Chapter 089 - Seize Luck [08]

This passionate kiss ended with the corner of Qiao Xiao's mouth being bitten and bleeding. If possible, Wu Xiaohu wished he could swallow the person in front of him, but he couldn't bear it. As much as he wants to skin and tear Qiao Xiao apart, he doesn't want him to be hurt a little bit.

How could a person be so cruel, Wu Xiaohu couldn't figure it out. Couldn't he carry it together when the sky fell. In Qiao Xiao's eyes, was he such an irresponsible person?

He and Qiao Xiao are childhood sweethearts. They have been together since kindergarten. Qiao Xiao has been good-looking since he was a child. He is white and tender, with big eyes like black grapes. On the first day when he entered the kindergarten, he was mistaken for a girl.

He and Qiao Xiao are neighbors, and they knew each other before entering kindergarten, but they didn't play together much.

When he went to kindergarten, his family told him that Qiao Xiao was his younger brother, and they wanted him to protect his younger brother. So on the first day he went to the kindergarten, he got into a fight because someone pulled Qiao Xiao's hair and clothes.

When did his relationship with Qiao Xiao start to change? He didn't even notice it.

When the brother's protectiveness towards his younger brother turned into possessiveness that didn't want others to get close to Qiao Xiao. Where he didn't hesitate to take care of him and stamped him declaring ownership.

The first time they embraced each other's dream. The first time they secretly kissed in the school grove. The first time they planned to taste the forbidden fruit when there was no one at home.

Their relationship went smoothly. Surrounded by blessings, without the pressure of the elders, without the destruction of a third party. They enjoy the love that is so youthful and sweet that they can laugh out loud every day when they wake up.

But all of this was shattered because of the replacement of Qiao Xiao's college entrance examination result.

It doesn't matter to Wu Xiaohu what kind of university he goes to, or even if he doesn't go to university.

Even after he worked so hard throughout his third year of high school in order to go to the same university as Qiao Xiao, he can give up this year and repeat it with Qiao Xiao. He can accompany Qiao Xiao to appeal and get back his score.

No matter what happens, he will not leave Qiao Xiao alone.

But fate is such a tricky thing. His score was replaced by others, and his younger sister was bullied and committed suicide. Qiao Xiao's younger sister was also the younger sister he watched grew up. Those things hit him no less than Qiao Xiao's.

Then everything got out of control. So out of control that he was afraid that Qiao Xiao would think about something dangerous. When Wu Xiaohu planned to stare at him under his nose and didn't even go to school, Qiao Xiao left without a trace.

They obviously could support each other. Although his shoulders were not considered generous at that time, it was not that he could not bear the burden of life. But he didn't even have a chance to fight for it, Qiao Xiao was so ruthless and left without saying a word.

Wu Xiaohu can still remember how he end up during that time.

The first thing he did every day when he opened his eyes was to look for Qiao Xiao. He almost searched the whole city by bike. Every day he found that he didn't even have the strength to open the door to go home. It was his father who was waiting at the intersection to carry him home.

He searched all the places he could find, begged all the people he could, and even worried if something happened to Qiao Xiao, he searched all the hospitals in the city, big and small.