Chapter 105 - The Stiff [05]

Since Wen Ran got acquainted with Qi Yunjing, he have not visit his company. Even if the apartment he lives in is not far from Qi Yunjing's company, he has never been there. But today he will pass by it purely because there is a set of game cards that are only sold offline in the mall next to Qi Yunjing's company.

As a game otaku who lives at home besides catching ghosts, naturally he can't let go of this set of game cards, so he just passed by and then saw the problem.

The Qi family business scope is very wide, including real estate, shipping, entertainment, and even some fashion brands. Although they are not international first-line brands, they are also well-known around the world.

As Qi's Group's headquarters, in City Y where every inch of land is expensive, it has an entire office building with a height of more than 50 floors.

In addition, there are several shopping malls and entertainment plazas around here, almost all of which are owned by the Qi family.

It is said that Qi's Group's employees can use their work cards to get a lot of discounts for any industrial consumption under its name here, but it is not easy to enter the Qi's Group.

It's the time for lunch break at noon, and there are people coming and going. Those elite white-collar workers in business attire came out of the office building talking and laughing in twos and threes. Wen Ran stood at the door of the building, staring at the huge Qi's signboard.

Some places with extremely good fortune have the natural ability to avoid disasters, just like Qi Yunjing, whose golden light is his protective umbrella. Generally, it is difficult to be contaminated by evil spirits, but at this moment, the Qi Group's signboard actually exudes a faint evil spirit.

It is different from other places. The evil spirit here is being dispelled by the Qi's luck little by little, so for a time it did not fall and cause an accident, but if it is not dealt with, the signboard eroded by evil spirits will also cause problems.

Although it may not cause any casualties, if the signboard do fall, the impact on the Qi family will not be small.

What Wen Ran is more curious about is what kind of thing leaving behind this evil spirit, whether it is intentional or unintentional.

If it is really something evil, in a place with such a strong fortune, why it is not avoid it, any Yin thing is against the Yang fire. There is a natural fear in a prosperous place, so how could it be provoked here? If it weren't evil thing, these incidents didn't look man-made.

When Wen Ran was about to contact Qi Yunjing, he saw Mu Sheng coming out of the building in professional attire. Mu Sheng also saw him at a glance, seemed surprised, but soon walked towards him.

Wen Ran held the phone with a subtle expression.

The Mu family went bankrupt due to the accident caused by Jiang Shui. Mu Sheng's brother went abroad. His brother Mu Ting still has some assets abroad, it may not let him make a comeback, but at least he can work hard to maintain a wealthy life.

Mu Ting originally wanted to take Mu Sheng away, but Mu Sheng was unwilling. This is a place he is familiar with, and there are friends he is familiar with. More importantly, their father, Mr. Mu, was a little paralyzed after a stroke, but he was too stimulated later and become completely paralyzed.

Fortunately, Mu Ting saved a lot of money in the hospital earlier, so even if the Mu family went bankrupt, the treatment and recuperation of Mr. Mu was not greatly affected.

Mu Sheng stayed was also meant to take care of him. Although what he called taking care of him might just be a visit every ten days or a half months.