Chapter 123 - Sadomasochism [02]

After staying for almost a week, Wen Ran's blood pressure finally stabilized. Although it was still on the low side, it didn't continue to drop. It is estimated that after the strength has been recovered, the person is no longer weak.

Although he is still bloodless, there is no need for someone to keep an eye on the bathroom and support him all the time.

During this period, Tang Yan came again twice, once with small biscuits he made himself.

Later he heard Wen Ran say that his mouth tasted bad, but he didn't have much appetite, so the second time he brought a bottle of beef sauce, which he made himself. He took special care of the patient's body and made it with a light taste, but it was unexpectedly delicious.

Later, Wen Ran exchanged contact information with Tang Yan and told him not to come again. Although he is not a doctor and cannot see Tang Yan's current physical condition, he can see the vitality emanating from Tang Yan. It's a little bit low, and he may die at any time.

Seeing that he was still holding on despite being uncomfortable, Wen Ran could only shake his head helplessly.

He actually doesn't understand how these people can torment themselves like this for others. If it were him, this kind of thing would never happen even if the world ends. He has always been the only one who torments others.

So, it's better not to touch things like feelings if you have nothing to do. Isn't it fun to spend a lot of money eating, drinking, and buying?

Wen Ran didn't know until he was discharged from the hospital that he lived in the Department of Cardiology. It was probably because Qi Yunjing saw him collapse while clutching his heart that day. Thinking that something was wrong with his heart, he was sent to this department.

It was precisely because Wen Ran lived in the Department of Cardiology that Qi Yunjing meet Zhang Tao, his childhood friend, because Zhang Tao's first love also lived here.

Although he had a heart transplant at the beginning, it does not mean that the heart disease will be completely cured. It seemed there was some conflict some time ago, and the result was the disease stimulated again.

Then Zhang Tao, this beast, asked Tang Yan to prepared and deliver meals to help take care of his first love. He was simply inhuman. Tang Yan probably also knew that his time was short, and he was probably a little disheartened, so it was probably a relief to let Zhang Tao do it and kill him.

Seeing other people's love and hatred being so bloody, Wen Ran shook his head. Human life is short, only for decades, so why bother to make it so hard.

At this moment, Wen Ran was lying on the sofa covered with a thin blanket, tickling Nini with one hand, and poking strawberries with the other and eating them comfortably. The huge screen in front of him was playing animations produced by Disney, and from time to time there were singing.

He just listened to the excitement, mainly because Nini was watching. This child didn't have much childhood, so Wen Ran tried his best to make up for her.

After he moved back to Qi's house, of course he didn't tell the real reason to the old lady. If he said that after his soul leaving his body, he went to fight with others and wounded his soul. No matter how blindly his grandma believed him, she would think it was a bit ridiculous.

Qi Yunjing told his grandma that he had a stomach problem, so he made him come back to take care of him. Seeing his pale face, it made the old lady feel distressed, and she asked the butler to find a way to give him some food to replenish him.

Looking at her worried face, Wen Ran couldn't bear this the most, so he could only force himself to eat as much as possible. He did probably eating too much, after a few days of feeding, the face color really looked better.