Chapter 118 - Ghost Festival [05]

Ghosts are creatures that are hard to reason with. Although ghosts were also human beings, the loss of a physical body means that there is a lot less restraint. Especially many ghosts feel that they are already aggrieved when they are alive. Now they are all dead, so naturally they have to indulge.

When Ma Sheng said that the things were taken away by Wen Ran and Qi Yunjing, the group of ghosts surrounded them without even thinking about it, but they didn't let Ma Sheng go. No matter who owns the things, if they don't hand them over, they will never leave today!

Wen Ran looked at the ghost in the lead: "We don't know this person, we are just passing by."

The old ghost in the lead said viciously: "I don't care if you know each other, if you don't hand over the things, no one can leave!"

They are very imposing, and the group of ghost behind him immediately released a strong Yin energy. The Yin energy of one ghost may not be enough, but there are more than ten ghosts, and they are ghosts with evil spirits.

Ma Sheng could not hide things from this group of ghosts. He don't know these two people, so they deserve their bad luck.

Although the ghost market has rules, and most of the Celestial Masters or ghosts will abide by the rules, but it is obviously impossible to expect some rules to have enough binding force.

Every year, whether a few ghosts wiped out in the ghost market or if a few Celestial Masters die, it is the underworld. The rules can only restrain a small part of existence.

Looking at the two people who couldn't escape and were about to be attacked by the evil ghosts, Ma Sheng thought gloomily: this is the fate of greed, and they deserve to die!

Wen Ran clicked his tongue softly, then turned to look at Qi Yunjing: "Are you afraid of fighting with ghosts?"

Qi Yunjing lowered his eyes, rolled up his shirt sleeves and said calmly, "I'm looking forward to it."

Wen Ran saw that Qi Yunjing was not afraid at all, and even eager to try. He turned his head boredly: "I'm so sorry, your expectations may be in vain."

Qi Yunjing didn't seem to understand.

In the next second, Wen Ran opened the small bag he carried with him, and took out a stack of talismans from it. If it wasn't for the fact that the action of licking his fingers was too dirty, he would have liked to lick them, and then count them in the crowd, one, two, three...

As soon as the talisman was taken out, all the ghosts retreated instinctively. It was not a spiritual Yin talisman, but a sky thunder talisman.

The sky thunder talisman is the highest level of attacking talismans. It contains the real breath of heavenly thunder. Thunder is born with the ability to destroy all evils. As long as it is a ghost, this is something to be afraid of.

However, this person doesn't have only one talisman in his hand. Listen, he has already counted to thirty, and you can see that he was only halfway through.

As Wen Ran counted each one, the ghosts subconsciously stepped back a little. Seeing that the atmosphere was getting better, Wen Ran squeezed the talisman in his hand and looked at the old ghost in the lead: "My friend and I went shopping in the ghost market. Then you came suddenly to stop us.

"I didn't even know what you were fighting for from the beginning to the end. I swear by the stack of thunder talismans in my hand, I am really a simple passerby. Do you believe me?"

The nervous old ghost is about to collapse. Who the hell came to the ghost market bringing 70 or 80 pieces of Heavenly Thunder Talisman? What kind Celestial Master is so prodigal!