Chapter 181 - Debt Collection [07]

It's another day when Qi Yunjing gets off work on time. 

Since he take over the company, the former Qi Yunjing would almost never do that. Apart from the turmoil of internal changes in the group because he just took over the Qi Group, another point is that besides work, he seems to have nothing else of interest.

But now, work is no longer the only pleasure in life. The recipe he wants to make for Wen Ran, the ever-expanding Yin and Yang goods trade, and the space device that is about to be completed.

In the past, he would probably only regard such magical things as spacecraft as legends, but he has even been to the ghost market and even done business with ghosts. What else can he not believe in? 

Although the raw materials for refining are very difficult to obtain even in the underworld, but as his path to the connection between Yin and Yang becomes wider and wider, it becomes easier to find some very rare materials. When he finds the materials to refine the space device, he will got it right away.

Customized sample drawings came from the studio today, and he planned to go and take a look at them in person. Because of the rarity of the materials, repeated confirmations were required before the official start of construction. 

However, there seemed to be something wrong with the car today.

Qi Yunjing looked at the receding street scene outside the car window and called: "Xiao Liu."

The driver and bodyguard driving in front didn't respond at all, as if he couldn't hear. 

Qi Yunjing looked through the rear-view mirror. The driver's eyes were straight and his expression was dull. 

He had no idea when he was hit, and more importantly, his drivers all wear talismans drawn by Wen Ran himself, which means that ordinary ghosts hitting the wall will never happen to them.

It wasn't until the car drove into a road with no end in sight that it suddenly stopped. Then Qi Yunjing saw a bunch of hairs extending from under his seat, climbing up to his feet bit by bit, trying to wraps him up.

Qi Yunjing's eyes narrowed, he quickly moves one of his hand and grabbed the hairs with the other hand. However, the things was not afraid at all. They seemed knew that he wanted to resist, and the speed of the entanglement increased instantly. 

At the same time, Qi Yunjing clearly felt that there was some kind of power hidden in those hairs, they were trying to pull something out of his body.

Just when Qi Yunjing was using his internal energy to resist, his wrist suddenly felt hot. The heat was not scalding, but it was very obvious. And those hairs seemed to sense some danger and they quickly moved away from him.

Qi Yunjing looked at his wrist. It was the wrist that the refined double-headed dragon tendon was tied by Wen Ran.

Qi Yunjing was just about to call Wen Ran when bursts of black mist appeared around the car.

The outlines of four or five people could be vaguely seen in the mist, but they were all covered in the mist, even the outline is not clear either. And these people were slowly approaching him. 

If ordinary people saw this scene, they would be frightened. Unfortunately, Qi Yunjing has never been measured by ordinary people. Even when those people came closer and he could see them clearly, he felt that the black masks they wore on their faces were a bit too middle-class.

Several people appeared from nowhere and surrounded Qi Yunjing's car. Qi Yunjing choose not stay in the car all the time. 

For ordinary people, hiding in the car still has a certain degree of safety when encountering dangerous situations. But for warlock, it's not as good as facing it head-on. Not to mention that he also wants to try what Wen Ran taught him.