Chapter 124 - Sadomasochism [03]

Zhang Tao never knew that this world could be so cruel, that every minute and every second was like a sharp knife. Even though his flesh and blood had already been pierced, it still made him unable to control himself to recall the past bit by bit.

Tang Yan was a year younger than him. At that time, he had just entered high school. Tang Yan was in junior high school. During an extracurricular knowledge competition organized by the school, he met Tang Yan who was so fair and tender like a girl at that time.

After Tang Yan giving him a set of figurine for a birthday gift that year, Zhang Tao knew what the child was thinking. Those figurine could not be bought with money alone. It takes time and luck to collect them all.

It's just that he already had Ji Yang at that time. Although he wasn't a good person, he wouldn't be so bad that he would hang on to others even though there were someone with him.

He thought that when he refused the birthday gift, he made his response clear to Tang Yan, however, fate makes them meet again and again.

He still remembers when Tang Yan came to him with a pale face and asked him if he was responsible for his uncle's dismissal.

Zhang Tao was indeed really angry at that time, and because he knew that he was Tang Yan's uncle, he exposed the matter even more mercilessly.

He even thought maliciously, Tang Yan knew how much Ji Yang needed a heart, but he let his uncle do this. Is it because he thinks that he will have a chance when Ji Yang dies?

However, this thought was only fleeting. He knew that Tang Yan was not that kind of person, but at that time he didn't understand why Tang Yan's uncle did this, and Tang Yan's pale face, he only thought it was because he was worried about his uncle.

Zhang Tao never knew that Tang Yan also had heart disease and needed that heart too.

Not only did he rob Tang Yan of the new life he should have had, but he also stained his uncle's life, and he could no longer even be a doctor.

Later, whenever he thought of this incident, he regretted it immensely. He regretted that he have been so impulsive for a while. He had stained Tang Yan's uncle. Would Tang Yan hate him?

For a long time, he was even afraid of seeing Tang Yan. He was afraid that Tang Yan would hate him.

And Tang Yan did not come to him during that time.

Now looking at Tang Yan's file, and even the record of an emergency rescue at that time, he finally understood why Tang Yan did not appear again during that time.

Zhang Tao buried his face deeply in his hands. What did he do? What did he do? How did this happen? He killed Tang Yan with his own hands.

Zhang Tao couldn't find Tang Yan, and he couldn't ask his family to help him find him. He knew how his family was, and no one would help him. Among all his friends, all he could ask for now was Qi Yunjing.

It's just that when Zhang Tao explained his intention, Qi Yunjing just asked him indifferently: "If you found him, what's next?"

Zhang Tao opened his mouth, but his throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound. Tang Yan already hated him to death, so he didn't want to see him when he was dying. Did his existence always remind Tang Yan that he robbed a chance of life with his own hands back then?

After being silent for a long time, Zhang Tao said with difficulty: "Yunjing, help me. Help me find him. I want to know how he is doing now."

Qi Yunjing continues reading the report: "When you asked Tang Yan to deliver meal to Ji Yang, he had already been determined to live only for a few months."