Chapter 138 - Heart [07]

Wen Ran didn't receive a call from Tang Yan until the afternoon. Tang Yan was considerate about this, he knew that Wen Ran likes to sleep late in the morning, so he wouldn't bother him in the morning.

After hearing about Tang Yan's situation, Wen Ran felt a little bit speechless: "Generally speaking, shouldn't this kind of ghostly situation prone to happen to corneal transplant patients?"

Tang Yan asked doubtfully, "Generally speaking? Is this common?"

Wen Ran: "That's how TV dramas are played. Those with cornea transplants are more likely to see ghost, and those with hearts transplants are more likely to change their minds."

Tang Yan couldn't help laughing: "That should be the need of the plot. All human emotions and thoughts are concentrated in the brain, the other organs of the body are just organ."

Wen Ran said: "Not necessarily, I have seen a lot of similar news, after people have transplanted certain organs, they will gradually become like the organ donater. They have the same habits and hobbies. Some organs have memories, but they are a minority after all.

"Do you think you have any major changes in personality or habits from before?"

Tang Yan thought carefully, and said: "It seems not." After finishing speaking, he paused and said, "Aren't we talking about ghosts?"

Wen Ran laughed aloud: "Yes, we're talking about it. Isn't that ghost taken away?

"Don't worry, if it's a unreasonable ghost troubles, Celestial Master naturally has his own way of dealing with it. Body donation is a formal process, and it's not you who stole his heart.

"I'll send you some soul-nourishing incense, I made it myself. So far, I haven't seen anyone in the circle who makes incense better than me, so we can solve the problem by raising You Chang's soul as soon as possible."

Tang Yan's heart was slightly warm, and he sincerely thanked: "Thank you, Wen Ran, you really helped me a lot. I don't have any great skills, but if you need me in the future, you can just ask."

Wen Ran: "Then you pack all the sauces for me in the future."

He has to say that the beef sauce is really good for dinner. He feel that someone like him who can only cook noodles will definitely need Tang Yan's various sauces to support him after he leaves the Qi family.

While talking, Wen Ran stroked his chin to divert his thoughts. Should he hire someone who is good at cooking? Not limited to the living and the dead, as long as the food is delicious. Or else he would get tired of eating takeout for a long time.

Hearing Wen Ran's words, Tang Yan naturally responded, this is his hobby. After chatting for a while, Tang Yan was just about to hang up when Wen Ran said, "Do you have any thoughts about Zhang Tao now?"

Hearing the word Zhang Tao, Tang Yan still couldn't help but feel palpitations.

This name accompanied his entire not-so-good first half of his life, and even almost became obsession that kills him. But now even though it can still made his mood fluctuated, it also felt inexplicably distant.

After being silent for a long time, Tang Yan said: "Did he go to find you?"

Wen Ran didn't hide it: "Yes. I gave him the address of your previous hospital and gave him a fake death certificate."

Tang Yan was stunned for a moment, then couldn't help laughing: "Fake death? Did he believe it?"

Wen Ran: "Qi Yunjing said no, and he is investigating your medical records. Anyway, it may not be that easy to find the place where you live now, so I tell you. You can figure out the rest."