Chapter 45

Jiang Shaozhi turned on the shower, and warm streams of water poured down. The bathroom was soon filled with misty water vapor, and the mirror was covered with tiny drops of water. Tong Qinghe leaned against the mirror, clasping his palms backwards, touching the mirror. A small drop of water that shattered a mirror and almost slipped and fell.

"Uncle," his tongue twitched, thinking of the absurdity that happened last time, he was terrified and asked hesitantly, "Why did you lock me here."

Qiongqi on the other side finally settled down, and the baby koala fell into a naive and sweet In his sleep, his heart that had just slowed down was raised tightly at this moment, and he called out aggrievedly: "Uncle."

He also called alpha's name directly: "Jiang Shaozhi."

Tong Qinghe rarely called Jiang Shaozhi's name directly, and Jiang Shaozhi raised his eyebrows lightly , with an imperceptible smile on the corner of his mouth.

He pulled Tong Qinghe in front of him again, and put his palm against the end of his hair. After stroking it, it really felt different from warm water.

Jiang Shaozhi is not in a hurry to do something to his omega, he prefers to observe Tong Qinghe's emotional changes.

Omega does not want to let go of every slight change, just like a hunter observing his locked target. The prey is already within the range of his trap, but before making a move, they like to study it.

Tong Qinghe turned his face away, and Jiang Shaozhi slightly turned back.

"Tongtong," rough fingertips rubbing his chin, Jiang Shaozhi grabbed his amber pupils, "I have been afraid of me tonight, afraid of me."

Tong Qinghe hurriedly closed his eyes, Jiang Shaozhi forced him to lift up: "Right, why."

Jiang Shaozhi thought for a moment: "Because of Ji Wan?"

"It's not..." The hot water in the bathroom washed Tong Qinghe's eyes, and the water mist made his eye sockets sore and hot. He wanted to explain something, but at this moment, he felt a little pale and powerless.

Tong Qinghe's hand on Jiang Shaozhi's forearm gradually loosened. He was evasive, curled up in Alpha's generous and healthy embrace, his hair was soaked and stuck to the back of his neck. broken.

Omegas are always so slender, and their hearts are also soft and fragile.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't immediately force Tong Qinghe to speak, but stared at the glands where the water flowed through without blinking, as if rouge had been applied, and the attractive color gradually melted away.

In the silent silence, Tong Qinghe faintly heard: "Uncle, I'm afraid I will become someone I don't even know myself in the future."

There was a narrow opening in his psychological defense, and Tong Qinghe was trembling all over, restraining himself Mood swings. Jiang Shaozhi turned off the water, then picked him up, and the drenched two went back to the bedroom and changed into clean pajamas.

Jiang Shaozhi wiped Tong Qinghe's face when he came out, fastened the buttons of his pajamas, and in a blink of an eye, the thin water shone, and his eyes were wet again.

He put the omega in his arms and sat firmly, clapping his palms rhythmically, waiting for the other party to say something.

Tong Qinghe swallowed his throat, Jiang Shaozhi raised his hand and picked up the water cup to feed him a few sips of water. After the mood gradually calmed down, Tong Qinghe looked at his alpha squarely and said, "I'm afraid I will never be able to leave you in the future."

"Uncle, You're not an omega, so you can't understand this kind of feeling."

He said in a trance: "Ji Wan is right, our second gender differentiation is fundamentally different, destined from birth, I am not as powerful as you. "

Alpha stands at the top and is good at conquering. As the weakest people in the bottom chain, they are the first targets to be conquered. The trembling when he lost himself, the fear from the heart, the irresistible handing over of himself to another person, the complete attachment to alpha, the feeling of blankness and emptiness afterwards, he couldn't tell.

Tong Qinghe asked confusedly: "Uncle, can you understand..."

Jiang Shaozhi clenched his wrist, and looked deeply into Tong Qinghe's dodging eyes: "Tongtong, I will never betray you."

Alpha can't empathize with omega, The same loss of self, alpha's instinct is to skip and conquer, but omega sacrifices all of itself, it is destined to be like this, and the genes cannot be reversed.

But they can give omega the unique protection and promise of a lifetime. Jiang Shaozhi was willing to surrender and submit for Tong Qinghe, from the moment he marked Omega, this was his responsibility, showing his loyalty to Omega.

"Don't be afraid," Jiang Shaozhi kissed his eyelashes, "No matter what you want to do, tell me. If you don't want to do it, tell me."

Jiang Shaozhi raised Tong Qinghe's face, tracing his eyebrows with his fingertips: " Tongtong , trust me." Tong

Qinghe sniffed, "I don't doubt Uncle." I'm just afraid of that feeling of being involuntary, afraid that one day, even with Alpha's company, he will lose himself.

Fortunately, he and his alpha respect each other, but the obedience engraved in the bone marrow still scares him. Tong Qinghe cried and his eyes were dazzled, he ran to wash it off, and when he came back Jiang Shaozhi handed him the warm milk for him to drink and rest.

