Chapter 094 - Dream of Fate [03]

The fate of a person is not static, but it is not so easy to change the fate. Anyone can shout the slogan that man can conquer the sky, but how many people can truly conquer the sky.

Looking at Xia Yu who was still making jokes with Yang Xi ignorantly, Wen Ran sighed silently. This is fate, so let's just let it happen.

Xia Yu didn't have any serious problems, except that he was stuck in the pipeline when he was rescuing the cat. After being rescued, he was sure that there was no internal injury, and he was discharged from the hospital after dealing with the external injuries.

Yang Xi happened to be resting for the past two days, and there was no program to record, so he have time to come here. The two intentionally took care of the wounded, ordered a mandarin duck pot, and ate a spicy meal under Xia Yu's plaintive eyes. Seeing that Xia Yu was able to take care of himself, they each left.

On the way home, Wen Ran stopped by a pet supply store. Now that Nini is a bit older, she can wear small skirts. Wen Ran bought a few for her, and also bought some cat toys. There were a lot of things.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and Wen Ran is most afraid of heat, so even though he can carry it, in order to save trouble, he asked the store to call an errand runner to deliver it to the door.

On the way back, Wen Ran made a decision. He was going to buy a car. The original owner had a driver's license, and all the documents were still there. When he moved from the dormitory, he organized all the original owner's documents.

But when he came here, he was not yet eighteen years old, and he was not old enough to past the test. So even with the certificate of the original owner, he could not drive. The conditions of the Taoist temple at that time could not allow him to drive. It is still necessary to go for driving lessons.

However, when he searched for driving schools on the Internet, he found out that those driving schools had been moved to the outer ring in the city planning, and he was asked to go to the outer ring to practice driving under the sun.

Wen Ran hesitated for a second, then he gave up this idea. He is not short of money now. At worst, hire a driver. Life is already so tiring, why bother to make life difficult for himself.

-

Wen Ran lay on the sofa like a salted fish, and Nini stepped on his back, as if giving him a massage. It's a pity that her weighs only a few kilograms, even if she uses all her strength to jump on his back, he doesn't feel much.

Wen Ran turned over and poked Nini's little head: "When you grow up, you can give brother a massage. You are too young now."

Nini is not a high-breed cat, he remembered seeing her kind before. This kind of wild cat can grow to more than ten pounds.

When Nini grows bigger, she can help him with many things. It is not expected to serve tea and water, but it is okay to take care of the house. The feasibility of a small thug is still quite high.

When Wen Ran was playing with Nini with a cat teaser filled with mint grass, his phone vibrated several times. He teased Nini with one hand while looking at his phone. It was the Celestial Master group.

[Let the Celestial Master who can rush to Lanjiang Road hurry over there. Jiang Sha broke out over there, and dozens of people have been killed by Jiang Sha.]

Wen Ran withdrew from the Celestial Master group and searched the current news.

The Red Building Project on Lanjiang Road exploded due to the digging of underground gas pipes. The construction personnel suffered heavy casualties, and many were buried. They are currently being rescued.