Chapter 161 - Substitute [10]

Ever since it was rumored that the Qi family was going to cooperate with the Song family, the Song family's stocks have risen slightly. 

However, this news is still unconfirmed after all, so even if the Song family can take a breather, it will not be able to bring the Song family back to life. 

Unexpectedly, less than two days later, the Qi family issued an official announcement stating that the rumors of cooperation were completely false. The Qi family currently had no plans to involve in the catering industry. 

At this time, the Song family's stock price plummeted instantly, hitting the limit several times.

The news about cooperation was naturally sent by Song Zhiguo. 

When Qi Yunjing sent someone to contact him, he did have the idea of ​​​​cooperating with the Qi family. The Qi family is involved in a wide range of industries, including food, but it was just a semi-finished product for fast food. 

But the Song family's imperial cuisine was his obsession, and asking him to share it up was tantamount to stabbing a knife in his heart, so Song Zhiguo was a little wavering. 

Unexpectedly, people from the Qi Group said that it was their president Qi who want to personally purchased the recipe of the Song family's imperial meal. And as long as the Song family was in the catering industry, this recipe would not be used commercially by Mr. Qi. 

Mr. Qi wanted to buy the recipe is just because his lover likes to eat it.

Song Zhiguo was still wavering, but Qi Yunjing immediately cut off the possibility of cooperation. He had no intention of cooperating with the Song family at all. 

As for selling recipes, it was absolutely impossible. This was the root of the Song family, so he did not hesitate to reject the person sent by Qi Yunjing on the spot

What he did not expect was that the Song family's losses were far more than what he saw. Now in an era where information is fully covered, a little bit of bad news spreads around the world almost instantly. 

The cold appearance of the many stores under the Song family was posted online. There were already not many people there. This deserted place become even more deserted due to the fact that no customers came to the door. 

Orders for expensive ingredients were still delivered every day according to the contract. The accumulated ingredients could not be sold, and there was still a large amount collection of final payment for the goods.

In the end, Song Zhiguo had no choice but to sell half of the recipe and signed a contract. As long as the Song family was still in the catering industry, Qi Yunjing could never use the recipe commercially. 

He also stated that the recipe was purchased by Qi Yunjing privately from him and was by no means inherited.

Then Song Zhiguo came up with the idea of ​​borrowing fame. He thought that since he had sold half of his recipes to Qi Yunjing, he could send some false news. 

Anyway, it would have no impact on the Qi family at all. As long as Qi Yunjing could turn a blind eye, the Song family might be able to get a breather.

It's a pity that Qi Yunjing's crisp and merciless attitude was like a slap on Song Zhiguo's face, which made the Song family's situation worse.

The Song family is like this, but Song Zhiguo still refuses to give up. He can't find the Master who helped their family before, but this Master is not the only one in Metaphysics World. Although the Song family has lost money and is in debt, there is still money to spend to hire a Master.