Chapter 040 - Human Skin [09]

When Wen Ran heard Yan Zhe say that name, his whole body set up a gossip radar.

It has been almost half a year since he came to this world and he has been Qi Yunjing's legal husband for half a year, but he has never seen the White Moonlight in Qi Yunjing's mind.

Wen Ran is curious about this White Moonlight, how good-looking and outstanding he is to be in the heart of the boss.

He remembered that in the novel he read, when this Mu Sheng appeared on the stage, he was compare with the original owner.

The reason why the original owner has self-knowledge to be tempted by the billionaire, and even delusion to occupy half of the household registration book of the Qi family, is because the original owner is considered to be very good-looking and his education can be regarded as superior.

Even if his character may not be very good, but the original owner's camouflage ability is considered top-notch, otherwise how would he have the confidence to attack the boss.

But even so, it is still not comparable with the boss White Moonlight. When the original owner met him for the first time, he felt jealous towards him. So Wen Ran was very curious, who is this White Moonlight? What kind of three heads and six arms he has.

Although the act of probing his head was a bit impolite, Wen Ran couldn't hold back his curiosity. So he moved his body a little bit towards the door, trying to see the appearance of the person outside the door inadvertently.

After Yan Zhe asked suspiciously, Mu Sheng, who was standing at the door, smiled, and just by hearing the voice, he felt as elegant as a violin: "I know you are filming here, and after reading the news, it seems that something happened to your crew. I'm also nearby, so come and have a look."

Yan Zhe stood at the door, not intending to let him in, and said, "I'm fine, the crew will resume work normally in two days. I'm still entertaining friends here, I won't invite you in."

Mu Sheng who was refused entry was not angry, and said in a good temper: "I came suddenly, it's fine. Then I won't bother you, goodbye."

Yan Zhe nodded at him. When Mu Sheng just turned around, he closed the door.

In order to look out, Wen Ran tilted most of his body. Seeing that Yan Zhe had shut the door, he sat up straight and asked, "Why didn't you invite him in?"

This situation seemed to be different from what he thought. With the upbringing of the Qi family and the Yan family, it's impossible for Yan Zhe to be so rude and closed the door before the other party left.

Yan Zhe said: "Isn't the matter we're talking about cannot let outsiders know. And he's just passing by, nothing important."

Wen Ran sighed silently. What a pity, he almost saw the other party's face. But the sound is still pretty good. But Yan Zhe seems to be in conflict with him, which doesn't match the White Moonlight's setting.

Isn't the White Moonlight the existence that everyone around the Gong likes? Otherwise, why is it called White Moonlight? Could it be that Yan Zhe is jealous Mu Sheng will stole his brother?

Unfortunately, he stop reading after the original owner cannon fodder was forced to leave his hometown with nothing. He hasn't seen the ending of this book yet, and he doesn't know whether the boss will be with the White Moonlight in the end.

When reading the book, he just flipped through the pages to see the ending of the cannon fodder who had the same name as him and had a similar experience. He didn't figure out whether the billionaire boss or the White Moonlight was the protagonist in this book.