Chapter 017 - Medical Fraud [05]

Although Kang Shi said that their family's problems are difficult to solve, Wang Guolun's hopes are a little bit bigger. Because Kang Shi is the first Master who let them intuitively feel the problems of their family. He is obviously more capable than those masters who only know how to tell him to do things and only ask for merit.

Only by discovering the problem can they solve the problem, even if they have not find out what the problem is. What's more, the Master only said it was difficult, but he didn't say it couldn't be done.

After realizing this, Wang Guolun kindly invited Kang Shi into the house.

Kang Shi looked at Wang Guolun's face for a moment, and said directly: "Nothing happens for no reason. Your family has been in trouble recently, your fortune is low, and you have even seen blood. I don't need to say, I think Mr. Wang have already realized that what your family provoked this time is extraordinary."

Wang Guolun opened his mouth, and Kang Shi raised his hand to signal to stop, and continued: "I come today for the sake of my friend. To be honest, this thing in Mr. Wang's house is too fierce. I'm not absolutely sure that I can handle it for you, but since I'm here, I can do my best.

"At the same time, I also hope that Mr. Wang can be honest with me. Tell me, don't hide it, I am a Celestial Master, and I only deal with the affairs of the underworld. If you conceal something and the information I got is inaccurate, you will be the only one who will be delayed in the end."

Wang Guolun heard this and said solemnly: "Some time ago I had a partner who committed suicide by drinking medicine at our joint venture farm because of some disputes over investment.

"I started the partnership farm with several bosses who were not short of money, but we all have our own companies and businesses, it is impossible to devote ourselves to the farm. Therefore, we need someone who can devote himself to the farm business.

"I found Wang Bo and another partner surnamed Lin. These two people have relatively poor backgrounds, but they have taken a fancy to the prospects of the farm. In addition, they may think that we, the bosses, will not lose money if we cooperate together, so they follow and invested in it.

"But didn't expect to lose everything in the end."

Wang Guolun said and looked at Kang Shi: "I took the lead in finding Wang Bo to cooperate. The purpose is indeed to see his enthusiasm to run the farm as a whole business once he invests, so that we can worry less and the rate of return It is also bigger.

"It is big project cooperation that requires someone to contribute money and someone to contribute others.

"However, the farm must pay attention to organic and natural ecology, and cannot be stimulated by drugs. Many aspects are restricted and the output cannot be increased. We can't gain fame, so where will the profits come from?

"Even though we lost money, me and several bosses, we did not suffer any damage, but Wang Bo and the other lost everything.

"Master, I don't know if my situation is considered the murderer of Wang Bo? I really didn't think he would commit suicide."

Kang Shi shook his head: "Not every person who has just died, even if he has obsessions can become a lingering ghost.

"In your case, first, you are not the murderer who directly killed him, second, he committed suicide. In this case, even if he has resentment in his heart, he will definitely not be able to become a lingering ghost.

"But the current situation of your family is obviously that a ghost who is demanding life."

Wang Guolun and Wang Qian felt a chill in their hearts. The ghost demanding life, just listening to these four words makes people shiver. Even Xia Yu who sits next to Wen Ran, probably because of psychological suggestion, he had the illusion that eyes were staring at him from all directions.