Chapter 65

Old General Shen said one thing, no one in the entire Shen family dared to disobey the old man.

The two older brothers above Shen Zong took over the family affairs very early on, he was an old man, he already had two older brothers, so Shen Zong was born with the aura of the Shen family's doting, sometimes he was very naughty. Under the doting of time, no one can control his temperament except Old General Shen.

In the past, no one in the entire Shen family took action against Shen Zong, only the old general would come forward to discipline him when he did something wrong when he was young, and when he got older, especially during the most rebellious and inconspicuous period, he would just swing Let him kneel in the study to whip the whip, and it won't work if anyone intercedes.

And Shen Zong also made the old general pissed with a stern face. The old man has a hard temper, and the young man has a hard temper. Shen Zong's character is the younger generation most similar to the old general.

The old general used his iron-blooded methods to teach his younger grandsons. The two elder grandsons above him have achieved certain status and achievements. Shen Zong is twenty-three this year, and he is still confused. Everyone's impression of him is that of a The dude is a master who is difficult to serve and cannot afford to offend.

The old general hoped that his little grandson would become a great master, so he was determined to send Shen Zong to Jiang Shaozhi for training, but Shen Zong refused that night, and the old general asked the guards to crush Shen Zong out and forbid him to come to see Ji Wan.

Ji Wan looked at the dispute between his grandfather and grandson with a cold face, but he, the center of the storm, seemed safe and sound.

The old general asked him: "Don't you feel distressed?"

Ji Wan twitched the corners of her mouth stiffly, unable to express any more expressions to the Shen family.

"If it's okay, I'll go back to my room to rest first, you can do whatever you want."

Ji Wan left after finishing speaking, while Old General Shen stood still, raising his hand to ask the nanny to make him a pot of tea.

This house was originally used by Shen Zong to curry favor with Ji Wan, and then the matter was leaked to the old general, who came to occupy this place overnight, look at the man who made his grandson study for six years now How about it.

Three years ago, Shen Zong was chasing after Ji Wan, and even though Ji Wan was pregnant with his child three years later, he still had the same virtue.

The old general hated that iron could not be made into steel, so he went to play chess with his retired old friend with tea in hand.

Tong Qinghe had just collected the report that the doctor gave to his brother when the communicator received a message from Ji Wan.

"I heard that you went to the hospital today, did something happen?"

Tong Qinghe replied to the other party, and Jiang Shaozhi came out of the shower and told him to put down his things and drink a glass of milk to go to bed on time.

Milk is what Tong Qinghe must drink before going to bed every day, but he has recently suffered from the side effects of the cleaning agent too much, he always feels sick after drinking it, and he hasn't told Jiang Shaozhi about the vomiting, and it's the same tonight, obediently holding the milk cup and drinking it do.

Tong Qinghe sat on the head of the bed, covering his stomach with both hands, waiting for the force to subside. In the past five minutes or so, the uncomfortable strength passed. Ten minutes later, Tong Qinghe just lay down, and immediately turned over and ran to the bathroom with bare feet.

Jiang Shaozhi quickly got up and followed, watching his omega's two thin white arms resting on the toilet, and a long neck slightly lowered.

Jiang Shaozhi watched Tong Qinghe vomit expressionlessly, and when he finished vomiting and raised his red eyes, Jiang Shaozhi suppressed the explosion in his heart, carefully supported Tong Qinghe, poured out warm water to wash his hands and feet, and helped him by the way. He rinses his mouth.

Tong Qinghe originally thought that Jiang Shaozhi would scold him, blaming him for not telling the truth, but when his hands and feet were clean, he was carried back to the bed and put away. Alpha didn't say a word, and stuffed him into the quilt: "Sleep."

Tong Qinghe held back his mouth I can't spit out half of the words. He stared at Jiang Shaozhi with a flat face, hesitant to speak.

Closing his eyes, Tong Qinghe questioned himself over and over again in the dark, what happened to him, and what is there to be dissatisfied with? He should be overjoyed to be married to his uncle, the joy has passed, and now he always feels anxious for no reason.

He called himself independent, but in fact he was used to Jiang Shaozhi taking care of him, compared to his sister's taking care of him when he was not married, Jiang Shaozhi loved him even more.

Tong Qinghe was opening his eyes, reaching out to touch the place beside him, it was empty.

He hugged the quilt tightly and sat up straight, his vision was dim, the window screen of the balcony fluttered slightly, he felt Jiang Shaozhi was there, so Tong Qinghe got out of bed and walked, looked at Alpha who was standing upright with his back to him, and silently wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Uncle, why don't you sleep..."

Jiang Shaozhi extinguished the cigarette in his hands after a few seconds, and the smell dissipated before he returned and put Tong Qinghe on the balcony to hug him tightly, silently stroking his eyebrows and eyes.

Even if the two got married, Tong Qinghe still didn't fully open his eyes. One's demeanor and eyes could not deceive others. Tong Qinghe was still a well-protected child.

It is a person who has been protected so well, who starts to have his own worries, learns to hide his own thoughts, and does not fully open his heart to his alpha.

