Chapter 170 - Fate [01]

Xue Sheng couldn't accept Tang Xiaoman's sudden disappearance. 

Speaking of it, it hadn't even been a month since he met Tang Xiaoman, but Tang Xiaoman's shadow seemed to be everywhere in his life. No matter where he went, the atmosphere of Tang Xiaoman still remains.

The electric toothbrush that Tang Xiaoman was curious about when brushing his teeth, the shower head that Tang Xiaoman was surprised by when taking a bath, the bells and whistles in his closet that Tang Xiaoman disliked. 

As small as a decorative ornament, as large as the entire house, they are everywhere. It's every bit of their time together. Even when he was cooking, walking, and sitting down, Tang Xiaoman's unbearable instructions and corrections still seemed to ring in his ears.

After three days of despair, Xue Sheng couldn't bear it anymore and found Wen Ran. But when he sat across from Wen Ran, Xue Sheng was at a loss again. 

What did he want to do? 

He wanted to find Tang Xiaoman. But what if he gets her back? 

Humans and ghosts have different paths. He can't let himself become a ghost, and Tang Xiaoman can't live again. 

If he insists on her lingering on the human world, it will hurt Tang Xiaoman even more.

Seeing that Xue Sheng was in a daze without saying a word when he arrived, Wen Ran didn't urge him. He even thought to himself, luckily he doesn't charge on time here, otherwise Xue Sheng who was so dazed would lose everything. 

And when seeing Xue Sheng this time, Wen Ran saw that his face had changed. 

The misery in prison, the white-haired father, the mother who died young, and the lonely future had been rewritten. The future was just like Tang Xiaoman's blessing, everything is smooth.

By the time Xue Sheng came to his senses, Wen Ran had already finished a can of Coke and nibbled on countless packages of chicken feet. 

Xue Sheng found it a bit funny to see such a down-to-earth master who was no different from his college roommate. It was a little cute.

Even more so, when he came back to his senses and saw Wen Ran like that, he felt like he was back in the world. That feeling was very strange. 

Obviously it was something that happened not long ago, but it made him feel as if he has returned from another world.

But he knew that after this month, he could no longer return to his original carefree life.

Xue Sheng was silent for a while before speaking: "Is there any blessing or something that Xiaoman can receive even if she is far away in the underworld?" 

Wen Ran shook his head: "She can't receive it because she has already been reincarnated."

Although the underworld is crowded and some ghosts may not get a chance to reincarnate after waiting for hundreds of years, but Tang Xiaoman is a little different. 

It was hundreds of years top-notch jade full of spirituality, and Tang Xiaoman's soul had been nourished for quiet a long time, the ghost body has more aura than Yin energy. Her soul was clean and without any evil obstacles. 

She even helped many people and saved several lives during her lifetime. These are all merits. 

Therefore, as soon as she entered the underworld, Tang Xiaoman, who had dissipated her obsession, was directly sent to reincarnation.

Xue Sheng was stunned for a while, and then he was silent for a while, and then suddenly smiled: "That's it, it's pretty good." 

Looking at Wen Ran's eyes that seemed to be able to see through everything, Xue Sheng couldn't help but said: "Master, did you know from the beginning that I was the person she was looking for?"