Chapter 012 - Embroidered Shoes [12]

When Kang Shi led the people out, nothing happened, but when he came back with the rescuers, he encountered a ghost hitting the wall. Although he only hit a circle and quickly cracked the ghost hitting the wall, but when they came out time has passed for a long time.

Thinking of that ghost's ability, Kang Shi's heart was about to turn cold. Could it be that his master really fell here this time? When he rushed into the gate, his hands and feet were limp.

Unexpectedly, the scene where he thought he would see dead bodies all over the place did not happen. Master and several employers sat in the living room drinking tea happily.

The person Kang Shi brought was Master Lu's senior brother, a thin Taoist priest who had more of an immortal spirit than Master Lu. When he saw the situation in the house, he frowned: "Where's the female ghost?"

Master Lu sighed, he briefly explained the matter and said: "Since the senior brother is here, it is just a good time to do a prayer with me, and disperse the Yin Energy accumulated in this room."

Although Master Lu's senior brother was not of much help, but he rushed to save the place regardless of his own safety and worked hard to build the altar. Before leaving, the housekeeper gave a thin red envelope.

Wen Ran glanced at it. It is so thin it must not be money, but a check for a decent amount.

Thinking that he had beaten a ghost to the death but he only earned 3000 yuan for opening the Heavenly Eye, and he had to ask for it, he couldn't help but whimpered in his heart. While lamenting that he seemed to have lost a lot again, a red envelope was stretched out in front of his eyes.

Wen Ran followed the hand holding the red envelope and looked over. Seeing that it was Qi Yunjing he was stunned, and said in surprise, "For me?"

Qi Yunjing glanced at him: "If you don't want it, then..."

Before he finished speaking, the red envelope was snatched by Wen Ran extremely quickly: "I want it!" He did his best and it's not that he got it for nothing. Since Qi Yunjing gave it, why not!

As soon as Wen Ran got it in his hand, he subconsciously squeezed it. He didn't need to open it to see that it was a card and his eyes lit up immediately. It must be a lot of money to give with a card.

Seeing that Qi Yunjing seemed to be a little talkative tonight, Wen Ran held the card and smiled brightly: "How embarrassing is this, how much is there?"

Qi Yunjing said: "One hundred thousand."

Wen Ran almost couldn't hold back his exhaled surprise. 100.000. Qi Yunjing really deserves to be a boss and he is generous in his actions!

You have to know that when he went out to catch ghosts with his godfather before, the highest was 10,000 to 20,000 yuan, and the lowest was a few hundred yuan, and a fortune-telling stall on the side of the road was only 20 or 50 yuan.

If he made a single shot like this and get 100,000, he can lie down and eat and wait to die a long time ago. What is he doing, working so hard to make medicine pills and draw talismans?

However, before he was happy for more than three seconds, Qi Yunjing continued: "One hundred thousand in installments, twenty thousand per month will be transferred to this card."

Wen Ran blinked as if he didn't understand: "Installments?" Did he hear it wrong or the boss said it wrong. The 100,000 yuan has to be paid in installments? Could it be that what he saw was a fake wealthy family?

Qi Yunjing glanced at him: "Yes, in installments." 20,000 yuan a month is definitely enough for college students.

About Wen Ran, since Qi Yunjing came into contact with him, he neither like nor dislike him. Even if Wen Ran's nature is the investigation data and all the current performances are just pretending. Since he doesn't hate him and now they are in the same roof, Qi Yunjing can't help but want to make some plans for the other party.