the bathroom, washed it as fast as he could, and left his bare feet printed on the wooden floor. Jiang Shaozhi forgot to bring him slippers.

Jiang Shaozhi's clothes were too big for him, almost hanging on his body, dangling. Jiang Shaozhi raised his eyes, couldn't help laughing in a deep voice, grabbed him with his arms, and hugged him to the cooking table: "Too thin."

Tong Qinghe's arms were not as strong as Jiang Shaozhi's when they were put together, he pursed his lips, Hooking Jiang Shaozhi's clothes with his wet toes, Jiang Shaozhi let him step on it out of the intention of being a little mischievous without looking too much.

After the noodles were cooked, Jiang Shaozhi picked up a handful of noodles, sprinkled them with side dishes and sauces, filled a large bowl and a smaller bowl, and put them on the tray.

Jiang Shaozhi hugged Tong Qinghe sideways with one hand, and picked up the tray with the other hand. Tong Qinghe hugged his neck tightly, afraid that he would fall, like a kangaroo hanging on Jiang Shaozhi's body.

Pushing the big bowl of noodles to Tong Qinghe, Tong Qinghe changed to a smaller bowl on his own initiative, and picked the pieces of meat piled on the noodles into Jiang Shaozhi's bowl, he suddenly got mischievous and smiled good-naturedly He said: "Father, this is...to honor you."

Jiang Shaozhi: "..."

Crack, the chopsticks in his hand broke.

Tong Qinghe stared at the broken chopsticks and concentrated on eating noodles, as if he didn't notice Jiang Shaozhi's abnormality.

The ears of both of them were actually very red, and the released aloes lingered unscrupulously around Omega.

The stronger the pheromone, the greater the fluctuations in alpha's heart. Tong Qinghe's eyes were moist and bright, he quietly raised his eyes, then lowered them ,

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Call again?"

He walked, but was pulled up by Jiang Shaozhi and approached the bathroom.

"Alpha Tuning Rules" wrote that if you want to tune and teach your alpha well, you have to learn to be unexpected and surprise the other party. This surprise is usually a change in yourself.

Taking advantage of the other party's surprise, let his heart submit to himself.

It took Tong Qinghe a lot of courage to take this step today. His thin body was staggered and pushed into the bathroom. Jiang Shaozhi rudely twisted the shower, and the splash of water immediately soaked the clothes Tong Qinghe had just changed.

The hair was wet on the cheeks, Tong Qinghe stretched out his hand to wipe it, the whole person suddenly flew into the air, his feet were off the ground, he kicked a few times with his feet in the air, Alpha's strong arms nailed him firmly to the tiles .

Jiang Shaozhi spoke harshly: "Call again?"

Tong Qinghe clenched her teeth, her eyes were red and she didn't make a sound.

Jiang Shaozhi: "Are you dumb?"

Tong Qinghe continued to kick Jiang Shaozhi with his legs, the water sprayed by the shower rushed him so hard that he couldn't open his eyes, but Jiang Shaozhi deliberately turned the water to the maximum, he choked a few times, and after a while, he was imprisoned on his shoulders. With his arms loose and his feet free, he leaned against the wet tiles, clicked, and the bathroom door was locked, and Jiang Shaozhi refused to let him out.

Tong Qinghe's hand holding the tile slipped, lacking confidence: "Uncle..."

Jiang Shaozhi stood like a mountain at the door, separated by the curtain woven by the water, a faint smile appeared in his eyes.

According to the training manual, your omega can be pampered or properly disciplined. They are naturally arrogant, and when they are naughty, they will jump on your head and trample on you.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't make a sound, the clothes of both of them were soaked, and the pattering jet of water hit the ground, Jiang Shaozhi slowly untied the sandbag tightly wrapped around his calf, and when he touched Tong Qinghe's feet, he startled him.

Looking up again, Jiang Shaozhi moved swiftly. Tong Qinghe looked at the dry mouth of Alpha in front of him, he looked away as if he had done something wrong, and walked slowly in front of Jiang Shaozhi, put his hand behind the opponent's palm, deliberately covering it, not letting him touch it.

Tong Qinghe's heart thumped and his eyes were thumping, his eyes didn't dare to turn around: "I, I want to go out to eat noodles."

Jiang Shaozhi moved his palm away from his hand, and squeezed the back of Tong Qinghe's hand instead: "Baby, dare to do bad things and dare not admit it?"

Tong Qinghe breathed Suffocated, his eyes were almost narrowed into a line, and he begged for mercy softly: "I, I was wrong..." The

moist and warm water vapor lingered in the small bathroom, mixed with rich agarwood, and jasmine fragrance bit by bit. The leak was in the bathroom, and the humid and warm air intensified the mixing of the two pheromones. Tong Qinghe couldn't breathe, and climbed onto Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder, a pale blush spread around his cheekbones.

Jiang Shaozhi pushed his mouth, let go of Tong Qinghe, and stood under the shower to wash.

Tong Qinghe vaguely saw the figure swaying, Jiang Shaozhi turned his back on his body, his vision gradually widened and cleared, Tong Qinghe scalded his eyes, faltered in his mouth, blinked his eyelashes and closed his eyes, and was about to push the door out.

Jiang Shaozhi pulled his hand back, and Tong Qinghe was scared. He had to admit that the alpha's innate factors determined his excellence.

"Uncle, I was wrong, you open the door and let me out."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his voice was low and dangerous.

"It's not this sentence."

Tong Qinghe's eyes forced tears in an instant, and finally reaped the fruit of his own: "Dad, Dad, let me out."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled lightly: "Baby is good, Dad loves you."

Tong Qinghe: "..." Mo The movements of the corners of his eyes froze in mid-air, and Alpha's calm and unhurried posture set him on fire, until there was nothing left.

Tong Qinghe is going to be a bad boy this time.