Chapter 042 - Game [01]

As the investigation deepened the police gained more and more, but the matter was sealed up by the top and the outside world didn't know about it at all. Wen Ran only know anything about it from Xu Qian after the matter was dealt with.

This Tang Fang is really talented in this area. He even broke some traditional things and combined metaphysics with technology. In short, he made a website.

When people's resentment and desire reach a certain level, then the website will pop up randomly like a small advertisement. As long as someone fills in the most desired thing on it, the relevant information will be sent to Tang Fang's account. In addition to wandering among various rich people these years, this website is also Tang Fang's economic head.

He sells almost everything, and the most popular ones are various kinds of Hefu. Two people who are obviously not suitable for each other are forcefully bound together by the Hefu, it caused countless tragedies. There are even some organs, and many vicious and harmful things.

At the beginning, Xu Qian couldn't find anything from Li Huijie's cousin. That's because there was no connector at all. The disfiguring human skin powder was bought by Li Huijie's cousin on this website, and after using this website once, it will disappear without a trace, making it impossible to find out.

Harmful things like this are considered small items, the real big deal is the sale of some organs. Livers, kidneys, hearts, retinas, and even skin grafts after disfigurement.

Xu Qian, who has experienced many tragedies in the world, felt chills when he saw the truth behind Tang Fang: "There are more than two hundred pages, all of which are his crimes. There are many wicked people in this world. But this Tang Fang is so vicious that he can't be considered a human being at all."

Xu Qian couldn't help but feel a little lucky that although this Tang Fang was vicious and did all kinds of bad things, he was limited by his vision. If he would be replaced by someone with a high IQ, he couldn't imagine how far this matter would develop in the end.

It was also Wen Ran's first experience with a person like Tang Fang. If he hadn't scattered a ghost by mistake, he wouldn't have been obsessed with catching the mastermind behind it. It have nothing to do with him and he would just let it go. Now he felt that some things might really be destined.

Xu Qian said: "Tang Fang will definitely sentenced to die, but his death can't make up for his heinous crimes. Do you think he will receive other punishments after he dies? Is there really underworld down there?"

Wen Ran shook his head, "There is a kind of Yin technique that has been passed down since ancient times called crossing the underworld, which means that a living person soul leaves and goes to the underworld.

"However, according to those who have actually passed through the underworld, there is actually nothing. Everything as far as the eye can see is fog. Maybe there is something wrong with it. Well, even if there is no reincarnation judgment, there will definitely be a reincarnation trial."

Xu Qian sighed: "This kind of person, no matter whether it is reincarnation or disappears, it feels like he is getting an advantage."

Wen Ran smiled: "Maybe he will reincarnate one hundred lives, each life will be tortured to death."

Xu Qian also smiled: "That's naturally the best, there were too many ghosts in the cemetery that day, and the Celestial Masters present couldn't liberate them all in one breath. It is said that they brought all the ghosts to Lingjue Temple, and hope that these people will be compensated in the next life."

Wen Ran said: "You found out that website, and those who have done transactions on the website, what are you going to do with it?

Xu Qian shook his head: "I don't know, this is not something a small policeman like me qualified to intervene, but the superiors have already taken over, and there will always be an explanation."