Chapter 139 - Heart [08]

Tang Yan didn't expect Zhang Tao to appear here. 

He knew that they would meet again. The person who he liked so much back then. He liked the other's little details, wished he could zoom in and observe them infinitely. 

As for the other party, even if he saw his tombstone, with Zhang Tao's personality, he might have to dig the grave and test his bones to confirm whether it was him. 

It's just that he didn't expect that their meeting would be so fast.

It's been almost two months before and after separation, but it feels like a world away.

Seeing Zhang Tao, Tang Yan stood up slowly. The tears on his face were not dry, the eyes were still red, but they had turned cold.

How could Zhang Tao believe in Tang Yan's death based on a so-called death certificate? 

Just as Tang Yan knew him, even if it was digging a grave, he had to confirm the authenticity. The death certificate had too many omissions, you can tell the truth from the fake if you calm down. But Tang Yan's treatment case is true. 

Severe heart failure. Every time he sees these four words, he feels his heart is also being pulled and hurt.

It was a coincidence that he came here after him. 

His friends back then were also witnesses to the initial beginning of him and Tang Yan, so when one of them thought he saw Tang Yan at the airport, and there was even a tall and handsome man beside Tang Yan, he couldn't help but come to gossip with him. So Zhang Tao checked the flight information. 

After finding out that Tang Yan had come to the imperial city, he arranged for someone to wait at the airport in advance, and followed him all the way. After he flew over on the scheduled flight, he came over immediately, only to see that strange man holding Tang Yan hand and wiped his tears.

Zhang Tao restrained his emotions and stepped forward. He didn't dare to get angry, didn't dare to provoke Tang Yan. He was afraid that if he couldn't restrain himself, he would end up losing this person forever. Compared to Tang Yan, who is fine, everything else becomes unimportant.

"Tang Yan."

As Zhang Tao approached, Tang Yan took a step back almost subconsciously. This instinctive avoidance made Zhang Tao freeze in place, and a chill almost penetrated into the bones.

Tang Yan wiped his face with his hand, and looked at Zhang Tao: "Did you come here on a special trip?"

Zhang Tao looked at the person in front of him almost greedily. As if he was afraid of frightening the other person, he answered cautiously: "I just want to know if you're okay."

Tang Yan lowered his eyes: "You saw it, then what?"

Zhang Tao: "I'm sorry, what happened back then, I, I was wrong, I made a big mistake. I don't know how to make up for it, how can you forgive me. Even if you never forgive me for the rest of your life, it doesn't matter. Tang Yan, let me take care of you in the future, okay?"

Tang Yan smiled, his eyes were no longer infatuated as before, and he was even a little cold: "If I say no? If I hope you will never appear in front of me again, never bother me again, will you agree?"

Zhang Tao didn't speak, but his expression already gave the answer: it's impossible.

Tang Yan closed his eyes, and snorted lightly with a hint of self-mockery: "You didn't even give me what I wanted, and you still said you would make up for me. Your so-called make up is just trying to make up for the guilt in your heart.