Chapter 043 - Game [02]

Han Shan brought the big and small bags to join the crowd at the foot of Sijing Mountain.

According to the original plan, they also planned to with five men and five women this time, just like the number of college students in the original party. Unfortunately, there were quite a lot of people clamored to go, but few actually practiced it. Including him, there were only six people in total, four men and two women.

Han Shan has graduated for several years. He has no job because his family has some wealth. His family took a lot of demolition funds and compensated from three houses. His father had quite foresight back then. He bought a few houses and a few stores, so he can live comfortably by collecting rent every month.

Among the six of them, the youngest is a senior boy, and the others are members of the society. This is not the first time they have come out for an adventure. They all know each other, so after saying hello to each other, Han Shan give each of them the talisman he bought: "Come, come, everyone has a share."

The senior boy took out a red string from his clothes, and on the red string was a yellow talisman in a small card: "I have it myself, this is what I asked for in Chunyang Temple. It was made by the Master, and it cost me more than 20,000!"

Others were either envious or surprised. What they envy is that it costs more than 20,000 yuan to buy a talisman. Generally it cost more than that. They are surprised because they know how hard it is to find the talisman made by Master of Chunyang Temple. If they are not devout believers, they need to have some kind of connections.

Many people express their closeness to him at once, and they all say that if there is more, you must cover it up.

Seeing that he didn't want his talisman, Han Shan didn't care, so he gave others who wanted it, and everyone briefly reported what they brought. Although they had discussed what to bring on the Internet before, they haven't going up the mountain yet, if they miss something, they can buy it right away.

After everyone was ready, they carried their bags and took selfie sticks in their hands, shooting while walking into the mountains.

It is not the first time for them to travel like this, and they are still chatting along the way, but as supernatural lovers, they still know some taboo things. Such as not talking about mountain spirits in the mountains, and in some gloomy places, you cannot call your companions by their full names, and if you hear someone calling your full name in the mountains, don't look back.

Along the way, one of the girls even started a live broadcast.

These days, if it is not for some elites in the professional field, it is impossible to live with that little salary. Live broadcasts make money fast, as long as the bloggers give good content they will get reward. After all the hard work, it would be even better if one could make some money.

Others who are not interested didn't care about her live broadcasting, just pay attention not to accidentally get into the camera.

The six of them stopped and walked along the way, taking a rest when they were tired, and grabbing something to eat when they were hungry. They didn't go to the mountain hollow until it was almost dark.

Yang Manman, who was holding a live broadcast on her mobile phone, pointed the camera at the mountain hollow: "After walking for a day, we finally arrived. This is the place where the accident happened to the ten students.

"We can see that there are some signposts along the way. Although the mountain road is a bit rough, it is not impossible to walk. The death incident at the beginning was too weird, and I don't know if anything special will happen if we stay here tonight."