Chapter 130 - Undead Village [06]

In addition to the strange marriage between two surnames in the genealogy, another weird thing is that there are very few people in this village.

At the beginning of the genealogy, there were seven families, each with at least five or six members, and they even practiced polygamy.

In the end, there are only three families left whose names are recorded in the genealogy, and all three families have only one child. One of the child of a family even drawn in frame. Those who were drawn in a frame like this are already dead.

Someone counted them. According to the number recorded in the genealogy, there should be no more than fifteen people in the entire village, but what they saw did not exceed five people.

While everyone was studying the genealogy, Li Jingen sat next to Qi Yunjing and whispered: "According to the regulations, two people share a room. I will be alone tonight. Will it be me who will die?"

After Li Jingen finished speaking, everyone quieted down instantly, looked at each other, and finally remained silent.

The new players dare not say anything, they all rely on the veteran players in the same room. The veteran players after several times of game experience told them, don't easily change the rules set by the people here, otherwise they will die.

So even if Li Jingen It looked very pitiful, they would not open their mouths to take her in, otherwise three people might die by then.

Seeing that the others were silent, Wen Ran smiled: "If you are not afraid of us two big men, you can come to our room at night."

Li Jingen glanced at Wen Ran and then at Qi Yunjing. Qi Yunjing gave a talisman to her before. Even though it was agreed to sell it to her, if she died in the game, of course she would not be able to pay for it, but if she returned alive, then of course she would have to pay.

At first she just wanted to buy peace of mind, but now she knows that this talisman can really save her life. Such a good thing, these people can take it out, and now stands up and says they are willing to help her when everyone is afraid of her.

Li Jingen is not someone who doesn't know good and bad, so she thought for a while and said, "That talisman, can you sell me another one? I'll be alone tonight. If I break the rules of the game and implicate you, then I will die guilty."

Life and death are fate, she admits it, so if she is destined to die, she doesn't want to drag two more people before she dies. Anyway, she is alone, and she won't be missed when she dies, so it doesn't matter.

Wen Ran glanced at Li Jingen unexpectedly, but didn't say much. Qi Yunjing simply handed over another talisman.

Hao Lei on the side suddenly said: "Can you show me this talisman?"

When the man came over to ask if they wanted the talisman, Hao Lei took a look and saw that it was not a talisman sold in the mall at all, so he thought that talisman is deceptive. After all, some people are not without luck.

Some new players who follow the veteran players through a game smoothly may go out of the game even if they don't use the talisman. Then they can use the talismans to made a small fortune.

At that time, he thought, this man is a dog, and he actually did this kind of thing. He didn't expect that Li Jingen really survived with that talisman.

So at the moment, he is very interested in this talisman that is not from the game. If they can really resist ghosts, then their chances of surviving in the game will be greatly improved.

Also at the moment when Li Jingen mentioned the talisman, Hao Lei suddenly thought that he had never brought in anything from outside the game, so how could the talisman that could be brought in be an ordinary thing?