Chapter 048 - Dead Cruise [02]

Most of the people here are supernatural lovers. Except for Qi Yunjing and the white-collar Xu Lian who accidentally entered by mistake, before the others came in, they were all doing something related to supernatural.

Now everyone is still at a loss about the task, and they can't figure out a solution after discussion, but people who enter this game for the first time are always a little curious about how they got in. So they ask each other what everyone was doing before they came in.

The female student named Cui Ting was playing Pen Fairy with her roommates in the dormitory before she came in, but the pen was not manipulated by an unknown force. She and her roommate's hands were cramping when they held the pen, but nothing happened, so she simply cleared the place and stopped playing.

Unexpectedly as she just got up to pour a glass of water, suddenly her eyes flashed, and the surrounding environment changed drastically.

Liu Ming, who had a hint of purple in his hair, was visiting the abandoned house with two of his friends before he came in.

He went back to his hometown to participate in some kind of sacrificial ceremony. He thought the sacrificial ceremony was boring, so he told his two friends from the same village to go to the abandoned house for an adventure.

That abandoned house has been abandoned in their village for a long time. They often went there to play when they were children. This time they said it was an adventure, but in fact it was just to reminisce about their childhood. It's just that he didn't expect that he would get into this weird game by mistake.

Before coming in, the others were either playing supernatural games, or clocked in places where there were rumors of supernatural beings.

Only Xu Lian was looking at houses before she came in. It is not easy for white-collar workers to support themselves these days, the rent is too high. If you want to live in a slightly more relaxed environment without being too expensive, haunted house is a good choice.

A haunted house generally refers to a house where someone died. Xu Lian, who didn't believe this thing, found a haunted house for cheap. The rent for a two-bedroom house in City Y is only 1,500 a month. So cheap, of course she couldn't miss it, but she ended up in this game out of nowhere.

After everyone finished speaking, everyone's eyes turned to Wen Ran and Qi Yunjing. Wen Ran looked like a supernatural lover. After all, he was young and curious about everything. But Qi Yunjing looked like a successful person and felt that he had nothing to do with this kind of thing.

Wen Ran said: "I was playing Spiritual Conjuring before I came in, but I didn't expect that there are really ghosts in this world." That expression didn't have the slightest fear, but was filled with excitement. A silly and sweet expression that didn't know the hardships of life.

Qi Yunjing only said two simple words: "Inspect the house." The implication was that the situation was similar to Xu Lian's, both entering by mistake.

It's just that You Chang's eyes lingered on Qi Yunjing for a moment. He was so calm and didn't look like a new player at all.

In this game, there are often old players pretending to be new players. Because of the specific instance rules, the taboos of each instance, and various clues sometimes require human lives to fill in.

In this kind of game, new players will rely on old players to a certain extent, but at the same time, new players will be wary of experienced old players. So it is sometimes easier to act in as newcomer.

Wen Ran, who was at the side, listened to everyone's exchanges. And confirmed again that the selection of players in this game is random with a trigger condition, which is caused by some deliberate or unintentional stepping into a place where the Yin energy is too high. So there is no special connection between Sijing Mountain and the old building, it is purely because it is too Yin.