Chapter 059 - Ghost Marriage [01]

When Wen Ran had nothing to do in the dormitory, he began to collect famous supernatural events from all over the world. Through the game, he knew those ghost domain were from real events, so he did some homework in advance in case the blind cat hit a dead mouse. Even if he didn't hit it, it might not be easy to kill him.

When he was dizzy staring at the computer and mobile phone every day, he suddenly received a notice from the guild. Only then did Wen Ran remember that he had joined the guild and had been paid for several months in vain. He had not done anything, making no contribution to the guild at all.

According to the requirements of the guild, at least one case must be dealt with every once in a while. As for what kind of case it is, it can be done according to one's own preferences. However, among the celestial masters who join the guild, Wen Ran is probably the only one who is informed by the guild's logistics department.

After joining, most of the celestial masters are self-initiated, and they also especially choose to pick out those simple tasks but with a lot of money. There is no way, the celestial masters also need to eat, and some leave their hometowns and pay expensive rent and life are really difficult.

So when Wen Ran went to check the lists, those simple tasks were basically completed, and the rest were either intractable diseases or dangerous at first sight.

Some simple tasks here are to look at Fengshui, relocate ancestral graves, pick cemeteries and so on. The one that looks very dangerous at first glance is that the ghosts are taking their lives. After all, not all the celestial masters in Metaphysics World are capable of dealing with fierce ghosts. If they failed to seize the ghosts, they will even pay for their own lives.

It seems that even if you only know a little bit about Fengshui, as long as you don't mess around with death, it won't hurt anyone.

Wen Ran looked at it for a long time, and finally took a case of a ghost marriage.

The task was issued by a girl named Jiang Yuying. She is 26 years old this year. She works hard in City Y by herself. She started as a hotel waiter at the age of 20. She has changed many jobs over the years. She has sold milk tea, made clothes, worked as a front desk, and even sold insurance.

Until last year, because of raising a pet, she met some friends who also raised pets, and then opened a pet shop with them. The initial investment is almost paid off this year. She have already made plans to run the pet shop well and strive to save a down payment within five years to settle down in this city.

Originally, the future is bright, and everything is moving in a good direction. But since half a month ago, her life has been disrupted.

Half a month ago, Jiang Yuying started to have nightmares. In the first dream, she was inexplicably wearing an ancient red wedding dress, and a paper-wrapped matchmaker carried her into the sedan chair. This scene was really scary, and Jiang Yuying instinctively ran away.

Unexpectedly, this nightmare continued the next night. From then on, almost every night's dream was the scene of someone chasing her to get her married. From being a matchmaker at the beginning to a bunch of paper-wrapped people chasing her. They even caught her a few times and almost forced her to kowtow.

The more coherent the dream, the more frightened Jiang Yuying was. She herself came out of the mountains, and many places in the countryside still retain certain feudal customs.

As far as she knew, there was a spirit woman in her village who specialized in catching Yin.

When she was a child, she also saw that woman perform ghost rituals for a family. She really invited the ghost of the dead relative of the family to posses her body. All the things in the family that were not known to outsiders were right. It was particularly magical.