Prologue

A human ran through the woods, clutching a baby in her arms.

 Her husband, a white tiger, had been killed. Her heart was shattered. Her mate was dead, she had a baby to raise, her family had died in an accident many years ago...The woman had nowhere to go, no one to turn to. 

 Rogues were chasing her, growling menacingly. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks. Finally, she saw a clearing. 

 "I hope it's a pack..." she thought before yelling for help. The woman was in luck. A warrior heard her plea and came running to her rescue. 

 She and her son were brought to the Alpha. She explained to him everything that had happened, including the fact her husband was a white tiger. She was welcomed into the pack, and raised her baby. She was grateful to the pack for their help and care. 

 She had hoped her son would be a white tiger, like his father, but, he was human like she was. The woman lived to be eighty-five. She was able to hold her grandchildren. Though she lost the man she loved most in the world, she had her son and her new friends. And that was enough to keep the woman strong.

 Generation after generation, the woman's descendants were wolves, humans, foxes, even a cat. But, none of them were white tigers. The species was extinct. Everyone eventually forgot about the majestic creature.....That is, until about three hundred years later...