Chapter 102 - The Stiff [02]

The welfare of the Guild is quite good. After all, it is a department linked to the state. In other words, it is equivalent to a civil servant. Therefore, during some holidays, some shopping cards, cake cards, moon cake cards, and various consumption cards are often issued.

What's more special is that the benefits given on the Ghost Festival every year are much more than any other annual festival. The bonus subsidized in the name of overtime alone is as much as three months' basic salary. In addition, there are various talisman and medicines.

Even on the Guild's internal shopping website, many things will be discounted, and the discount is so great that it is far better than the Double Eleven every year, although this shopping platform only has talisman, pills and various spiritual tools.

Wen Ran didn't catch up with the benefits of the Ghost Festival last year. He hadn't joined the Guild at the time, but this year he caught up.

Although this is nothing to him, as a social dog, the kind of feeling of taking things home from work is completely different. As a boy whose real age is just over 18 years old, it is quite good to experience this kind of welfare belonging to social people once in a while.

He happened to be returning to the apartment from school, and he would pass by the Guild on the way, so he made a detour in the middle, and Wen Ran made a trip in person.

As a high-level Celestial Master, the benefits are naturally more than ordinary Celestial Masters. Just two boxes of cinnabar specially made by the Guild are worth it. But this cinnabar will be re-refined by Wen Ran in the later stage. He has his own cinnabar habit.

In addition, the talismans given by the Guild are a bit more advanced than ordinary Celestial Masters. After all, ordinary Celestial Masters may not be able to use high-level talismans.

There is also a 5,000 yuan shopping card, while ordinary Celestial Masters are 3,000. It's not bad, at least there are three months' salary bonus.

From the past few days, the more active Celestial Master in their chat group have been discussing the benefits of the Ghost Festival enthusiastically, and only at this time can they feel the love from the Guild.

When Wen Ran was picking up the things, the front desk lady who was leaning on the railing with a cup of coffee and looking down, sighed: "Only at this time can I feel that we are actually normal people, and we are also one of the mortal beings. Running around for three meals a day."

Wen Ran smiled: "Miss, aren't you going to stand at the front desk today?"

The front desk lady rolled her eyes: "As a normal human being, it's okay to steal time behind the boss's back at work."

Wen Ran smiled, and when he turned around, he saw a slightly familiar, young man staring at him with tears in his eyes.

Wen Ran was taken aback: "Is there something wrong?"

Tao Dian held back his tears: "You said it was easy to become a Master..."

Wen Ran remembered who this person was, the boy with the Celestial Master's blood. Looking at this devastated appearance, Wen Ran then laughed unkindly: "Actually, it's really not difficult.

"You don't need to look at the various origins and various Taoist schools on the books. You just need to practice hard, enhance your strength, and become familiar with the talismans."

Tao Dian's eyes lit up instantly: "Can I not read it?"

God knows there are thousands of years of history. He need to start from the origins of Taoism and Buddhism, and need to be familiar with the lives of various famous names, as well as the stories of various ghosts and gods.