The dark night outlines Jiang Shaozhi's outline more firmly and clearly. If you look at it carefully, you will feel that Jiang Shaozhi's eyebrows are sharp, his eyes are cold and sharp, his nose bridge is flat, and his face does not see changes and ups and downs. Jiang Shaozhi is cold and indifferent. At first glance, he feels that he will not be the kind of person suitable for giving affection.

But Jiang Shaozhi looked at him intently, his eyes only allowed him to exist, if he was a little weak, his alpha would pour out his little tenderness to himself without hesitation, even if Jiang Shaozhi was specialized in some aspects. Domineering.

Tong Qinghe pursed his mouth tightly, and put his palms on Jiang Shaozhi's heart, feeling the strong and steady heartbeat: "Uncle, don't you have anything to ask me?"

Ask him why he vomits and why he doesn't say a word to the doctor.

Jiang Shaozhi, who cared so much about him, didn't ask anything today, and Tong Qinghe's heart was blocked: "Are you angry with me?"

He spoke softly, and his voice was blown into Jiang Shaozhi's ears like a light feather.

Jiang Shaozhi retracted the hand on Tong Qinghe's waist: "Suddenly I don't know how to treat you."

"Tongtong, what do you want me to do."

Jiang Shaozhi has been thinking about this problem since he came back from the hospital. He couldn't figure out how the two of them got along. What went wrong with the model, I contacted the doctor, and the doctor taught him four words: let go moderately.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "You are resisting me." Suddenly he laughed helplessly, "I restrained myself for a long time just now."

Tong Qinghe's eyes were hot and hot: "Blame me."

"Tongtong," Jiang Shaozhi shook his head lightly, "You are fine."

It's just that he has no experience in raising omega, so he can't empathize with his little lover.

"Don't you want to make out with me?" Jiang Shaozhi asked, and then kissed Tong Qinghe's eyelids, and the long eyelashes slapped Alpha's lips lightly, with a gentle itch, instantly breaking apart.

"Tong Tong, do you feel disgusted?" Tong

Qinghe shook his head violently, the faint agarwood enveloped his body, even his toes exposed to the air were probably fragrant. It was cold at night, and Tong Qinghe ran out under the quilt. Jiang Shaozhi grabbed his feet and hid them behind him to absorb the warmth. As soon as the alpha pheromone was collected, it was like a net that was suddenly retracted. Tong Qinghe's whole body weight fell on Jiang Shaozhi's body. The opponent supports him and expands a world where he can live with peace of mind.

"I thought you didn't want to do intimate things with me," Jiang Shaozhi calmly stated, "Your stomach is uncomfortable, and you would rather endure it alone than exclude me."

Jiang Shaozhi's serious face seemed to twitch: " The doctor advised me to let go moderately, and when I stood outside the door to watch you finish vomiting and take you to wash it off, I was very irritable."

Like a suppressed wild beast, Jiang Shaozhi really didn't know what to do with his omega.

Tong Qinghe made a hoarse voice, her legs curled up in knots and fell limply.

He heard the alpha sigh that would not frown on the battlefield.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Let go of the control for you. When I really finish it, I will find that it is not what I want .

"

You are worried."

"Uncle is very busy, I want to become stronger, so that you don't have to worry about everything for me."

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe explained the exact words of the doctor, and concluded by himself, "You guys are so kind to me. Excessive pampering made me forget what I am like."

He sucked the cool tip of his nose, "I depend on you for everything I do now. When I wake up at night and find you are not there, I will run to the balcony in a panic. I'm looking for you."

Tong Qinghe muttered in a muffled voice: "If only I could be made smaller and put in my pocket and carried everywhere ." After finishing

speaking, neither of them made a sound.

Jiang Shaozhi likes Tong Qinghe's attachment to him, but the facts before him tell him that this excessive attachment will have a negative impact on Tong Qinghe in the long run.

Jiang Shaozhi kissed Tong Qinghe's forehead, rolled his legs into a knot again, and carried him back to the bed in a very intimate position: "Baby, I will always love you."

There was no light on, no grand ceremony, and the night was suitable for silence.

Jiang Shaozhi was not silent tonight, and expressed his love clearly on his lips for the first time, his emotions were not too excited, light but natural.

He told Tong Qinghe love, that is love.

Tong Qinghe's lips were trembling all the time, and he grabbed Jiang Shaozhi's pajamas tightly. He made a long hum with a nasal sound, and then pressed Jiang Shaozhi's palm to his belly: "The stomach is still uncomfortable."

While Jiang Shaozhi was rubbing his belly, Tong Qinghe quietly buried his face in the quilt, hiding the moisture from the corners of his eyes.

In the morning, Tong Qinghe washed himself, and Jiang Shaozhi didn't want to hug him for breakfast. After eating, he went to the cleaning cabin and lay down obediently. Half an hour later, Tong Qinghe, who was calm on the surface, had just been sent out of the medical room, subconsciously looking around for Jiang Shaozhi's background.

He realized later that it was not good to do so, and just as he was about to close his eyes, the familiar warmth wrapped his palms, Jiang Shaozhi picked up Tong Qinghe and left in front of the medical staff.

Tong Qinghe lowered his head ambiguously, looking very frustrated: "I said that I want to change it..."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't deny it: "Step by step." The

short words made Tong Qinghe happy. In Jiang Shaozhi's arms, he thought it might not be good to stick too close, but he really didn't want his alpha to let go of his hand.