Chapter 143 - Pets [04]

In the living room, on the sofa, one person and one cat stared at each other with big eyes. The big eyes were Fanfan. The cat's eyes were big and round when they were wide open. 

Su Qing couldn't help pinching the center of his brows. He even began to suspect that if he was in a dream, why is the dream so weird.

Fan Kefan scratched his body with his paw, and meowed angrily. 

If Nini or Wen Ran were here, he would definitely understand what he meant: I become like this, and was afraid of being taken away for research. I trust you so much and be honest with you, but you don't believe it!

Although he didn't know how to accept this reality, Su Qing instinctively stretched out his hand to appease Fanfan who seemed to be a little furious: "Wait for me to calm down. This thing is too unbelievable...Wait, what about the little black cat and her owner? What's going on? how did he know your name is Fanfan?"

Fan Kefan retracted his claws, seemed to sigh, then picked up a pen and write on the paper: Ni, ghost, celestial master.

Looking at the few words he wrote , Su Qing was a little surprised: "Ni means Nini? What does ghost mean? A cat is a ghost? A Celestial Master, and her master is a Celestial Master? Is it the kind of Celestial Master I think?"

Fan Kefan nodded, meowed, That's what I mean!

Su Qing has no contact with this aspect at all. To him, this kind of supernatural being is a legend in another world. Even the so-called Celestial Master is equivalent to the blind man under the flyover in his cognition.

But now that Fanfan was right in front of his eyes, and turned into a cat, Su Qing felt a little headache.

Seeing that Su Qing seemed to have difficulty accepting it, Fan Kefan couldn't help but put down his pen and climbed onto Su Qing's body. If Su Qing didn't care about him, then he really didn't know what to do.

Seeing the uneasiness in the cat's eyes, Su Qing smiled, hugged the cat in his arms and smoothed the cat's hair: "Fanfan don't be afraid, it's fine. I'll go to the Celestial Master tomorrow to ask. 

"People won't act without reason. If you can turn into a cat, you will definitely be able to turn back."

Fan Kefan lowered his head. In fact, he didn't dare to have too much hope about whether he could change back. He even prepared himself for the possibility of being a cat for the rest of his life. He was afraid that in the end, his full expectations would be the despair of failed hopes.

Although he is optimistic by nature, he is not big-hearted enough to ignore race. Who wants to be a cat in front of such a good person, who has everything to eat, drink, and money to spend.

Su Qing gently rubbed the cat's head: "It's okay, Fanfan, don't be afraid, I'm here. Do you want to eat something? I'll make it for you.

"But you've become a cat now, can't you eat if it was too salty? In case hair loss. When you transform back, will your hair become less?"

Fan Kefan's big round cat eyes, which were originally uneasy, narrowed into a line in an instant. He gave Su Qing a paw unceremoniously. Can he speak?

Su Qing suppressed a smile, and carried the cat into the kitchen, but instead of cooking for Fanfan, he cut some fruit. 

Thinking of the tasteless boiled meat that was cooked in the afternoon, Fanfan ate like he had been hungry for several days. He ate almost all the meat on the plate. 

He was worried that he would be too full if he ate more. It may not have much weight, but it is a bit much for cats.

"You have been missing for three days, and disappeared at school. Did you run all the way back from school with this cat's paw?"