Chapter 093 - Dream of Fate [02]

In the hospital, Yu Linlin looked out of the window with blank eyes. There was a girl who looked like her sitting next to her, but compared to Yu Linlin's more striking and glamorous appearance, that girl looked more peaceful, and even spoke softly.

Gently, the girl put the cut apple in Yu Linlin's hand, and said softly: "Eat some apples. This medicine will make your mouth bitter, eat some fruit and press it."

Yu Linlin looked down at the apple in her hand on the bed, then looked up at the girl beside the bed. Looking at her flawless face, she couldn't help saying quietly: "If I didn't go out that day..."

The girl, Yu Linlin's sister Yu Yingying frowned slightly: "Don't think about what has happened. Now that medical treatment is so advanced, your injury can be healed after some repairs. Mood is also very important for the healing of the wound.

"Don't think too much about it. Do you want to lie down and sleep for a while?"

Yu Linlin shook her head, turned her head and continued to stare out the window in a daze. Although Ye Yu proposed to her, but she knew that this proposal was more about making up for a debt, and the promise born of guilt would not last long.

Yu Yingying on the side lowered her eyes, and sarcasm flashed across her eyes.

In the dream, Yu Linlin did not go out that day. She and Ye Yu were the ones who went out. She was also the one who had the car accident, and she was the one who was disfigured, but the treatment she received was completely different.

The outside world knows that the Yu family has a daughter named Yu Linlin, but they don't know that the Yu family also has a daughter named Yu Yingying.

Probably before Yu Linlin was about to return to China, Yu Yingying began to have some strange dreams. At the beginning, she didn't take those dreams that seemed to be connected together seriously, until the day Yu Linlin returned to China.

Just like in the dream, she cleaned up her piano room at home. Because of the good lighting and the small garden outside, this room will belong to Yu Linlin and become her studio after she returns to China.

In fact, Yu Yingying doesn't like playing the piano, and she doesn't even have much musical talent. She prefers business to these artistic things, but her family doesn't allow it.

Even if she is an older sister, even if she is the child of the first wife, but everything the Yu family owns is due to the support of Yu Linlin's mother's natal family, and it has nothing to do with her. So in this family, her status is not even as good as Yu Linlin's dog.

Although her father and stepmother didn't treat her too harshly materially, they tortured her too much spiritually.

Some people may think that she is being hypocritical. She grew up with good clothes and good food, and never had to worry about life. It's just that she was ignored in life. This bit of indifference is a sharp sword that hurts people more than poverty.

And her younger sister, Yu Linlin, has been particularly talented in art since she was a child, and she likes painting the most, but she needs to inherit the Yu family, so she has to go abroad to study business.

Regarding this point, Yu Yingying actually doesn't have much opinion. The Yu family will belong to Yu Linlin in the future. She has always known that the fortune of the Yu family depends on Yu Linlin's mother's family. Without Yu Linlin's grandparents' family, the Yu family would not be able to develop into today. So she doesn't mind at all.

What she minds is that in order not to let others think too much, her father deprived her of her joy, forced her to like music, and she was not allowed to learn painting like Yu Linlin.