Jiang Shaozhi used a hair dryer to dry his wet hair: "Aren't you going back to the dormitory tonight, and sleeping here?"

Tong Qinghe was still worried about Ji Wan's situation in his heart, and subconsciously tapped his fingers on the milk cup, and he was actually reluctant to ask him to go back now. After all, he had just confided some inner thoughts to his alpha, and it was time to cultivate his relationship, so he was reluctant to leave and began to rely on his alpha.

Jiang Shaozhi saw Tong Qinghe's anxiety in his eyes, he took away the empty milk cup, arranged the pillows skillfully, spread the sheets, and lay in the bed with his arms in his arms: "It's time to sleep."

"Uncle..." Tong Qinghe tightened his grip A strap of Jiang Shaozhi's pajamas hanging down held his face solemnly, his lips were pursed together, and he gently poked at the two thin lips.

He explained: "This is a goodnight kiss."

After speaking, his two arms tried to wrap around Jiang Shaozhi's shoulders, and hugged Jiang Shaozhi as much as possible in a hugging posture.

Jiang Shaozhi adjusted his posture slightly so that Tong Qinghe could hug him more comfortably. The posture of embracing can reflect a person's dominant position. Jiang Shaozhi tolerates his omega, and his nature is strong, so his hug often reveals possession, almost wrapping Tong Qinghe, declaring that this is his person, and giving endless love to the other party. sense of security.

Tong Qinghe's movements reveal cautiousness, cherish and care, his light hands and feet have a hint of tentativeness, after all, this is an omega's initiative to show a possessive gesture, with shyness and satisfaction, in fact, as long as it can protect the other party A little hug is enough for him.

Physical touch can enhance the relationship between partners, and it is an intimate way of communicating with each other. Since coming to the army training camp, Tong Qinghe has never developed a relationship with his alpha. He blamed himself for his negligence, hugged Jiang Shaozhi's head, Kissed her on the forehead, and then slowly climbed out of the bed under the suspicious eyes of the other party.

Tong Qinghe wanted to go back to the dormitory.

Jiang Shaozhi stood up and brought him to the end of the bed: "Leave?"

Tong Qinghe: "Huh?"

Jiang Shaozhi looked at the person who was satisfied with a little sweetness, and guided him: "Has Tongtong ever thought about trying to change the angle?"

He said, "Try to control your own alpha."

Tong Qinghe was still dumbfounded, and Jiang Shaozhi took He sat down and said: "Your pheromone has a great soothing effect on me, and only you can do it. Why don't you try to use it to seduce me, make my mind blurred, and thus give me orders. In Tong's hands, there is no way to resist, obey your orders."

Tong Qinghe: "..."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Don't Tongtong want to try? As long as you say it, I will not resist."

Is it possible?

Tong Qinghe asked himself deep in his heart, can he also make his alpha obey him irresistibly, let him experience the unrestrained soul, follow his orders and obey?

Tong Qinghe was not very confident, but he was bewitched by this, and he was eager to try.

"Uncle, will you really listen to me?"

Jiang Shaozhi spread his hands to him, expressing that he would not struggle.

Tong Qinghe used to hold Alpha's face in his hands, pressing his soft lips on his forehead, and the elegant and fresh jasmine fragrance slowly wove into a fine and gentle net, entangled with Alpha.

Sweat gradually oozes from Jiang Shaozhi's face, Tong Qinghe wiped it off, and said, "Uncle, please don't release your pheromone."

He said please, but didn't dare say no.

After waiting for a while, Jiang Shaozhi remained motionless and let the omega order him. Tong Qinghe mustered up his courage, and the fragrance of jasmine became more and more intense, spreading into a flowing river in the bedroom.

He couldn't roll up the turbulent waves like Jiang Shaozhi. The pheromones everywhere made Alpha's body warm up, and his face and ears were hot. He gradually let go of the kiss, afraid that Alpha would resist at any time, and muttered while observing: "Don't move."

"Uncle, I want to dominate you."

Tong Qinghe looked even redder than Jiang Shaozhi, his head was dazed, and he started talking nonsense. This was an order he mustered up his courage to do.

Early in the training, Tong Qinghe was top-heavy and almost floating. He couldn't believe what he did last night, but his alpha did obey him, which boosted his confidence to a certain extent.

Tong Qinghe was thinking about Ji Wan's situation, and after standing in the military posture, he went directly to find Ji Wan, but saw him hiding behind a bush.

Ji Wan took out two pills from her pocket, mixed them with water and swallowed them in one gulp.

The Federation does not support it, and there are few places that sell abortion medicine to omega. Tong Qinghe's eyelids twitched, as he thought of some bad aspects, he approached him with a pale face, and asked in a low voice, "What medicine are you taking..." After

seeing him all night, Ji Wan looked haggard. His thin body was as thin as a piece of light paper.

Tong Qinghe was worried that his voice would be heard: "Don't do things that hurt yourself..."