Chapter 36

My friends all stared at me like I was insane. Well, all of them except Lily. I assume she may have guessed that I was the heir to the throne.

 "I was told it's my duty to rule. But I was also told I cannot rule without a king." I could feel Jay's grip on me tighten as I said that. "I refuse to reject Jay and take another as my mate, however. I will find a way to take the throne somehow."

 "Does that mean that Jay is a prince??" Kallie asked, her eyes wide.

 "Does this mean we're friends with royalty?!" Vicky exclaimed. 

 I shrugged. "I guess so...If you still wanna be my friends, that is." 

 "Are you kidding?! Of course we still wanna be your friends, Elena!" the girls hurried over and hugged me tightly. 

 "We don't want to be your friends just because you're a White Tiger, either. Though that is so amazing." Vicky told me.

 "We want to be your friends because you are a good person. We like you for who you are." Kallie replied. 

 I smiled at them. "Thanks, guys..." 

 "So...Who told you you can't rule without a king?? Who told you you had to reject Jay??" Kallie asked.

 I groaned. "Another long story you will not believe." I stated.

 Vicky shrugged. "We just found out our bestie is a White Tiger Princess. How much more unbelievable can you get?"

 "You'd be surprised...." Alec said in a quiet voice. Vicky looked up at him.

 "Perhaps you should introduce your friends to Kallan, Rosalie, Ash, and Elanor. Tell them the rest of your story." Joseph suggested.

 I nodded in response. My friends looked at us curiously. "Who are Kallan, Rosalie, Ash, and Elanor?" Vicky asked.

 "You're about to find out." I remarked. And with that, I lead them out of the room. Jay followed close behind me. Jeff, Kiera, Alec, and Vicky brought up the rear. I wondered if Alec would stay. He went with us to introduce my friends to Joseph and Janie...But would he stay permanently? Would he stay with his mate and sister?

 Anyways, we found Kallan, Rosalie, Ash, and Elanor on the beach. They were talking to Caspian and Coral. I suppose they came up for a visit.

 "Elena!" Rose exclaimed, smiling. "You're back!"

 "I guess you found Gamma Jay and Beta Kian alright?" Ash asked, his arm around Elanor.

 "Yes, I did." I replied before turning to Coral and Caspian. "It's nice to see you both again."

 "You as well, Princess Elena. Prince Jay, it is good to see you." Caspian replied, bowing. 

 I looked over at Jay, who nodded in reply. He didn't say anything. I looked over at my friends and motioned them to come over. "These are my friends, Kallie, Robert, Vicky, and Lily. Guys, these are some new friends I've met since coming here. Kallan, Ash, Rosalie, and Elanor." I introduced. "And this is Kallan's brother, Caspian, and their friend, Coral."

 My friends' eyes were wide. "I love your hair." Vicky stated, looking at Coral. She always did like pretty, fancy things. 

 "Thank you. I like yours." Coral smiled.

 "Who dyed it for you? I so need to get my hair done like that." I could see Alec didn't look too thrilled at the idea of Vicky dying her hair, but he didn't say anything.

 "Dyed it? I don't understand..." Coral frowned in confusion. 

 I chuckled. "Dying your hair means putting color into it. Your hair is blond with peach pink. She thinks you dyed it." I tried to explain.